Venezuela in trouble

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hey! That's what CB wants to do here. I wonder if this news will prompt him to get his head out of his ****.

So Wally, I'm confused. You gave me a red for post #20. Considering CB said...

... can I take from your review that you agree with the idea that we should nationalize our resources. I always took you for right of centre but here you are, defending policies that Chavez embraces. I must have missed something.

Are you saying CB lied when he said he wanted to nationalize al resources?

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"

Are you saying CB doesn't agree with a Chavez? Are you saying criticizing CB for his Chavez-esque views is simply criticizing CB the man? Why does CB get a pass? Is it because you agree with CB and Chavez? My world is upside down Wally. Please help me

Can just one time, it not be about you?
I'm sure if you try really hard.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Look CB, I'm heading out the door on my way to Calgary. Can you try and focus on what's important just for today. Let's try and determine if Wally is OK and that the Wally of this thread isn't a changling. If he comes back, ask him to say something derogatory about leftards. That'll give us a clue.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yup, that is pretty moronic.
Anger makes him say such silly things. I'm not sure why the rep system upsets him so.

What do you think, worth tugging to the bush for hunting?

Free trailer
Yes.

The replicas of you and Walter can keep each other company there. Your replica won't be lonely.
Das' replica was already here, we had adjoining rooms. Pete and BOOMer are on the second floor. There's a room here with a sign that reads "Coming soon "Ski".

The new space is a little cramped. But walter is pretty quiet and keeps to himself, apart from what appears to tourrettes, but he keeps it to a mumble, so meh.