Trucks targeted on Alberta highway by drive-by shooter

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Meanwhile back at the thread. I hope they prosecute this idiot for the most they can. He could have killed someone, especially if he'd hit a fuel truck.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Yeah I know that area, but I prefer to drive Interstate 10 between Florida and Arizona.. easy, 4 lanes.. it's a joy.

That Alberta hwy 43 is work.

Well we wouldn't want you to get your ivory soft hands all messed up turning that big wheel, Douchette.
Stick to the US.

Kind of have 'Muslim on the brain' don't you?

What brain would that be of which you speak.

Douchette gets too many passes.

Ah yes the good old days where a trip to the dump saw you come back with more things than you dropped off. Those were the days.

Bicycle tires and rims, hell -- bicycles; albeit in need of some TLC,
FISHIN RODS you could glue back together.
Fishin reels were usually pooched.
Found a good steel fishing box once. full of old, rusty spoons---which cleaned up well with Brasso. Some bass plugs also.
probably worth a lot of lucre today.
Surprises the hell out of me since times were not golden for most folks, and yet all these treasures just laying there.
We left the rats for the town douche.
Usually he was an out of work truck driver with a hare lip and one eye which wouldn't open all the way.
We gave him some scotch tape for it.
Soomer, Floomer, kinda forget his name.
Not important anyway.
He was kind of a prick
His son probably is too.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
As uncle Jean would say; " a douche is a douche is a douche"
Der be no choix.
You one, you one for life.
You can part your hair differently but your doucheness will always shine through.
Congrats fukknuts Boomette; douche in chief of CC.
Should be an award of some sort.

Oh I'm so hurt.. :lol: BooHoo..

UMad being called a RAT!! :lol: I hurt your poor wittle feelings..

Get a life loser..

Ours buy elections

Yeah we have a few of those RATs here, they cross the floor after being elected.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There is probably a charge for shooting and the shot causes damages, like in a civil suit. With something you should be making sure the round gets buried in the ground close to you to avoid that 'dangerous' part of the charge. (don't quote be on that)

Yeah we have a few of those RATs here, they cross the floor after being elected.
Is there any difference?
they cross the floor after being selected.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Pour the donations on the ones that can get you through square one if you are looking for help from the Gov in netting the contracts they put out. In my case it would be a dozer doing environmental reclamation until the first fire of the season and then my *** and time and machine belongs to the Forestry.
The spin off is that money gets funneled back into businesses in the same 'District'. Come in with some funding that jump starts and being a new enterprise lots of scouting is needed and then a proposal made and approvals made after any changes. My preferred method based on it being 'slightly cheaper' in that the ones who do the inspections still do all the permits and inspections and sign offs as is proper to get insurance an legal coverage. In my case Govt inspectors would become my 'unofficial consultants' due to me making a party donation that meets or exceeds what would be dished out to the 'private sector'. In an operation of any size there will be companies already established in the area that would be bidding on various parts of the project. Nothing wrong with that and if it isn't available then an 'in-house' solution is still preferred to shelling the funds into a different district.
I'm also going to speculate that hiring an insurance company that signed for your 'lotto win' will do an excellent if you say you do not want to get sued for anything bu anybody no matter what will get you a 20 yr contract in about 30 minutes.
Still works something like that doesn't it? I need enough independence to suggest a direction a corner should take as the first option. I don't always do well on the 'shortcut' if smooth and trouble free is part of the desired program. They turn out more like a 'Well, that was different.', kind of guy.