Trayvon Martin: civil rights leaders call for Florida police chief to resign

Should George Zimmerman be arrested???

• No. He acted in self defense

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Yes. Then let the legal system play out

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Dunno. No enough facts in this case yet

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • The USA is so Fukked up, where is the pop corn.

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
That guy's a wee bit racist don't you think?

That story delves into the boys background and myspace page ffs. Zimmerman did a google search on the kid while he was following him? None of that sh1t is relavent to whether it was self defense or vigilantism.

Racism does not enter into the reality of a situation. Racism is in fact commonly used as a manufactured discussion stopper or a copout.
If you hang around an area of say, a drug and prostitution hangout, the color of the denizens is immaterial to your danger.
No i do not think the guy is racist at all because he is merely telling it like it is to his kids.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Zimmerman claimed a lot of stuff.

here's more conjecture. Maybe the kid thought Zimmerman looked suspicious and decided to confront him about lurking in the neighborhood.

Yep. it's tragic.

The odd thing is nothing Zimmerman claimed has been disproven. (that I can remember)

A heck of a lot Martin supporters have claimed has proven to be BS.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
UN leader calls for investigation

The case of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin's death in Sanford has reached the United Nations.
Navi Pillay, the U.N.'s human rights chief, has called for the organization to launch an immediate investigation into the case.
The Florida Civil Rights Association said it supports the recent call for action, saying the involvement of the U.N. would help prevent violence they said stems from racial profiling in other parts of the world as well.
Trayvon Martin was shot and killed Feb. 26 by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer in Sanford.
Zimmerman has claimed he was acting in self-defense after the teen attacked him.
Still, thousands of activists have flocked to Sanford over the last month for numerous rallies calling for Zimmerman's arrest.

Trayvon Martin: UN leader calls for investigation

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Black Panther offers a bounty for Zimmerman's head and for a race war in the USA. LOL

They want riots in Florida. LOL

[youtube]i3F3iUk1RrQ[/youtube]

The only thing missing are the white sheets and hoods. Can we just exterminate ignorance. They are nothing more than loud mouth dumb asses.. Stormfront, Black Panther, La Raza are uneducated trolls trying to inflame emotions.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Black Panther offers a bounty for Zimmerman's head and for a race war in the USA. LOL

They want riots in Florida. LOL

The only thing missing are the white sheets and hoods. Can we just exterminate ignorance. They are nothing more than loud mouth dumb asses.. Stormfront, Black Panther, La Raza are uneducated trolls trying to inflame emotions.
I'd say the media has done more than its own share of shyte-disturbing

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'd say the media has done more than its own share of shyte-disturbing

That is how the media sells advertisements and gets ratings...