U.S. sends unmanned drone to patrol border

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
What threatens your sovreignty?

Our weakness and inability to defend ourselves.

And yes, the USA threatens out sovereignty because of that. They are the largest imperialist nation on earth and we sit beside them like a rich fat pig. What keeps them from eating us like they did Iraq? Only that we give in to their every demand.

Canada is a satellite country. I don't like that. We wouldn't be if we could nuke the USA.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

And yes, the USA threatens out sovereignty because of that. They are the largest imperialist nation on earth and we sit beside them like a rich fat pig. What keeps them from eating us like they did Iraq? Only that we give in to their every demand.

Canada is a satellite country. I don't like that. We wouldn't be if we could nuke the USA.

But if we are not invading why do you need to point nukes at us?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Did I say you were coming? Did I say you were invading? WTF? Where did you get that from?

Then why do you feel you need to make nukes and point them at us?

Why is everything about war and invasion? Gee and then I'm the one that's paranoid :roll:

It isnn't especially when it comes to the US and Canada. I think you are a little.

We need a deterrent to keep our sovereignty. That is a fact.

So if you on one hand believe we are not coming to invade...why do you still think you need nukes?

Are you going to pretend you can't get that straight too? :geek:

Do you REALLY think you are talking straight and clear?

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
But if we are not invading why do you need to point nukes at us?

Because we can't say no without them. We have agreed to some of the most outrageous trade agreements ever dreamt up. We are still saying yes to things like the Amero and NAU. The reason is that if we said no we would be in big trouble. Only a fool couldn't see that!?!?!

Do you really not know what kind of a country the USA is?

You're acting like this is a surprise! As though "the USA would never do such a thing!"

WTF, are you really that daft?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Because we can't say no without them. We have agreed to some of the most outrageous trade agreements ever dreamt up. We are still saying yes to things like the Amero and NAU. The reason is that if we said no we would be in big trouble. Only a fool couldn't see that!?!?!

You can't say no without them? Did you come to Iraq and fight with the US? No.

So by your thinking we should have nuked you.

Savage lunatics of course.

You're acting like this is a surprise! As though "the USA would never do such a thing!"

Scotty I am not surprised one bit that you are acting like this.

And Canada building nukes and aiming them at the US to protect it's sovreignty...even though we are not invading...but just so you can say no... even though Canada does say no all the time to the US is the thinking of a sane person? :lol:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Do you REALLY think you are talking straight and clear?

The only reason the USA and Canada get along so well is that we do everything the USA tells us to. That isn't a country; it is a satellite. Brzezinski comes right out and calls us exactly that.

Either we should aim nukes at the USA or join them (so we have representation).

Getting bum f**ked all the time isn't something a nation that can defend itself has to put up with. We can't so we drop our drawers anytime the USA says.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
even though Canada does say no all the time to the US is the thinking of a sane person? :lol:

There you go. You're right. We do say no on very minor insignificant things and wow do you ever notice.

I don't think you realize what a bully the USA really is.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Introducing Scotty...the new Ruler of Canada...

<applause>

Scotty: Take your seat members of the Press. My first order of business is to build nukes and aim them at the US

Press Guy: For what?

Scotty: To Protect our Sovreignty.

Press: Are they invading?

Scotty: Did I say they are invading you insolent pig! We are building nukes and aiming them at the US so we can say no to them!

Press: We say no to the US all the time. We said no when they wanted us to go to Iraq.

Scotty: You unscrupulous swine! We need nukes to protect our sovreignty! We are a fat pig errr...so to speak and the US is going to gobble us up.

Press: So they are going to invade us then?

Scotty: I didn't say that you horse's arse! They are a nation of lunatic savages and will take whatever they can because they are crazier than you think...but I did not say they are going to invade us.

Press: It sure sounds like you are insinuating that though or else you wouldn't want to build nukes and point them at them.

Scotty: You insignificant paranoid louse! I am protecting our sovreignty here!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The only reason the USA and Canada get along so well is that we do everything the USA tells us to. That isn't a country; it is a satellite. Brzezinski comes right out and calls us exactly that.

Getting bum f**ked all the time isn't something a nation that can defend itself has to put up with. We can't so we drop our drawers anytime the USA says.

I would prefer that each Canadian wears Mouse ears instead of the bum **** fantasy some have. That would be swell.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
ad hominem.... impressive :roll:

The USA has invaded us once already.

Has drawn up plans to invade us again over water.

Has the constitutional obligation to invade if they need our resources.

They count our oil reserves as theirs because they know if we don't sell to them they will take them. As a result we just send them crude oil at ridiculous prices.

I'm not sure why all this is giving you so much trouble?

The USA seems to understand the need to defend itself to stay free. Hell, it's about all you people talk about.

But when a Canadian suggests it, it becomes humorous and you lose your mind?

Your just like any other country on earth EagleSmack and you must be defended against.

That's a fact.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
I would prefer that each Canadian wears Mouse ears instead of the bum **** fantasy some have. That would be swell.

You really have no grasp of reality do you?

Would you want the USA to be undefended beside a great big power? Even if that power was ready to defend you? Is that your idea of freedom?

