Troll extraordinaire

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Maybe friday when im finally back home and not on an aircard.
If your on FB it changes things,or Twitter,you get profiled on what sites you hit anywhere on the net and if your on FB chances are you gave them permission without knowing it.
So if you spend a lot of time on CC and the word troll is used it will eventually show up on search engines and I find any word that is used repeatedly in a post or topic will get a hit on google.

Same way some people make thousands of dollars off youtube,make a video,put tags in the post and it really does not matter what the content is,it is the clicks that count.

Were all being profiled on the net all the time.

Hey it's Monday, how's that lesson coming.

As it stands, troll and CC still aren't coming up together in a Google search.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=trol...fficial&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
At CC, I never know what to expect!

Makes your life exciting- Hunting down the Trolls- Making their heart sing - then Splat. Don`t get any on ya. It stains and stinks to High Heaven.

Wild Thing-The Troggs (High Quality) - YouTube

SS dressed up of course for a night out Troll Hunting................

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Geez, I can't believe I forgot about that. I had a note on the fridge and everything. ;-)

Put in on the beer fridge- that is where important messages go. Guaranteed to see them. May get a tad blurry if you have to many - but ya still see them, well sorta see them.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Maybe friday when im finally back home and not on an aircard.
If your on FB it changes things,or Twitter,you get profiled on what sites you hit anywhere on the net and if your on FB chances are you gave them permission without knowing it.
So if you spend a lot of time on CC and the word troll is used it will eventually show up on search engines and I find any word that is used repeatedly in a post or topic will get a hit on google.

Same way some people make thousands of dollars off youtube,make a video,put tags in the post and it really does not matter what the content is,it is the clicks that count.

Were all being profiled on the net all the time.
Yoo Hoo!!!

Since I'm not on your ignore list...

Hey it's Monday, how's that lesson coming.

As it stands, troll and CC still aren't coming up together in a Google search.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=troll...=hp&channel=np