Unveiling the truth

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Dawkins and many other atheists like Hawkins (so Dawkins and Hawkins) wrote many books inviting people to atheism; I saw some of such books: he displays many religions and criticize them, and he mixes the true with false; as we say: he mixes oil with gasoline :smile:

You do realize that not all atheists 'follow' Dawkins, right?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Mao Tse Tong and Stalen were the two leading criminal of the world in modern time, and they were the leaders of atheism.
And atheists are liars. Their books like that of their chief Dawkins are full of lies and they insist on lies.

Lies about what?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Of course, but all of them follow Satan.

If Satan is the Being who promotes peace, acceptance, tolerance, then sure I see why people would 'follow' Satan (though happy note, Atheists don't follow ANY deity, God, Satan or otherwise).

So tell me SS, why SHOULD people follow your version of the Quran? Why not follow anything else? And don't say it's the truth because the other holy books also claim such. What makes yours so different?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Of course, but all of them follow Satan.

Satan doesn't exist. Can't follow something that doesn't exist..hence the reason I'm an atheist. A(no)Theist(gods)

The first lie is their insisting on denying God the Creator.

Not denying god the creator. Denying all gods. They don't exist. Zeus doesn't, Odin doesn't, Mars doesn't, god doesn't, jesus doesn't, Mithra doesn't, Horus doesn't, etc etc etc.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There are people in all classes you are right then are people who
just know bull sh*t when they here it I am still getting over the story
about the genie's you know a serious version of nosnsense

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Like I said selfie, your head is too full. You cannot understand any new information. Information such as the definition of atheism, for instance. Your mind has stagnated and inactive. It is virtually dead.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'm not convinced.

I can prove it just give a little more time.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If Satan is the Being who promotes peace, acceptance, tolerance, then sure I see why people would 'follow' Satan (though happy note, Atheists don't follow ANY deity, God, Satan or otherwise).

So tell me SS, why SHOULD people follow your version of the Quran? Why not follow anything else? And don't say it's the truth because the other holy books also claim such. What makes yours so different?

Satan is the enemy of sons of Adam; how can he promote peace and tolerance; but in fact he stirs enmity and the contradiction of God's religion like what he did when he drove Adam out of the garden which was on one of the earth mountains: that's by suggesting to him, through whispering to approach the blackberry tree so as to disobey God and that led to his expelling from his good life in his garden.
He led also that Cain killed his brother Abel. And so on every evil comes from Satan, and he has controlled man in the West and the East to deny God and contradict His religion.

On the other hand, the Quran differs from the other heavenly books: in that it is the most recent book of God, and while the other books have been distorted in their basic principles, the Quran keeps to its primary target which is to worship God alone without any equal, which is the First Commandment and the most important of all the Commandments.

It also alleviates the difficulties of the past religions in many of its statements.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I believe it is called "willful ignorance".
Yes, and THAT is what people like Muhammed and al-Hilly and imams instill into the followers of Islam.

I do not have a blackberry. I have a Samsung Rugby II.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Satan is the enemy of sons of Adam; how can he promote peace and tolerance; but in fact he stirs enmity and the contradiction of God's religion like what he did when he drove Adam out of the garden which was on one of the earth mountains: that's by suggesting to him, through whispering to approach the blackberry tree so as to disobey God and that led to his expelling from his good life in his garden.
He led also that Cain killed his brother Abel. And so on every evil comes from Satan, and he has controlled man in the West and the East to deny God and contradict His religion.

On the other hand, the Quran differs from the other heavenly books: in that it is the most recent book of God, and while the other books have been distorted in their basic principles, the Quran keeps to its primary target which is to worship God alone without any equal, which is the First Commandment and the most important of all the Commandments.

It also alleviates the difficulties of the past religions in many of its statements.

The Bible offers first the warfare between Cain and Abel, the first two sons of Adam (Atum). Research brings to light the little-known fact that Abel is feminine in gender! This would seem to put Cain in the role of the conqueror of material nature and darkness. Massey states that Abel represents the waning light of evening or autumn, the god descending into incarnation or entering upon his "feminine phase." Cain then would be the one who puts an end to this cycle, and rises to victory in a new birth.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The imams oh I forgot they are waiting for the hidden one to return but he is
hiding in a bottle with the genies is he not?
It is going to get crowded at the end Christ, the hidden imam and the
savior of the Jews. Who gets to play God is it the round robin format with
the final being a best of two out of three just asking

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The imams oh I forgot they are waiting for the hidden one to return but he is
hiding in a bottle with the genies is he not?
It is going to get crowded at the end Christ, the hidden imam and the
savior of the Jews. Who gets to play God is it the round robin format with
the final being a best of two out of three just asking

The Sun, the one real God.