Unveiling the truth

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Funny picture indeed; you only cheat yourself (and seek to cheat others) with such pictures.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Here is some of the writings of Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, who died at 1991, who has been denied by most of Muslims and non-Muslims :

http://www.quran-ayat.com/index.htm#Quran_interpretation
Thank you, but I think your al-Hilly is about as believable as Mother Goose. I think the only distortion worth mentioning here is the one that occurred between Muhammed's ears.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You only cheat yourself (and seek to cheat others) with such pictures.

Cheat? How can I cheat others with a picture?

Are you not allowed to think for yourself in your choosen religion? does mewlhammad forbid you to use your brain, to think for yourself? That is the only way I could cheat anyone out of anything.

Thank you, but I think your al-Hilly is about as believable as Mother Goose.

But there is a picture of her so she must exist...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Some of the Gospel has been distorted by means of many factors: among such factors is the translation from one language to another, and another factor was the loss of the original copies.
So do you depend on some distorted and defective books, and leave the Quran which came to correct the previous books that were distorted with many deletions and additions and obvious variation from one Gospel with another ?

I find it ironic that you say that the Gospel has been distorted, and yet the same can be said of your Quran. Not by translations but by interpratations of men, men in power, men who want to have power, who want to keep power and men who are, in the end, scared crap-less of what true freedom means.

If your god - or any other for that matter - needs to be feared to be worshiped, then they are not worth worshiping. Fear is never, ever, anything to worship. Kindness, love, peace; those are worth worshiping. Those are worth having in one's live, those are worth more than your pathetic blood book.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I find it ironic that you say that the Gospel has been distorted, and yet the same can be said of your Quran. Not by translations but by interpratations of men, men in power, men who want to have power, who want to keep power and men who are, in the end, scared crap-less of what true freedom means.

If your god - or any other for that matter - needs to be feared to be worshiped, then they are not worth worshiping. Fear is never, ever, anything to worship. Kindness, love, peace; those are worth worshiping. Those are worth having in one's live, those are worth more than your pathetic blood book.

The Torah and the Gospel suffered serious distortions related to principles of beliefs and lead to the enthusiasm and the association with God, while the entire Quran is related to God's worship alone without son or parents or any equal or peer.
Moreover, the present Torah which was written by the priest Ezra includes many mistakes and many lies against the prophets.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#the_lies_of_ezra

http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#the_mistake_in_the_torah_of_ezra

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If your civilization leads you to revile the Prophet, is this any ethics?

revile? He's done your people no good. You have not progressed in the last 1400 years. In fact, in any area where your religion takes hold the you regress.

Reason and logic are the order of the day, not faery tales and barbarism.

My morals and my ethics come from my heart and my head. Not from the threat of eternal punishment. The requirement of punishment do be a moral and ethical person is a sign of a lack of empathy and that is troubling.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The Torah and the Gospel suffered serious distortions related to principles of beliefs and lead to the enthusiasm and the association with God, while the entire Quran is related to God's worship alone without son or parents or any equal or peer.
Moreover, the present Torah which was written by the priest Ezra includes many mistakes and many lies against the prophets.
The Disagreement of the

The Disagreement of the

That doesn't mean it's error or even viable as a thing to look at to worship. The Quran, depending on it's interpratations, is a book full of vileness, evil, and blood-thirstyness like the Bible and Torah before it. It's a book made for man to use to dominate other man.

Why should anyone look at this book or any other as something to help worship a god that is as bloody as the book?

Until your prophet, Muslims were one of the most advanced people in their world. Their additions to our knowledge of math, science, astrology and others are noted.

And yet because of not just your Prophet but the issue about his succession, all that greatness is being destroyed by your own selfish, blood-thirsty people.

If that is the representation of your God, I'm glad I want nothing to do with it.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
revile? He's done your people no good. You have not progressed in the last 1400 years. In fact, in any area where your religion takes hold the you regress.

Reason and logic are the order of the day, not faery tales and barbarism.

My morals and my ethics come from my heart and my head. Not from the threat of eternal punishment. The requirement of punishment do be a moral and ethical person is a sign of a lack of empathy and that is troubling.

Tell me clearly: what are you: atheist, or Satan worshipper, or what so that I can explain about your evil, and your barbarism. Then people will see who is the barbarian and fairy tales teller.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Tell me clearly: what are you: atheist, or Satan worshipper, or what so that I can explain about your evil, and your barbarism. Then people will see who is the barbarian and fairy tales teller.

I'm an atheist. Give it your best shot.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I'm an atheist. Give it your best shot.

Mao Tse Tong and Stalen were the two leading criminal of the world in modern time, and they were the leaders of atheism.
And atheists are liars. Their books like that of their chief Dawkins are full of lies and they insist on lies.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Thank you, but I think your al-Hilly is about as believable as Mother Goose. I think the only distortion worth mentioning here is the one that occurred between Muhammed's ears.

Interesting stuff Mother Goose and all the old fairy tales steeped in meaning lost to the modern world. Mother Goose is quite believable as I remember it translated, and not at all unless. Likewise Cinderella.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Some of the Gospel has been distorted by means of many factors: among such factors is the translation from one language to another, and another factor was the loss of the original copies.
So do you depend on some distorted and defective books, and leave the Quran which came to correct the previous books that were distorted with many deletions and additions and obvious variation from one Gospel with another ?
I only quote what is believed to be said by one man Self. There are other sources besides a collection of books. I don't worship those books.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Revile? Well, possibly because what you and others have been interpreting from your Quran has been repugnant and insistent that humans be something other than human.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Mao Tse Tong and Stalen were the two leading criminal of the world in modern time, and they were the leaders of atheism.
And atheists are liars. Their books like that of their chief Dawkins are full of lies and they insist on lies.

Yes Dawkins has made a religion out of atheism. He has millions of adherants who chreerfully spit on religion without an understanding of the deeper utility therein. I was one of them when I was younger and stupider. Yes I was actually stupider.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Interesting stuff Mother Goose and all the old fairy tales steeped in meaning lost to the modern world. Mother Goose is quite believable as I remember it translated, and not at all unless. Likewise Cinderella.
Believable? Yes, talking cats wear boots, girls ask wolves lots of questions, and bears have houses with chairs and tables where they sit and eat their porridge.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Yes Dawkins has made a religion out of atheism. He has millions of adherants who chreerfully spit on religion without an understanding of the deeper utility therein. I was one of them when I was younger and stupider. Yes I was actually stupider.
fundamentalist mindsets are not exclusive to religions only. It exists on the other side of the fence as well.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Dawkins and many other atheists like Hawkins (so Dawkins and Hawkins) wrote many books inviting people to atheism; I saw some of such books: he displays many religions and criticize them, and he mixes the true with false; as we say: he mixes oil with gasoline :smile: