trudeau crossed the floor and pushed aside NDP MPs

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
According to the news a couple of days ago, the matter is over and done with and he's been forgiven by all his peers. No one got killed or seriously injured and there's bigger fish to fry in the near future.

Over to you, but for the Conservative whip and NDP member, the physical and psychological damage has scarred them for life.

Trudeau is an angry man... He needs help

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A post by JLM without a smiley......

Must be a First.....

Pretty close......................I just never could see how a smiley could offend anyone! :)

Over to you, but for the Conservative whip and NDP member, the physical and psychological damage has scarred them for life.

Trudeau is an angry man... He needs help

So you really want people representing you who would be scarred for life by a little nudge? :wink:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Incorrect.

I am unhappy being represented by an individual that is shallow, angry, massively inexperienced, naive, arrogant, angry (did I say that already?) and and unreliable.

Considering that the Liberals have a majority, the opposition parties don't matter in the same way as your question above about representation

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Incorrect.

I am unhappy being represented by an individual that is shallow, angry, massively inexperienced, naive, arrogant, angry (did I say that already?) and and unreliable.

Considering that the Liberals have a majority, the opposition parties don't matter in the same way as your question above about representation

I suppose everyone of us can display those traits at times under the right conditions, but when I observed him on the idiot box this morning taking questions from a reporter, none of those traits emerged, so I'm wondering if perhaps there isn't a tad of hyperbole in your characterization. I don't have much use for Justin as P.M. because of poor judgment and impetuousness but I'm content to let it go at that without putting on the agony! :)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Incorrect.

Didn't realize that you lived in the riding of Papineau. That would be the only way that Trudeau would be representing you in the HoC.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Didn't realize that you lived in the riding of Papineau. That would be the only way that Trudeau would be representing you in the HoC.

Is that anything new for the Cap't.?

Perhaps the tots of rum at sea affected his brain. :) :)

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009

Oh?

Seeing how I don't reside in Papineau, I guess that only his constituents are committed to the Paris Agreement and only those same folks are prohibited from sailing tankers close to the NW BC coast.

Good to know

Is that anything new for the Cap't.?

Perhaps the tots of rum at sea affected his brain. :) :)

You gotta be one of the most naive and unintelligent posters on CC bud... Too easy a target.

You might wish to keep this in mind prior to offering up insults to others, else you'll be getting schooled by more than just Loc.

Something to think about

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Oh?

Seeing how I don't reside in Papineau, I guess that only his constituents are committed to the Paris Agreement and only those same folks are prohibited from sailing tankers close to the NW BC coast.

Good to know

You gotta be one of the most naive and unintelligent posters on CC bud... Too easy a target.

You might wish to keep this in mind prior to offering up insults to others, else you'll be getting schooled by more than just Loc.

Something to think about

W.T.F. is Loc capable of schooling? Didn't mean to be insulting............just offering Gerry a possibility. You were in the Navy weren't you? Years ago sailors were given a tot of rum each day so I was just connecting the possibilities. :) Anyway I'll keep checking over my shoulder watching for the eventuality of Loc arriving on the scene. :) :)

Think on it real hard. Take a few days.

Seriously.

For sure......................don't know which is worse, the trauma or the drama!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
W.T.F. is Loc capable of schooling? Didn't mean to be insulting............just offering Gerry a possibility. You were in the Navy weren't you? Years ago sailors were given a tot of rum each day so I was just connecting the possibilities. :) Anyway I'll keep checking over my shoulder watching for the eventuality of Loc arriving on the scene. :) :)

That's thin even for a 6 year old

For sure......................don't know which is worse, the trauma or the drama!

Whooosh!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Really, so the Prime Minister only represents the people of Papineau? Interesting.

Technically speaking, I think Gerry is right, I think! Of course Justin represents the entire country with the "broad brush" but for routine domestic concerns you go to your M.P. & I'm quite sure Justin ain't the Cap't.'s M.P. :) :)

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Technically speaking, I think Gerry is right, I think! Of course Justin represents the entire country with the "broad brush" but for routine domestic concerns you go to your M.P. & I'm quite sure Justin ain't the Cap't.'s M.P. :) :)

If this were true, our system of politics would be without leadership. The Prime Minister is elected by his riding, but as leader he represents us all. Btw JLM, I agree with the Captain regarding Trudeau's behavior. I can also see the his sarcasm in his posts regarding the victims.

You should look a little deeper.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
On the "world stage" Justin represents the entire country, but when Dumbf**k from Turd Island is engaged in a dispute with Bigpr*ck then the M.P. is his representative!

Not just the world stage. You can write to the Prime Minister and request he look into something. At the very least his office will respond. He represents the nation.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If this were true, our system of politics would be without leadership. The Prime Minister is elected by his riding, but as leader he represents us all. Btw JLM, I agree with the Captain regarding Trudeau's behavior. I can also see the his sarcasm in his posts regarding the victims.

You should look a little deeper.
Don't get me wrong, the P.M. was at fault as were several others. He can be impetuous, he can be petulant, he can lose his patience rather quickly. I don't think he's the best material for P.M. But let's leave it at that and keep the sexual insinuations the Cap't. was adding out of it, not to mention the insinuations that he is dangerous. He was momentarily acting like a little boy, somewhat out of character, but no serious harm was done, outside of his image.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Earth to CM: the individual you described was just defeated. The new one hasn't been in power long enough to become any of those things so the odds are high that those are your traits rather than JT's.

That would be the SS Lookin-forward-to-steam-rolling-over-a-senile-old-retard.

Just scraping off the remnants from the last time.

... You may as well pick up your shovel
You planning on digging a hole in the ocean with that shovel??