UN nuclear watchdog puts pressure on Israel

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Once again, I stand with the Conventional Wisdom........if MHz makes the insane accusation that Israel is aiming nukes at Washington then he has to prove it. Like wise his revisionist history........we'll leave the whacko religious excuses for hatred out of it, as no one can prove anything in that arena.

But, I'll play your game for a second......

CDI Nuclear Issues Area - Nuclear Weapons Database: Israeli Nuclear Delivery Systems

Maximum range of Israel's BEST missiles......1600 kilometers......the only European capital they could hit would be Athens....at a range of 1200 Kilometers....

The US can't protect Washington when they have a base within 16km. Do their subs have launch capabilities (ie torpedo) and that info was from 1990 for the Jericho II. Arent they now selling UAV's that can stay aloft for very long periods of time. A stealth model could be launched a very long way from the target.
If they planned a war against Egypt ,'just in case' and Europe is an admitted target do you think the Israeli Lobby is the only action Israel is capable of might be a tad naive. Like America being safer if Israel was given the airport security contracts as well as the database for all electronic communication equipment. lol

Any group that sticks as close together (closed door meetings) has the potential to do harm to the ones outside those closed doors. If saying things about Jews that is negative is to be 'curbed' then when are the Jews required to curb the use of the term 'anti-Semite' when it is always used by a Jew as a derogatory label, that is just as 'demeaning', to any Gentile.

Last edited by a moderator:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This is crap. The real problem here is that Israel is fighting for the right to simply EXIST and no matter what they do, they get dumped on. Israel did not create nukes (if they have them) with the intention of using them on the middle east (in case you hadn't noticed, they'd wipe themselves out too if they used them). Iran on the other hand would have no problem doing this. Why? Because killing themselves in the process of killing infidels gets them a golden ticket to paradise and 70 virgins!

Absolute poppycock!!

If Israel isn't going to use their nukes in the Middle East, where would they use them? Why would using nukes wipe out Israel as well? Do you think one bomb would destroy Israel? Most Arab countries agree with the existence of Israel. They just don't want Israel to get any bigger.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If they have denied having nukes for 40 years why would they publish how far they can actually reach, if they have 200 such bombs they have 200 potential targets which they will hit pre-emptively if they so desire and the rest of the world will do squat.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Once again, I stand with the Conventional Wisdom........if MHz makes the insane accusation that Israel is aiming nukes at Washington then he has to prove it. Like wise his revisionist history........we'll leave the whacko religious excuses for hatred out of it, as no one can prove anything in that arena.
I said nothing of nukes and as for revisionists even Abe Foxman agrees upon a number of 3 million not 6 million.

Where are the nukes pointed? I could care less BUT there is absolutely no excuse for them to consistantly buck the wishes of the other 99.999% of the planet.

Maximum range of Israel's BEST missiles......1600 kilometers......the only European capital they could hit would be Athens....at a range of 1200 Kilometers....
No warheads atop non-Israeli rockets? But once again I could care less what in their arsenal. It's their itch to use it that concerns me.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps the you could explain what Scientific and Intelligence sources MHz is using?????

I mean, aside from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

:lol::roll::lol::roll:
Well, there is (wait for it) you. now come clean to everybody what the Magna Carta is really about.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well, there is (wait for it) you. now come clean to everybody what the Magna Carta is really about.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything.......and I haven't read back to the origins of your and Bear's dispute......

But the Magna Carta was a document King John was forced to sign in 1215........he was forced by the nobilty, who were no longer willing to put up with absolute monarchy, and so enshrined for themselves certain rights........

Those rights, over time, have come to be applied to all commoners.......which is why the document is so important as a symbol of the beginnings of constitutional monarchy.......and a free population.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I said nothing of nukes and as for revisionists even Abe Foxman agrees upon a number of 3 million not 6 million.

Where are the nukes pointed? I could care less BUT there is absolutely no excuse for them to consistantly buck the wishes of the other 99.999% of the planet.

No warheads atop non-Israeli rockets? But once again I could care less what in their arsenal. It's their itch to use it that concerns me.

Actually, the best estimate by historians of some repute falls between 5.5 and 5.7 million Jews killed in the Holocaust. Rounds off at 6 million........

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Actually, the best estimate by historians of some repute falls between 5.5 and 5.7 million Jews killed in the Holocaust. Rounds off at 6 million........
Long since changed. You really gotta keep on the ball. I'll stick with Abe Foxman of ADL fame on this one. Probably about the only thing I agree with when it comes to that guy.

