Trudeau Derangement Syndrome Thread

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Because the article is as ridiculous as those who have zeroed in on Hair and Heir as something worth even noticing.

Instead of admitting you clicked on the wrong post ...you go into a long deflection, typical of someone who will never admit to a mistake.

And in that post of yours, you sound as if you been taking lessons from Megabutthurtz

Like all leftoids you only appreciate satyre when it's directed at the other side.

The forum member that wrote that piece for the beaverton must be laughing his head off..

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I did not vote for the liberals and I am concerned for the future of Canada and I'm going to watch and fight them to the best of my ability if I see them going against the Canadian values that I want to continue and improve on so I'm hopeful Boomer and all the others who, for what ever reason that only they would be able to decipher, can't resist posting, hence cluttering up, the CP thread with non elitist issues will use this thread to collate all their non relevant issues.......

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/canadian-politics/138860-revealing-ironic-stupid-empty-suit.html

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/canadian-politics/138865-everyone-worried-about-trip-costs.html

I'm of two minds about Justin. He got a majority of seats and he got the popular vote, so maybe best just to watch for a little while before getting too excited. Some of the stuff he's implementing will likely work and some of it won't work, so the stuff that won't work we don't have to worry about. Maybe Stompin' Tom identified his philosophy in a 'nutshell' in the song "Saving money, spending money we don't got":)

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I'm of two minds about Justin. He got a majority of seats and he got the popular vote, so maybe best just to watch for a little while before getting too excited. Some of the stuff he's implementing will likely work and some of it won't work, so the stuff that won't work we don't have to worry about. Maybe Stompin' Tom identified his philosophy in a 'nutshell' in the song "Saving money, spending money we don't got":)

I had hoped whoever won the election will deal with the TPP, (which pretty much covers everything that would make Canada the country we don't want it to be), Bill C-51, CPP increase, No F 35's (consider the cheaper alternatives), out of Syria, EI reform,, Indigenous situation solved and do something about the Senate. If it can't be eliminated because certain people don't want it to be, at least do what Harper never did despite his promise, make it electable.....

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Instead of admitting you clicked on the wrong post ...you go into a long deflection, typical of someone who will never admit to a mistake.

And in that post of yours, you sound as if you been taking lessons from Megabutthurtz

It is more likely they saw one of your posts on the religious threads. (not that there is a huge difference from what you post on other threads)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I had hoped whoever won the election will deal with the TPP, (which pretty much covers everything that would make Canada the country we don't want it to be), Bill C-51, CPP increase, No F 35's (consider the cheaper alternatives), out of Syria, EI reform,, Indigenous situation solved and do something about the Senate. If it can't be eliminated because certain people don't want it to be, at least do what Harper never did despite his promise, make it electable.....

Don't you think C.P.P. should be increased and hence the premiums paid into it increased? $1000 a month or less doesn't go very far in this day and age. I should think it should be doubled over time.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Don't you think C.P.P. should be increased and hence the premiums paid into it increased? $1000 a month or less doesn't go very far in this day and age. I should think it should be doubled over time.
Let everyone look after their own pension, thank-you very much.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ya! Let the mentally and physically challenged, the homeless, those who lost everything in the economic crash and any other person who can't or couldn't provide a big fat pension starve to death. It deserves them right, useless feeders. You tell em Wally.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

That's a great idea that I whole hearted agree with, BUT, we are having too many people arrive at age 65 without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. How would YOU rectify that?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
That's a great idea that I whole hearted agree with, BUT, we are having too many people arrive at age 65 without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. How would YOU rectify that?
Education.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hey Sherlock, you are the one mentioning my name in your posts, I can't even remember your name if the post isn't onscreen. Who's more important to whom?

Education.
If JT has scientist's unmuzzled perhaps the politicians will have a question box so people can do the same for them.

Now that we have the internet why not base pensions on people submitting questions to Ottawa over their lifetime and the more questions and answers they have the more their pension is. Kicks in 24 hrs before senility takes over.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Education.

With very limited effect! Humans are procrastinators by nature, not to mention they find issues of the moment much more important than issues of the future. I've had a lot of really intelligent people tell me that saving is stupid because I could get wiped out tomorrow and all my efforts would be a waste. It won't "fly", Walter.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The non conservatives should enjoy their time the conservatives are for now gone.
It must be though that it is brought up every six months what a tyrant the last guy
see forgot already, that Harper guy. Teach your children about the conservatives
that they never again darken the door of Parliament.
Its all really silly one group is fight an election they already lost and its over cope.
If the above hysterical statements were made in a serious tone the howling would
rattle the Rockies. But the sour grapes coming from the Harperites is just about
as silly