Trudeau Derangement Syndrome Thread

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
There's a club? Where do I apply?

Cap isn't just a member, he's the president.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Canadian Values as you describe are what elected the Liberals.
I am not a Liberal but the people did not like the new values being
imposed. Division, Autocracy and one man rule by control freak
status.
The real unfortunate thing is this, the values presented by Harper
were not in many cases supported by main street conservatives
in society and they in turn voted Liberal to get rid of this government.
In turn many NDP voted Liberal because the NDP forgot who their
base was and abandoned them in the end in a bid for power much
like Harper did to gain power. Young people determined what the new
and base values are.
More environmental issues more social sharing and more open
governance more freedom for scientists and more infrastructure.
When a government receives the mandate like the Liberals did it comes
because the government in power was not living by the values Canadians
expected of them and that is exactly what happened. There are far more
urban areas than rural ones and if you look at the map the Conservative
values pertain to a rural Canada while the youth and urban Canadians
want values different from what we were getting. the map shows what might
well happen south of us in the American Election Large urban centers
Democrat rural America with less population Republican, and that is what
happened To make it short in summery Conservative values were NOT
Canadian values and Harper lost.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
There's nothing anyone can do about the Liberals now that they have been elected. Wait until people get sick of them and another election comes along. Then you can vote for the party of your choice. Again!
No one party lasts forever. They all fall out of favor sooner or later. It's just too bad they can do so much damage while they are in power.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
There's nothing anyone can do about the Liberals now that they have been elected. Wait until people get sick of them and another election comes along. Then you can vote for the party of your choice. Again!
No one party lasts forever. They all fall out of favor sooner or later. It's just too bad they can do so much damage while they are in power.

The Libs disagree. That is what makes their salty tears so sweet.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
And what about the leftoids' crying all the time Harper was in Office?
All the "Official" threads?
Now the conservatives should just shut up and keep quiet?
That's how "progressives" think.......Free speech is only speech that they approve of!

Hair and Heir......seriously?

Just before being sworn in as Canada’s Prime Minister, Liberal leader Justin Trudeau stood in the darkened alley by Rideau Hall and took a long puff of his cigarette before flicking it away and shooting his cuffs.

“I thought the swearing in ceremony was wonderful,” said local school teacher Nancy Lusco, who brought her class to the public event. “I especially liked the sultry pause Justin took before he promised to uphold the duties of his office.”

“When he looked off into the distance like he was seeing something from his past before shaking hands with [Governor General David] Johnston I admit I felt a bit flushed,” she added.

The ceremony followed traditional protocols: the Governor General administered the oath, the Great Seal of Canada was presented, and the new Prime Minister discretely sipped from a flask he had smuggled in.

Some reporters were surprised by Trudeau’s decision to give his speech while lighting up a fresh cig.

“This country is so f***ing beautiful. I love it. Like really love it,” said Trudeau as he also ran a comb through his hair. “I want to get on my motorcycle and drive off with it, into the night far away, where no one, not even God himself, can bother us. You know what I mean?”

At press time the nation “totally” knew what Justin meant.

Justin Trudeau takes drag off cigarette, adjusts leather jacket, swears in as PM - The Beaverton - North America's Trusted Source of News

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Seriously?

That vapid satirical piece filled with all the evidence needed to condemn the efforts of the mindless and shallow for their part in electing a drama teacher to the PMO. Is your reply?

Bwaaahahaha!!!

4 years of priceless entertainment.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Seriously?

That vapid satirical piece filled with all the evidence needed to condemn the efforts of the mindless and shallow for their part in electing a drama teacher to the PMO. Is your reply?

Bwaaahahaha!!!

4 years of priceless entertainment.
I had to look twice to see who had posted it.....I first thought it was megahurtz...

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
And what about the leftoids' crying all the time Harper was in Office?
All the "Official" threads?
Now the conservatives should just shut up and keep quiet?
That's how "progressives" think.......Free speech is only speech that they approve of!

I am fully behind the rebuilding of the ultra right wing Conservative Party of Canada and support, above all, the rights of free and unfettered speech in these threads and in the rest of Canada. You will have no trouble from me with exercising your rights to speak openly and often here at CCC. The continuation of sound government and secondary education has no greater advocates or examples than you lot.

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
I am fully behind the rebuilding of the ultra right wing Conservative Party of Canada and support, above all, the rights of free and unfettered speech in these threads and in the rest of Canada. You will have no trouble from me with exercising your rights to speak openly and often here at CCC. The continuation of sound government and secondary education has no greater advocates or examples than you lot.
Huh? The ultra right is pretty much alive and kicking what with the rural rump that is the Con caucus.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
funny enough, out in the bush Old man winter has made the of the rules for the last 4.5 billion years, so in the larger scheme of things, a lot of the left right debate is just a temporary phenomenon

nice to know that when all the cardboard cut out people fade away we can re-elect the wild party
and go back to making spruce beer with muskets in wooden kegs and growing hemp in the back yard, just like old times

liberal and conservative would then be about the amount of manure you spread in the garden
to get the best harvest...
as it always has

Last edited:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Maybe you can explain what a satirical article has to do with my post which you quoted?

Because the article is as ridiculous as those who have zeroed in on Hair and Heir as something worth even noticing.

But back on track to Trudeau Derangement we have this from the Nat Post as we approach Trudeau's first week....

Is Justin Trudeau Destined To Be Yesterday's Man?

I quit reading the article at this point....."Unlike his up-and-comer contemporaries in the U.S., like 44-year-old Ted Cruz and 44-year-old Marco Rubio "

Lawrence Solomon: Yesterday’s Man | Financial Post