Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biden teleprompter breaks, can't debate

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
#9 will he be wearing an earpiece to feed him the answers
#10 will his facemask me so huge, you won't know if it's really Biden or not :lol:

Don't you really mean that Canada was once great? A hat with the words Make Canada Great Again would be better to wear. Just asking.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I think he's too old. But maybe they'll give him an honorary membership and a free sticker.
According to Wiki:
Membership in the Proud Boys requires:
According to David Neiwert, they recruit with emphasis on right-wing 15–30 year old white males who come primarily from suburbs and exurbs. The Proud Boys say they have an initiation process that has four stages and includes hazing. The first stage is a loyalty oath, on the order of "I’m a proud Western chauvinist, I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world"; the second is getting punched until the person recites pop culture trivia, such as the names of five breakfast cereals; the third is getting a tattoo and agreeing to not masturbate; and the fourth is getting into a major fight "for the cause."
The Daily Beast reported in February 2018 that the Proud Boys have amended rules. Prohibition against cargo shorts, use of opioids and crystal meth. The article states restrictions were not placed on cocaine. The masturbation policy was modified to read: "no heterosexual brother of the Fraternity shall masturbate more than one time in any calendar month".
Women and transgender men are not allowed in the organization.

Why, they sound just lovely don't they?

What a pack of bull shit once again coming from some commie lying outfit. But if that is what it takes to become a member of the Proud Boys club then count me in. Better to be a Proud Boy than a commie scum bag. I also would not want any transgenders in the Proud Boys club. Only commie clubs will have those freaks in their clubs. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Did anyone else notice Joe lying about Hunter taking pay outs?
He refused to answer with a simple no. He gave a 3rd party no.

Those dumbocrats have all become professional scum bag liars and they will lie all the time because to them lying is a normal and a natural thing to do. Trump should have just called numb nuts Biden an f'n liar and be done with it. Trump was right about Biden's punk kid and yet Biden stood there and lied about his crooked sons thieving and lying activities without any concern about his sons lying at all. This is what America will be getting if dumbocrat Biden becomes President. An f'n liar.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Re Trump and the Proud Boys
I thought fat guys were supposed to be jolly.

Fat guys were really created to go kick Antifa's asses. Go, Proud Boys, go. It's payback time for all of those commie Antifa scum bags to get their just rewards by getting their heads bashed in for a change. The revolution has begun and the Proud Boys and so many other american patriotic groups who are going to finish off those Antifa coward commies who started all of these riots and lootings in the first place. After the election, Trump will wipe their crybaby asses off the map. I say that it is about time and long overdue. Let the revolution begin with the Proud Boys. Works for me!!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I do not think anyone 'won' last night's debate. The behavior of both men was deplorable especially considering this was to be a 'presidential' debate. If that is the best on offer Americans are badly done by.

Nothing will have changed from the debate. There are the Trump freedom loving supporters who will always be there for Trump no matter what, and there will be the Biden commie anti-freedom loving supporters who will be there for where am I today Biden. Trump won the debate because Biden was trying to hide the truth from the viewers about his son Biden who was involved in some crooked deals in the Ukraine and China. Biden is pro communist China. Trump despises communist China.

It's quite clear as to who should be the President of America in the next election. Trump all the way. Works for me!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
People say they people didn't get much out of the debate..they couldn't keep up :lol:

This is a country that most people don't even know how many states it has :lol:

It's a nation of dumbed out people and Democrat welfare grabbers.

The USA under Biden will become a failed state

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
What a pack of bull shit once again coming from some commie lying outfit. But if that is what it takes to become a member of the Proud Boys club then count me in. Better to be a Proud Boy than a commie scum bag. I also would not want any transgenders in the Proud Boys club. Only commie clubs will have those freaks in their clubs. LOL.

So then you're a follower? Oh okay, gotcha.

A question while we're here, which do you use for the Kool-Aid, a glass or a rolled up dollar bill?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I think he's too old. But maybe they'll give him an honorary membership and a free sticker.
According to Wiki:
Membership in the Proud Boys requires:
According to David Neiwert, they recruit with emphasis on right-wing 15–30 year old white males who come primarily from suburbs and exurbs. The Proud Boys say they have an initiation process that has four stages and includes hazing. The first stage is a loyalty oath, on the order of "I’m a proud Western chauvinist, I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world"; the second is getting punched until the person recites pop culture trivia, such as the names of five breakfast cereals; the third is getting a tattoo and agreeing to not masturbate; and the fourth is getting into a major fight "for the cause."
The Daily Beast reported in February 2018 that the Proud Boys have amended rules. Prohibition against cargo shorts, use of opioids and crystal meth. The article states restrictions were not placed on cocaine. The masturbation policy was modified to read: "no heterosexual brother of the Fraternity shall masturbate more than one time in any calendar month".
Women and transgender men are not allowed in the organization.

Why, they sound just lovely don't they?
And Wiki is a superb site for facts, just like facebook.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Nothing will have changed from the debate. There are the Trump freedom loving supporters who will always be there for Trump no matter what, and there will be the Biden commie anti-freedom loving supporters who will be there for where am I today Biden. Trump won the debate because Biden was trying to hide the truth from the viewers about his son Biden who was involved in some crooked deals in the Ukraine and China. Biden is pro communist China. Trump despises communist China.

It's quite clear as to who should be the President of America in the next election. Trump all the way. Works for me!!
I guess they could sit on them.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
'How to move to Canada': Americans rush to Google after unwatchable debate

Google reports peak number of searches for ‘How to apply for Canadian citizenship’ after chaotic Trump-Biden skirmish

If you watched Tuesday night’s presidential debate thinking it was the height of civility, you’re probably in the minority. For many Americans, it was enough to trigger a potential mass exodus.
Following a debate derailed by interruptions, people speaking over each other, and insults hurled back and forth, Google reported a peak number of searches for “How to apply for Canadian citizenship” in the US.
Some people seemed in such a hurry to get out they couldn’t even get the name right: searches for “How to move to Canda” also spiked alongside the correct “How to move to Canada”.
Searches initially peaked about an hour into the debate, at about 10.30pm, according to the search engine. But it looks like the news unsettled people into the night – there has since been a second wave of searches on how to get Canadian citizenship – with most of the searches happening in the early hours of this morning.
The search was most popular in Massachusetts, followed by Washington and Michigan.
The results are not unprecedented, however – in fact, every election sees a swath of voters contemplating moving over to the other side (of the border). Some even go through with it.

More: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ove-to-canada-google-searches-trump-us-debate