Violent arrest of teacher caught on video; officers face investigation

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
When dealing with anyone in law enforcement you gotta ma'am and/or sir them to death.

This is the time honoured method, tried and true and if the gorilla had that anywhere in its head he would be still drawing a fat purse.

Isn't part of the freedom my grandfather spent five years in war for the right to question authority ... even if it is an impatient prick?
That is exactly what's being forgotten in this debate.

Roid rage

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
This is the time honoured method, tried and true and if the gorilla had that anywhere in its head he would be still drawing a fat purse.

That is exactly what's being forgotten in this debate.

Roid rage
roid rage'll cause tremendous chaos for all involved. Never under estimate a man,,or a woman with a scalded a$$

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Police officers need to be more responsible than this.

Violent arrest of teacher caught on video; officers face investigation

Officials are investigating an Austin police officer’s violent arrest of an African-American elementary school teacher who was twice thrown to the ground during a traffic stop for speeding and comments by a second officer who told her police are sometimes wary of blacks because of their “violent tendencies.”

Video from the previously unreported June 2015 incident was obtained by the American-Statesman and KVUE-TV this week. The video shows the traffic stop escalating rapidly in the seven seconds from when officer Bryan Richter, who is white, first gives a command to 26-year-old Breaion King to close her car door to when he forcibly removes her from the driver’s seat, pulls her across a vacant parking space and hurls her to the asphalt.

Richter wrote in his report of the incident that he acted quickly because King demonstrated an “uncooperative attitude” and was “reaching for the front passenger side of the vehicle.” He didn’t know whether she had a weapon, he wrote. He said King resisted by pulling away from him and wrapping her hands and arms around the steering wheel.

Police charged King with resisting arrest, but the Travis County attorney dismissed the case after reviewing the police dashcam video.

Violent arrest of teacher caught on video; officers face... | www.mystatesman.com

One incident where the term "pig" is very applicable.....................as a matter of fact I'd amend it to "f**king pig"!

Obviously you're not that bright.

Surely it didn't take you this long to figure that out! :)

You got a problem?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The best of screening can no more filter out a bully cadet than it can a terrorist

That's quite true but symptoms of this type of thing is directly related to paramilitary training which instills a certain mindset. It is very common for police the west over to travel abroad for specialized conditioning and pass that on to those who were not selected for the expensive free vacation, complete with hookers, which inculcates ideas alien to gentler folks.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
It would be smart to keep in mind that the majority of police officers are not at all like the example under discussion. The blue line has gaps in it.

so does the brown line.

anyway, she'll come out fine...taxpayers will toss her a new house or big screen and enough walmart grocery money for years to come.

just hope she's mentally able to get out of bed every day to teach the yutes. she seemed so, um, fraught and nervous.

#verklempt

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
so does the brown line.

anyway, she'll come out fine...taxpayers will toss her a new house or big screen and enough walmart grocery money for years to come.

just hope she's mentally able to get out of bed every day to teach the yutes. she seemed so, um, fraught and nervous.

#verklempt

We all hope for a fair and peaceful resolution and I might add that you are to be thanked for your thought provokein contribution. The meaning of the brown line escpes me, I have trouble with colours.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
We all hope for a fair and peaceful resolution and I might add that you are to be thanked for your thought provokein contribution. The meaning of the brown line escpes me, I have trouble with colours.

brown lives matters (they ain't really black, don't know what idiot started that rumor...probably some 'explorer')

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
some liberals I just differ with because ideology. Others however, cause they're just dumber than a bag of hair.

anyway, it all worked out. no one got tasered or shot or even killed. teach will get her cash and in a few years nobody will remember anything about this.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
brown lives matters (they ain't really black, don't know what idiot started that rumor...probably some 'explorer')

I thought you might mean the army but I've just been reminded that they are greens. Is that correct? Dark people would be more inclusive, some of us are confused sometimes. Dichromatic lives matter!