Why is it so hard for you to understand?

I think it's because you have too high an opinion of yourself.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

I knew you would like it.

Yeah over 200 years ago to fight the Brits

When? Before WWI we had plans but are these recent plans?

Really? We have an ammendment or an article of the Constitution that says...

It is an obligation to invade Canada if we need their resources.

You're calling me daft!

They count our oil reserves as theirs because they know if we don't sell to them they will take them. As a result we just send them crude oil at ridiculous prices.

No...Canadians tell each other that the US counts your oil reserves as ours. That does not make it reality.

It isn't. I am enjoying the heck out of this and SHOULD be heading home to my two little lunatic savages in the making.

The USA seems to understand the need to defend itself to stay free. Hell, it's about all you people talk about.

Sometimes we do. Other times we talk about sports and stuff like that.

It is very humorous hearing you talk about it.

Your just like any other country on earth EagleSmack and you must be defended against.

That's a fact.

I guess you better get building a triad or we are coming up there with Mickey Mouse ears and you will be wearing them.

Ok folks. Funs over for now. I need to return to the lair and continue training my two savages for the invasion of Canada.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Wow, are you ever misguided! all I can say is read some history and geopolitical strategy.

A country that cannot defend itself is not free.

You know that.

Last edited:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
The reason why we are patrolling the Canadian Border is because of Canadian Content. The Great Power has deemed Canada a threat and are paranoid.

Yeah I figured it'd only be a matter of time..... damn radicals not willing to conform.

I agree. You better start a Nuke Weapons Triad because the US is without question gunning for Canada because of your water, power, maple syrup, and fur pelts.

We're freaking NUTS baby!

Then again, most of those resources would either become usless to you from such an attack, but even if you avoided those area and went for larger cities, the first places everybody is going to head to will be towards the resources and dig in deep (Due to transport securities, etc.)

But now why would the US point nukes at little old Canada if we had Nukes? I thought we were all swell chums fighting for the greater good, by the will of God, to liberate all those being oppressed by evil doers and all that junk?

If you guys got hit first, then you'd have us with nukes as well who can back you up..... in theory. :twisted:

Then you better start building. You better.

And when someone calls you a paranoid freak they are so wrong. We're the paranoid lunatic savages and the first nuke strike will most likely be in Canada. Then you can really feel special about yourselves and FINALLY have the recognition you so crave.

Scotty my boy...we for the most part don't give a hoot about Canada. I do...that is why I am here. But for the most part...Americans could care less. That is what drives your type BONKERS. You try and stir up the masses and say "they're coming...mark my words!"

Well I hope you're not throwing me in the same category, cuz it doesn't drive me bonkers..... I find it a bit amusing when your media switches for a few seconds from your inward reporting of everything happening in your own country, to attempt to wing the information the best way you can in regards to something happening outside of your country, such as here in Canada.

I mean, take the coalition stuff going on in our government. There is all kinds of information, media, reports, and all that good stuff being written down, recorded down, covered in just about every way....... but then I turn on the US news at random and see them talking about the whole situation...... and half of the information sounds like they heard it 3rd and 4th hand from some newspaper they found on the ground and is usually wrong or twisted in some fashion.

And people complain about China's Media?

It doesn't drive me bonkers, I find it a big humorous. You may notice the only time I get a little pissed off is when other people have lost their lives due to some decision clouded with utter stupidity..... that pisses me off.

The rest of it I can laugh at just as much as you laugh at all of this.

Well if we are not coming... why do you need nukes to deter us?

You have a point there.... afterall, Pakistan having nukes doesn't seem to work against keeping the US from bombing villages and civilians within their territory.

You said Canada should have nukes and point them at the US? Why would you need them?

Technically we don't need them. Besides the fact that we live so damn close to you guys that no matter who shot the first nuke, we're both going to feel it..... it'd be like me trying to shoot you back to back through my shoulder...... it's not going to be good for anybody.

But secondly.... while we're still in the Commonwealth, a few other select countries owe us big time, just as they owe you and if our military isn't to par with the US's alone, it will be a different story if we get our home boys to represent.... North Side Yo.

And I'm sure it would only take a short bit of propaganda to the globe to make a few other countries decide it'd be a good opportunity to join up and/or use this time to attack with their own agendas, further increasing the dangers towards the US, and I am pretty sure most would have support and sympathy for widdle cutesy Canada who wouldn't hurt a fly as opposed to the US who's already got a black mark on them that will take a long time to wipe clean.

If anything, Canada to you would be like what France was to Nazi Germany..... the rest of the world would have had enough, your intentions would be quite obvious, and once again, just like last time, invading Canada would be the least logical solution for the US's progress.

That is if you guys were ever thinking of it.

I already know an invasion by the US wouldn't occur, because it'd be the worst mistake the US has made yet.... compared to Afghanistan, compared to Iraq, compared to the concepts of invading Iran. The US would end up losing a lot more out of this attempt then we would.

I mean seriously, we've already been invaded by the US once before, does anybody actually think we wouldn't suspect it to happen again? Maybe not tomorrow, or next year, or anytime in our lifetimes..... but as they say "Once Bitten."

