Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Oh fukk off..

talk about triggered...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Oh fukk off.. I was accused of raping a girl I never met.. they did a hair follicle test and I was ruled out..

People looking for a quick buck.

But, photo after photo of grabbing little girls tits like Biden.. bahhh

#CreepyJoe
#PedoJoe
#SnifferJoe

Have you considered photoshopping?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Critics Blast Trump's 'Good Genes' Rally Call As A Chilling Echo Of Hitler's Eugenics

Trump is "gleefully" embracing "incredibly dangerous white nationalist tropes and ideas," said a spokesperson for the Jewish organization J Street.

Critics continue to tear into President Donald Trump’s shocking praise for Minnesota’s “good genes” as chillingly reminiscent of Adolf Hitler’s murderous eugenics policy.
Holocaust historian Steve Silberman on Sunday called Trump’s determination of who possesses worthy genes “indistinguishable from the Nazi rhetoric that led to Jews, disabled people, LGBTQ, Romani and others being exterminated.”

A spokesperson for the progressive Jewish advocacy organization J Street told HuffPost on Monday: “Again and again, President Trump and his allies publicly, gleefully embrace incredibly dangerous white nationalist tropes and ideas.”
It’s “clear the president’s far-right worldview poses an unprecedented threat to refugees, immigrants and vulnerable minorities in this country ― one of the many reasons why he faces vehement opposition from the large majority of American Jewish voters,” said J Street communications director Logan Bayroff.
Trump last week pointedly praised Minnesotans’ genes at a campaign rally in a state that’s 84% white and where German and Scandinavian ancestry dominates.
In the same speech, he mocked refugees and attacked three Democratic congresswomen of color: New York’s Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Michigan’s Rashida Tlaib and Minnesota’s Ilhan Omar.

More: https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry...r-eugenics-critics_n_5f69184dc5b6a9b19b3d4cf3

Could this be why BOOMer loves Trump so much?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Trump's racism is just part of his "le monde, c'est moi" convictions. He's white, male, and straight, ergo being anything else is by definition inferior.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, I think White, male and straight is as good as it gets, perhaps not better! :)
I think as good as it gets is irrespective of race, sex, and sexual orientation. I've known brave, beautiful, brilliant people of all races, sexes, and orientations, and worthless scum likewise.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That's why the Dems, not Trump, are trying to change the rules of the elections?

There's three choices for this election.

Go out and vote in person, possibly exposing yourself and your family to Covid.

Vote by absentee ballots.

Don't vote.

So preferably, choice one or choice two is all there is as options, because choice three shouldn't be.

But choice one isn't exactly safe, especially if say in a person's family there IS an immuno compromised person. So choice two is all they have.

If it were just one or two or a few 'choice two' answers, I doubt there'd be issues, but we're talking MILLIONS of people choosing two as their only way to vote this year.

Even if they vote early, counting could take days if done by hand.

What YOU are advocating, TM, is that those people's votes don't matter. What people are trying to do via the court is say that "your vote DOES matter, though we may not get to counting it on the night of the election due to so many voting by absentee. We need time. The only way to get that time is via the courts."

The current system of voting in the US is not able to handle MILLIONS of people voting by absentee ballts/mail in ballots. They're not asking to vote AFTER election day, they're asking to be allowed to keep COUNTING past election night so everyone's vote is counted.

So my question to you is why are you against people's votes mattering/being counted?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
You sure keep up to date on Trump’s love life , is that healthy ? You seem to know more about who Trump is shagging then he does .
Remember the line from a late great Prime Minister ? The government has no business in the bedrooms of the nation . Why is it your business ?

Aww pgs, you're the little engine that thought he could. Bless your heart.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Aww pgs, you're the little engine that thought he could. Bless your heart.
Yup . But why are you so fixated on the love life of a foreign leader ? Do you know as much about Justine Trudeau’s encounters. .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think that Arizona is going to be interesting, Cindy Biden endorsing Biden will appeal to many Republicans I think, as well as the suburban housewives Trump has awake all night shaking in their nighties.
Who is Cindy Biden ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think that Arizona is going to be interesting, Cindy Biden endorsing Biden will appeal to many Republicans I think, as well as the suburban housewives Trump has awake all night shaking in their nighties.
Talking about thought she could . Run along .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Talking about thought she could . Run along .

Run along? Nah, see I just got my computer back yesterday from a warranty repair and I have some work to catch up on editing photos. So I'll be hanging around for a bit. You gonna be here for awhile? I'd love to hang out.

Oh and when you simply repeat back to me what I directed at you, I take that as a compliment. After all as Oscar Wilde once said:

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Vending machine emotions.

Pop in $2, push button B3 and a pissed off all nut Cliff bar drops in the hopper.

Coming and going buddy, coming and going.

Dont panic, its organic!