Turkey to challenge Israel’s blockade of Gaza in international court

Gaza Blockade - Legality

• Total voters

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
ROFLMFAO....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Call your local Police detachment, and ask if you can lawfully use deadly force without warning, if you are faced with a person or group, intent on using unlawful deadly force upon you.

Seriously, call them.

And both will use Security of the State to be free from attack. Does not Turkey have controls on what goods are transported into the Kurdish areas? I would say yes. Do they inspect these loads/cargo . Yes -
Do they have a list? Now that is part of the key.
Yep, yep yep. And their restrictions are far more severe than Israels.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Call your local Police detachment, and ask if you can lawfully use deadly force without warning, if you are faced with a person or group, intent on using unlawful deadly force upon you.

Seriously, call them.

Don't need to, already seen the video coverage from the Vancouver airport....... to name one example.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
The Israeli's are nothing more than Jewish immigrants, they came into Palestine and set up homes and many Palestinians were displaced as a result.

It's a little imbalanced ...

People can't be immigrants to the place they were born. The same truth applies equally to native Palestinians cleansed off the land by Zionists and the children of the Jews who took advantage of Zionist war crimes and crimes against humanity to immigrate to this area.

I disagree with solving one atrocity by committing another. That's the lesson we should all learn from this ethnic cleansing war which has its roots in Nazi atrocities during the 1930's and 40's.

The children of refugees have a right to return to their homes until they have citizenship elsewhere. The children of European Jewish refugees have Israeli citizenship, so they have no guarantee of getting or maintaining dual European/Israeli citizenship. Classifying them as immigrants to this area would be an atrocity.

No country but Israel is obligated to give millions of non-citizen Palestinian refugees scattered across the region full citizenship rights or fair compensation. Israel or more accurately, specific Zionist war criminals some of whom are Jews and some aren't, some of whom are israelis and some aren't... created and/or exacerbated the Palestinian refugee problem.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
ROFLMFAO....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Pal....if you got something to say, some coherent challenge to what I know...........out with it.

Or STFU about what you DON'T know.

For that matter, show me in the Criminal Code of Canada where a warning is even mentioned.

Or on the Use of Force module..........oh, sorry, you don't know what that is, do you????

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I disagree with solving one atrocity by committing another. That's the lesson we should all learn from this ethnic cleansing war which has its roots in Nazi atrocities during the 1930's and 40's.
I agree 100%. I guess you actually read my thread on how the NAzi's and Muslims from that area shared a common goal.

Good for you!!!

The children of refugees have a right to return to their homes until they have citizenship elsewhere. The children of European Jewish refugees have Israeli citizenship, so they have no guarantee of getting or maintaining dual European/Israeli citizenship. Classifying them as immigrants to this area would be an atrocity.
So was stealing the Jews money and land and tossing them out.

No country but Israel is obligated to give millions of non-citizen Palestinian refugees scattered across the region full citizenship rights or fair compensation. Israel or more accurately, specific Zionist war criminals some of whom are Jews and some aren't, some of whom are israelis and some aren't... created and/or exacerbated the Palestinian refugee problem.
That's right, they exacerbated the problem created by the Arab nations that scared the bulk of the non Jews out of the region.

Holy crap EAO, did you have an objective sammich for lunch?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Pal....if you got something to say, some coherent challenge to what I know...........out with it.

Or STFU about what you DON'T know.

For that matter, show me in the Criminal Code of Canada where a warning is even mentioned.

Or on the Use of Force module..........oh, sorry, you don't know what that is, do you????

Actions are the defining criteria there bubba.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Actions are the defining criteria there bubba.

Wrong - A Reasonable Belief. That is the crux of using violence up to and including deadly force. But you can only use what is required to protect or prevent. Once the situation is clear / controlled - You cannot go over and shoot the fuk in the head is the basic translation. Thought i would clarify that for you.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Yes they are.

So why don't you explain to us how?

Vancouver airport.

Wrong - A Reasonable Belief. That is the crux of using violence up to and including deadly force. But you can only use what is required to protect or prevent. Once the situation is clear / controlled - You cannot go over and shoot the fuk in the head is the basic translation. Thought i would clarify that for you.

I see your lost again.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
What about it?

How does it compare to boarding a ship, while being assaulted by it's passengers?

What does that have to do with the CCoC and the lawful use of deadly force?

I see you haven't been following along either.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I see you haven't been following along either.

Self defence - while performing legal duties - force and only what is required to perform your duties , safely and that includes others, then it is permitted.
As to lost - please enlighten us.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I once again cede victory to the vastly more intelligent.

For Colpy, you're right, Canadian law enforcement and armed forces never step over the line and follow rules and regs to the "T".

For the Israeli supporters, the same as Canada. Just the right amount of force was used given the circumstances. I'm surprised that the Israeli's used as much restraint as they did.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I once again cede victory to the vastly more intelligent.

For Colpy, you're right, Canadian law enforcement and armed forces never step over the line and follow rules and regs to the "T".

For the Israeli supporters, the same as Canada. Just the right amount of force was used given the circumstances. I'm surprised that the Israeli's used as much restraint as they did.

Glad you are on board. Now we can all hop into that little row boat and paddle off to Heaven.