• Total voters

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
OH MY GOD!!!! How Horrible!!!!!! The IDF soldier would have gotten wet!!!!!! Kill the son of a bitch that did that! Oh, they probably did. Never mind.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
OH MY GOD!!!! How Horrible!!!!!! The IDF soldier would have gotten wet!!!!!! Kill the son of a bitch that did that! Oh, they probably did. Never mind.
Yes Gh, we are all well aware of the fact that you do not condone violence of any kind.

It kinda puts this conversation on the no win list with you.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Those davits weren't deployed. Overboard was probably one deck down - which would still hurt.
I think we actually discussed that with Mhz, and she proved that he actually hit the water.

Thankfully he was saved.

Hitting the water that close to the hull, on a ship that size, can be deadly.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

So if someone came to kill you would you offer yourself up like a lamb for slaughter.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
So if someone came to kill you would you offer yourself up like a lamb for slaughter.

been through this conversation with better men than you. Not going to do it again with the likes of you.

actually, why don't come try and find out what I would do first hand.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
been through this conversation with better men than you. Not going to do it again with the likes of you.

actually, why don't come try and find out what I would do first hand.

Send the address - Never know what will happen.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
As is mine

Guess your online persona is the same as real life - someone said it wasn't - But you are fuked up.

I'm tired of fu ckin brainless dick heads like you. Fu ckin morons that come up with stupid brainless questions like "So if someone came to kill you would you offer yourself up like a lamb for slaughter." As if the only fu cking answer is to kill someone else. It's not me that's fu cked up, it's idiots like you that support the killing of your fellow man. It's fu cking brainless moralists like you that can always justify or find a reason why killing is justified. YOU and your kind are the ones that are fu cked. You and your kind are the reason wqe are still running all over the world killing each other.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I'm tired of fu ckin brainless dick heads like you. Fu ckin morons that come up with stupid brainless questions like "So if someone came to kill you would you offer yourself up like a lamb for slaughter." As if the only fu cking answer is to kill someone else. It's not me that's fu cked up, it's idiots like you that support the killing of your fellow man. It's fu cking brainless moralists like you that can always justify or find a reason why killing is justified. YOU and your kind are the ones that are fu cked. You and your kind are the reason wqe are still running all over the world killing each other.

No that is your fuked up opinion- But yes at times violence is required.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
There's a difference between "violence" and killing. Too bad you can't differentiate between a slap and a bullet.

I can tell the difference - i also know that for peace to arrive a good portion of the WBank has to be returned to the Palestinians - 500-800 K settlers moved - A very high probability of Jews fighting Jews - Turn Gaza over to Egypt.
If that was the deal I can see thousands of Jews could die at the hands of Jews - It could be bloody

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
A lot of things need to happen. Stopping aid ships in international waters is not one of them.

The other thing that needs to be done is to stop giving the Israeli's a pass just because of who they are and where they are.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
A lot of things need to happen. Stopping aid ships in international waters is not one of them.

The other thing that needs to be done is to stop giving the Israeli's a pass just because of who they are and where they are.

Why is Israel held to a higher standard that the rest of the Arab World.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Yeah, and if they were JUST "aid" ships, you MIGHT have some part of a point.

As it is, they were NOT simply "aid" ships, they were carried more Islamists than food stuffs. Were they "aid" ships, they would not mind being unloaded at an Israeli port.

And yes, when you are attacked with iron bars and knives, shooting people dead is the proper response.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Yeah, and if they were JUST "aid" ships, you MIGHT have some part of a point.

As it is, they were NOT simply "aid" ships, they were carried more Islamists than food stuffs. Were they "aid" ships, they would not mind being unloaded at an Israeli port.

And yes, when you are attacked with iron bars and knives, shooting people dead is the proper response.

You betcha. Gotta watch out for concrete mix.