US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Good , I am curious why a well adjusted happily married woman would concern herself with others sex life ?

Is that what I'm doing? Am I "concerning" myself with another's sex life? Well actually no, I'm not. Allow me to explain. Is there an adult in the room with you who can help you out with this?

See the difference is that you think a man, be he Trump or any other, who rapes and assaults women is someone who is engaging in an active "sex life" whereas I don't see that as having a "sex life." No I see it as something different. I see it as a man who is exerting his power and control over a woman because he is a misogynist who can't control himself and so laws be damned, he's going to get what he wants. So no pgs, I'm not "concerning" myself with his "sex life" because I don't believe what he's been accused of doing with numerous women and at least one 13 year old is considered having a "sex life."

Anything else little engine?

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Must be a hell of a man to stand by your side.
Remind me to make a point of not pissing him off.

He is a hell of a man to have stood by my side, believe me. We've been down some pretty bumpy roads together, but here we are. One thing he has done is that he has always supported me and challenged me to stand up for myself and I am thankful for that. I read to him your last comment and he replied that you wouldn't have liked him when he was angry, about 20 years ago haha. He's mellowed somewhat over the years.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
He is a hell of a man to have stood by my side, believe me. We've been down some pretty bumpy roads together, but here we are. One thing he has done is that he has always supported me and challenged me to stand up for myself and I am thankful for that. I read to him your last comment and he replied that you wouldn't have liked him when he was angry, about 20 years ago haha. He's mellowed somewhat over the years.
It's nice to hear about people who have found their best friend and lover and last year's.. it's always nice to have someone you can confide in and lean on.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
pgs, trying to think of a witty response:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Is that what I'm doing? Am I "concerning" myself with another's sex life? Well actually no, I'm not. Allow me to explain. Is there an adult in the room with you who can help you out with this?

See the difference is that you think a man, be he Trump or any other, who rapes and assaults women is someone who is engaging in an active "sex life" whereas I don't see that as having a "sex life." No I see it as something different. I see it as a man who is exerting his power and control over a woman because he is a misogynist who can't control himself and so laws be damned, he's going to get what he wants. So no pgs, I'm not "concerning" myself with his "sex life" because I don't believe what he's been accused of doing with numerous women and at least one 13 year old is considered having a "sex life."

interesting how a list of Trump's sexual transgressions can be interpreted as an "active sex life"............ Only a male would come up with such crap.

Something being missed is how Trump is also "raping" the country, its systems, with an uncivilized savagery.

He is determined to make the appointment to replace RBG ASAP because if the election does not go his way , he is taking it tothe supreme court and he wants HIS judges in place. The dictator is in active mode. He is not even hiding it now. He has a plan to make this election ilegit. one way or another so that there will be no "transition" of power.........just a continuation of power. THIS should SCARE everyone.and it is important to remember that he is not psychologically "healthy"

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Yes can you tell me when Trump grabbed his first BT and who she was ?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Why are you so obsessed with me ? Do you expect me to wait for your response with baited breath ? Yikes .

Am I obsessed with you? Seems it is you who (still) follows me like a lost little puppy every time I post here so I'm simply responding. My mother raised me to not be rude.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

You have him figured out MB. :)

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
interesting how a list of Trump's sexual transgressions can be interpreted as an "active sex life"............ Only a male would come up with such crap.
Something being missed is how Trump is also "raping" the country, its systems, with an uncivilized savagery.
He is determined to make the appointment to replace RBG ASAP because if the election does not go his way , he is taking it tothe supreme court and he wants HIS judges in place. The dictator is in active mode. He is not even hiding it now. He has a plan to make this election ilegit. one way or another so that there will be no "transition" of power.........just a continuation of power. THIS should SCARE everyone.and it is important to remember that he is not psychologically "healthy"

Yes, pgs (through his comment) seemingly is one of those men who thinks raping a woman equals having a sex life, implying that it's a mans right to commit such an act and that it should just be accepted. Women aren't humanized for these men, rather they are objects to be used and then disposed of. And I don't say this lightly of pgs, I say it while recalling his own words here in this forum stating that if Trump or a man like him spoke of or directly to a woman he cared about, he would think nothing of it. His reasoning? Well, that's just what guys do. And so it doesn't surprise me that he would look at a man accused of multiple sexual offenses against women and underage girls as someone who is just sexually active. Luckily, men like this number in a small minority.

Your further use of the word rape in describing what Trump has done/continues to do to the USA is perfect, and yes his motivation to replace RBG as quickly as possible is as plain as day. At one time I thought it was about the abortion issue but that's just a smoke screen, just something to fire up voters about so that they accept what he's doing in pushing through a nomination. Trump doesn't give a crap about women getting abortions, he doesn't give a crap about unborn babies, it was rumored that he wanted Marla to have an abortion for Christ's sake. He even has stated publicly that he was pro-choice. Behind the scenes it's about how he will cheat in any way he possibly can to win. Nothing else matters to him. And it should scare everyone, it should scare the proverbial shit out of everyone but here we are, Trump on the verge of ultimate power. One vestige of hope is that if re-elected, he loses the Senate.

Hey Walter, are you reading this? Before you have a fake-news-prog-shit temper tantrum and before we have another "Ronald Reagan didn't support repealing the 22nd amendment" moment, here's Trump stating that he was pro-choice. I got your back Wally:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This classic British comedy satire from the Eighties, which uses puppets to mock politicians and celebs, has made a comeback. It's going to have a field day over the US election: