Trudeau and Wynne personally greet Syrians into Canada

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The OP said Toronto.....
Wow."Zooom". How did I miss that in the first line?? Oh well, my opinion of the Wynned sock still stands. She's still nothing more than an opportunist. Again, for Trudeau being the face of the country I can kind'a get him being there to welcome them as they arrive. When have you ever heard about the Wynned sock going out of her way in the middle of the night to do anything for Ontarians in an official capacity?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Anybody else notice the refugees don't look so down trodden. With nice winter jacks, before receiving their new and improved OFFICIAL Canadian one, nice hairdo's, what appears to be manicured nails?

j/s

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Memo: Check plane for extended pressure loss during flight at high altitudes.

Anybody else notice the refugees don't look so down trodden. With nice winter jacks, before receiving their new and improved Canadian one, nice hairdo's, what appears to be manicured nails?

j/s
There should be bullet holes in theirs if that is what they wore while on the run. They were allowed to look through the stuff behind JT before the cameras were turned on. They don't realize they will need all those clothes just for one family.
Check the kids birth-date and ask both parents where they were 9 months before that. If they get the towns wrong he goes to a 'special place', the US.

Is that all you spy Shermlock? How about the ticking backpack??

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Memo: Check plane for extended pressure loss during flight at high altitudes.

There should be bullet holes in theirs if that is what they wore while on the run. They were allowed to look through the stuff behind JT before the cameras were turned on. They don't realize they will need all those clothes just for one family.
Check the kids birth-date and ask both parents where they were 9 months before that. If they get the towns wrong he goes to a 'special place', the US.

Is that all you spy Shermlock? How about the ticking backpack??
You really are an idiot.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Actually, I had some time to think about this and you know what? I thought to myself, you come from a war torn Country and there is the Prime Minister to welcome you. Can there not be any better endorsement of what a great country we live in.

I watched CTV News tonight and felt rather happy for the people getting off those planes. To see the innocent children who will not live in some camp over Christmas, to be given a chance to grow up is not a bad thing.

I am very happy to live in this country and proud that we are trying to help people who are less fortunate.

Yep, me too. We always have.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You really are an idiot.
I should fit right in here then. I wonder where I can find somebody to let me know how well that is progressing. Or should I be asking a clueless Shermlock and go and find a Sherlock instead?

Yep, me too. We always have.
More asbestos?? The proper way to 'use' it it to make it into the final products right at the place it is mined. It would also have to be run by robots (or Mexican children) as making it safe for humans would take more money than all of Canada has. The good news is many people would be employed making and servicing the robots and shipping and receiving imports and exports (lightweight strong panels that has a variety of uses)

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
What's with all these posts about 'Christmas presents'?
I expect there are Muslims arriving. 'Christmas' will be more likely to offend them! Showing them how to be Canadian, as one greeter put it won't mean luring them away from Islam, I am betting.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Anybody else notice the refugees don't look so down trodden. With nice winter jacks, before receiving their new and improved OFFICIAL Canadian one, nice hairdo's, what appears to be manicured nails?

j/s
hehehe When you go out, do you wear your grubbies?

Seriously, in the OP it looks to me as if that one family is in a Lost & Found room at Pearson. Besides, I cannot imagine our prissy Prime Minister wanting to shake hands with scruffy people. lol

You really are an idiot.
You seem to be having a generous day.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
hehehe When you go out, do you wear your grubbies?
Nope, but the govt and the media didn't play me up as down trodden, suffering, desperate, malnourished, in the direst of straights, on my way to the NoFrills.

I see well done nails, nice clothes, hipsters and Sundays best, towing high end luggage, and lots of it.

Snapshots of Syrian refugees on their first day | Toronto Star

Interesting collection of the truly needy.

You seem to be having a generous day.
It's Christmas.

Too busy banging your wife.
Well at least you found something to do while I ran a train on yours.

Last edited:

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
If I was PM, I would personally greet the refugees, too. It sure as hell would be an honor to do something like this. You could not keep me away.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I wonder how the refugees that show up after the SJW's, and politicians have found a new cause celeb, will feel getting off a plane to be greeted by mere govt employees.

Yeah. When the politicians have moved on to the next photo-op and the cameras are all shut down, out come the rubber gloves SNAP!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No drama in your real life is there. Canadian style would be to present them with a bill for all their new (donated) things.