Troll extraordinaire

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
With all the topics about trolls this forum is starting to show up on google hits by searching the word.

ETA: For sh!ts and giggles, I just Googled "troll".

Not a single hit from CC on the first 10 pages.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=trol...pw.r_qf.&fp=1d6e92f54034dd59&biw=1366&bih=576

Funny how search engines work and even funnier that some cant figure out how they work.

I'd love to see your search result.

Would you mind posting a screen cap for me?

I'm still learning about all this search stuff.

Thanks man. :cheers:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C

Maybe friday when im finally back home and not on an aircard.
If your on FB it changes things,or Twitter,you get profiled on what sites you hit anywhere on the net and if your on FB chances are you gave them permission without knowing it.
So if you spend a lot of time on CC and the word troll is used it will eventually show up on search engines and I find any word that is used repeatedly in a post or topic will get a hit on google.

Same way some people make thousands of dollars off youtube,make a video,put tags in the post and it really does not matter what the content is,it is the clicks that count.

Were all being profiled on the net all the time.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
If your on FB it changes things,or Twitter,you get profiled on what sites you hit anywhere on the net and if your on FB chances are you gave them permission without knowing it.
So if you spend a lot of time on CC and the word troll is used it will eventually show up on search engines and I find any word that is used repeatedly in a post or topic will get a hit on google.

Same way some people make thousands of dollars off youtube,make a video,put tags in the post and it really does not matter what the content is,it is the clicks that count.

Cool man. Look forward to it.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Wrong- Google has changed their patterned searches - have for some time- those that advertise with Google get moved up the hit listing - Gotta stay current ya know.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
The Brits use that C*** word a lot. Is the meaning not so harsh over there?

NO.

I don't know why. But, it's not.

Goes back to Chaucer I guess.

Probably lost overboard on the Mayflower.

Check out the movie "Trainspotting"..............horrible thing. If that's real life, just shoot me.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Wrong- Google has changed their patterned searches - have for some time- those that advertise with Google get moved up the hit listing - Gotta stay current ya know.
Right,well you lied last night and cant either apologize or explain so anything you say now is pretty well moot in my eyes.

You and Tonn. now, that's 2 of you I have asked for an explanation to some of your claims and you cant answer me.

Cool!
:)

Tonn says he lived in the Arctic so I have a quick and simple test to see if he is telling the truth,Tell me Tonn. who is the main expediter there for anything in Rankin inlet or YK? First names please.

anyone who has lived in Rankin will know this.

Last edited:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Can't we just stick to the topic at hand (which is the idiot described in the OP) without resorting to the whole he said/he said crap again?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Funny how search engines work and even funnier that some cant figure out how they work.
You said you simply searched the word troll.

I'm sure that will now change.

If you have the manhood to actually attempt to back up another of your lies.

Can't we just stick to the topic at hand (which is the idiot described in the OP) without resorting to the whole he said/he said crap again?
No "he said/she said here", just pointing out the lies of CC's most notorious troll.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
NFunny how search engines work and even funnier that some cant figure out how they work.
You mean like all the times you could have produced some from the net and didn't? (Especially stuff to back up your goofy claims)

So you were wrong but wont admit it? Cool!
You and Tonn. so far have made blunders that they cant explain,carry on!

No screencap but here's page 25 after seeing nothing about trolls in any link saying www.canadiancontent.net

https://www.google.ca/webhp?rlz=1C1GGGE_enCA433CA434&sourceid=chrome-instant&ie=UTF-8&ion=1#q=troll&hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1GGGE_enCA433CA434&prmd=imvns&ei=7fQ_UIq0DOrOiwKJyIHICw&start=240&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=40261ec9763f955e&ion=1&biw=1897&bih=967

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I feel very inadequate only having had a mailing address at just 60.7002219°N. I did drink, fornicate, hunt and fish north of there but never managed the Arctic Circle.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

What a tool.

He knows as much about the law as the idiots around here that can't properly cite CCoC definitions, or understand it for that matter.

ETA: For sh!ts and giggles, I just Googled "troll".

Not a single hit from CC on the first 10 pages.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=trol...pw.r_qf.&fp=1d6e92f54034dd59&biw=1366&bih=576

I love catching our own trolls lying, lol.

Not a surprise, you gotta remember who is making the claims.

Come on SS, when our own "troll extraordinaire" comes in and starts, once again, making unsubstantiated BS claims what do you expect?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Not a surprise, you gotta remember who is making the claims.

Come on SS, when our own "troll extraordinaire" comes in and starts, once again, making unsubstantiated BS claims what do you expect?

At CC, I never know what to expect!