Want to Stay on Unemployment? Work for it!

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Have you looked at the new deductible for windshields on most insurance policies in Ontario?

Yep, mine is 300.....weigh that with paying a few thousand a year over many years with no claims.

Heck....where's my hammer?

I think I'm entitled.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Well, have a windshield that is getting a little hard to see through....just take a hammer to it and have insurance pay for a new one.

After all they owe you right?

You are entitled to your entailments.

That's an interesting variation on the post I made. My point was that I have paid an awful lot of money into the EI formally the UI program and have only filed one claim. So when Governments start getting uppity like it's their money I think it's worth point out that it's not.

Not entitlement.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Yep, mine is 300.....weigh that with paying a few thousand a year over many years with no claims.

I think I'm entitled.
Right now I'm paying 100$ extra a year for all glass coverage on my car and my deductible 400$
But the windshield is 850$ and so is the back Window
On the truck I had before for 14 years, I had to change the windshield 4 times........But.... since the windshield on the truck was only 225$ installed I didn't even bother with insurance, so I was ahead there....
BTW every windshield break happened on the highway.....not back roads.....go figure......

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Right now I'm paying 100$ extra a year for all glass coverage on my car and my deductible 400$
But the windshield is 850$ and so is the back Window
On the truck I had before for 14 years, I had to change the windshield 4 times........But.... since the windshield on the truck was only 225$ installed I didn't even bother with insurance, so I was ahead there....
BTW every windshield break happened on the highway.....not back roads.....go figure......

.....but they owed you.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Well, have a windshield that is getting a little hard to see through....just take a hammer to it and have insurance pay for a new one.

After all they owe you right?

You are entitled to your entailments.

So why not take a hammer to your car?

Sounds like entitlement to me.

I think I'm entitled.

Yep, the government owes you.

No entitlement eh?

Now where did I put that hammer?

I've been subsidizing bad drivers my whole life.....they owe me.