And BTW (not singling you out for correction) but It's Elders of SION not Zion.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
How many people do you think have been killed by Hamas rockets?

1000? 10,000? 100,000? or somewhere around 20 in the last 8 years?

Thanks for agreeing that hamas shoots rockets into Israel on a daily bases.

Now if only hamas would stop using the Palestinian people as human shields then a lot less people would be killed when Israel goes to destroy the rocket launching sites.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Thanks for agreeing that hamas shoots rockets into Israel on a daily bases.

Now if only hamas would stop using the Palestinian people as human shields then a lot less people would be killed when Israel goes to destroy the rocket launching sites.
Daily basis? 18 Israelis in 8 years killed by rockets yet 1000's fired daily? You're ****ed up buddy.

Ever seen the real score?

From Dec 27, 2008 to 15 January 2009, during the brutal attack of the IDF in Gaza , 4 Israelis had been killed and 285 wounded by rocket fire. 771 rockets and mortars had been fired at Israel during the invasion in defense.

Where are these rockets being fired? Into Israel or are they fired into the much much easier to access illegal Israeli settlements in Gaza and The West bank?

Do you know why Israel has settlement in the West bank and Gaza and who lives in them? The lowest of the low are sent to live in the settlements because they aren't wanted in the cities. This is Israel's version of a halfway house for convicts and mental health patients. Israel's welfare bums.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
One more thing.....

Do you think there would have been rockets fired from Warsaw ghettos if they had the capability?

When Canada does final get invaded I hope like hell those Canucks with the brains and the balls start firing back.

I can make several types of explosives and rocket fuel from items easily found at home and I have the balls.

Can and do you?

Last edited:

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Even one Israeli death is enough for retaliation and everyday rockets are being fired into Israel that you agree that is happening.

When hamas stops using Palestinians as human shields then less civilians will be killed.

As for occupied lands that belongs to Israel because of the 1967 failed invasion by the Arabs to wipe Israel off the face of the earth but Israel held on for six days and won the new lands.

Petros that's what is called the spoils of war

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
The peace loving Canadians have been this way since the beginning of Canada.

Canadians would rather live in peace than fight.

Canadians are patriotic they all know that Canada is worth the fight.

They were there in World War One and they were there in World War Two and every war Canada has been involved with to the present one.

So don’t worry Petros we all will be there but the big question is will you be there?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Even one Israeli death is enough for retaliation and everyday rockets are being fired into Israel that you agree that is happening.

When hamas stops using Palestinians as human shields then less civilians will be killed.

As for occupied lands that belongs to Israel because of the 1967 failed invasion by the Arabs to wipe Israel off the face of the earth but Israel held on for six days and won the new lands.

Petros that's what is called the spoils of war
Do you need glasses?
I don't agree to any daily rockets. That is the biggest money making scam for the Christian Zionists to pad the pockets of white suit wearing closet fudge packers that claim to be a men of god.

Are you a white suit wearing, closet fudge packing alleged man of god?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The peace loving Canadians have been this way since the beginning of Canada.

Canadians would rather live in peace than fight.

Canadians are patriotic they all know that Canada is worth the fight.

They were there in World War One and they were there in World War Two and every war Canada has been involved with to the present one.

So don’t worry Petros we all will be there but the big question is will you be there?
How many second and third generation Canadian born Germans went home to fight for the fatherland? How many others went to protect their heritage in Europe before they ever considered they were fighting to defend Canada?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
How many second and third generation Canadian born Germans went home to fight for the fatherland? How many others went to protect their heritage in Europe before they ever considered they were fighting to defend Canada?

Oh, you might find a couple of dozen "Canadians" that returned to fight for the Fatherland.........

How many Ukrainians fought for the Nazis????? 100,000?????

At least.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh, you might find a couple of dozen "Canadians" that returned to fight for the Fatherland.........

How many Ukrainians fought for the Nazis????? 100,000?????

At least.
Far far more than just a few dozen.

As for the Ukes. were they fighting for the nazis objectives or using the nazis as a chance to get back at Moscow?

Just because a man goes to war doesn't mean it is to defend where he lives.

If the US and Israel go attack Iran do you think there will be any Iraqis desperatly wanting to take part? Would their reasons be to defend israel and US or would it be for personal reasons as well as patriotic?

I find very little truth in that Canadians fought and died in 1&2 to defend Canada just as I have little belief in the A-Stan mission being to defend our country.