Well for me, the entire structure of Canada's and the US's relationships as neighboring nations who traded "Freely" is being compromised by the US's isolationalistic ways, not trusting those around you, making it more difficult for people to enter or leave your nation, putting spy planes up along your border to us where there hasn't been any terrorist attack or threat come from our direction yet.

Besides that, there are some factual reports and solid evidence which all points to either a capitalistic take over of Canada, or a merger of Canada within the US's fold..... when if anything, we should be falling back into the UK fold of things.

I mean, when you so-called closest trading partner and neighboring nation decides to board up their windows and shove cannons out the front and back doors, but still expect us to trade and do everything like before..... how else is one supposed to take that based on where this has lead before in history?

And if you have nukes you will be able to maintain your sovreignty?

What threatens your sovreignty that you need nukes?

Seriously, what good would that do anyways?

We go and nuke them, they of course nuke us with their fool proof One-Red-Button system, everybody dies.

We nuke them first before anybody can respond...... bravo, now due to how the jet stream and environments we all share work, all that radiation comes right back on all of us, esspecially where I live a thank you..... I don't need two paths of radioactive hazzard converging right on top of us here in the maritimes.... it's bad enough with snow ffs.

Everybody dies.

And even if we had nukes, what good would that do when the people who would control them would be out of our reaches anyways? (Our Government)

If the US already has them tailing behind them and being lead by the dollar, then what's stopping our government (Who would be the first to sell us out to the US anyways) from just thinking it's in everybody's best interests to give the US control over everything and thus take us over and take over our nukes?

Then before you know it, you wake up the next day and see US flags where Canadian flags were...... you find out that your province is now a state and the name has been changed.

Nova Scotia would be New Scotland so it doesn't sound fancier then the other States.

Prince Edward Island (PEI) would be the State of Magnum PI

New Brunswick would be New Bernie Mac

Newfoundland would be Thatlandthattheyfound

Quebec would be New Freedomfryland

Ontario would be Shrimpshapeville

Manitoba would just be merged with North Dakota because they need some more lakes.

Saskatchewan would be called New Utah and the slogan on the sign as you crossed the border would be "The Parking Lot of the USA"

Alberta would probably remain the same name because it's easier to remember for a name, easier to spell, the Oil, Cowboys, Bret the Hitman Heart.... etc.

British Columbia would be called American Coffeeland.

The Yukon would be simply called "That ther'um land that used ta have the gold." or perhaps Goldyland.

Northwest Territories would remain the same name for a few more years until they can figure out what to do with the land.

Nunavut would be just called New Iceland since Nunavut is complicated to spell and pronounce, and it's usually cold.

What was my point?

I dunno.... moving on.....

Now now, there's not need for profanity falloutboy.

Here's on thing that I never got about the whole NAU and such...... is if it's all being planned right now, and everything is all laid out.... why hasn't it been done yet?

What's the delay?

You and I both know that Canadians wouldn't get any decent representation and we'd just be 2nd class citizens while they had no restraint on sucking all the resources out of the land.

Joining them would be the last thing I'd want to see done.

We can and if we want, we will. I mean, no matter what you do, anytime someone wants to stand up for someone or even themselves, you're just going to have to accept that you may have to get a bloody nose in the process..... but you either do something about it and see it through, or just sit there and suck it up.

That's a fact.

Fair points, as the US shouldn't have any rights to simply take our resources, and whatever secret back door contract was signed should be brought to our highest courts, find the idiots who sold us out and execute their asses for treason..... if they're dead now, then execute their family..... no wait, that's going a bit too far....

... hold the contract in a vote by Canadians to see if they feel that is in the best interests of Canadians for this to occur and if they want it to remain active. If the majority votes no, which they very well would...... then say the contract is null and void and for the US to go Sod Off.

What are they going to do? Invade us?

See above responses on that.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Prax... I was going to quote you and do what we do best but the whole concept of Canada making nukes JUST to aim them at the US to protect their sovreignty was foolish and I was mostly having fun with Scott. The US invasion of Canada was almost 200 years ago and it was to strike out at British interests because the US had no other place to strike. Our Navy was anchored by about 5 frigates and hardly a match for the British Navy. The dynamics of 1812 are far different.

An invasion of Canada as you say is foolish and there is absolutley no reason for it or for Canada to even feel threatened. It is just the hardcore Canadian nationalist that get themselves worked up about that. Those folks are no different than the hard core US nationalist that they so loathe. They are one in the same but march under different flags.

Scott said I should read on geopolitical strategy and I have. Never once did I come across that it would be a good idea to attack Canada because it is just a ludicrous idea. As much as some Canadians hate the US for whatever reason we are still allied. You may not like some of the agreements we have no more than I like China pretty much owning our economy. Not just China but Japan, Saudi, etc.

A drone buzzing around the Canadian border is silly. It won't do a thing and does not threaten Canada's sovreignty. It takes pictures or films.

The idea that we have a Constitutional Obligation to take Canada's resources is also foolish. Where pray tell is that written in the Constitution of the United States? It isn't. If it isn't written how can it be a Constitutional Obligation?