Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen ban

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
So a fiscal conservative says a court decision does not change the approval process Oh OK, carry on in complete oblivion
Another guy that needs to win the internets to feel important lol

How do you manage to be more stupid than JLM? That is quite a feat

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You're such an ignorant twat. Do your children know just how stupid you are?

I guess you've said it enough that you actually believe it! When I was listing your short comings I forgot to add "bully". Anyway carry on, you provide lots of laughs. Your tirades don't bother me and likely very few others. You ever wonder how you got the moniker "Putz"? I don't. :) :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
China has stopped buying crude oil from Western Canada after record purchase in 2019
Chinese demand for Canadian crude oil shipped through the Port of Vancouver has dried up in 2019.
David Huntley, a professor emeritus in physics at Simon Fraser University who monitors tanker traffic at Burnaby’s Westridge terminal, said that so far this year there had been only three tankers that loaded crude oil from the terminal and none went to China.
This followed a record year for China, where it bought 6.56 million barrels of crude (12 tanker loads), or almost one-third of all the crude shipped out of B.C. in 2018. According to Port of Vancouver records, China imported crude from B.C. every year between 2008 and 2018, except 2016 and 2017.
Huntley, via email, told Postmedia News “my interpretation is that a significant amount of oil was sent to China near the end of 2018 when the price was very low, and it stopped the moment the Alberta Premier curtailed production and the price returned to normal.”

More: https://vancouversun.com/news/local...-western-canada-after-record-purchase-in-2018

4 tankers went out this year. Where did #4 go?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The World Bank will not fund the pipelines, they will help is go into debt chasing bullshit science though, see we have made a start already.

'what's needed to stop the planet from catastrophically heating up, bringing along with it deaths, migration challenges, and species extinction. And earlier this month, Canada's environment commissioner, Julie Gelfand, made it clear that the Trudeau government is not doing enough to even meet its unambitious Stephen Harper-era targets and greater action is needed.'

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
By people I mean the latte drinking so-and-so's in Granville or whatever.

This project failed to meet the legal standard and the Court stopped it.

Everyone the natty's are blaming for it from the politicians to the people to the indians while all happy to see it stopped were not responsible for stopping it.

Kinder Morgan was responsible for stopping it.

You want to get someone for it go get the court.

Stopping Kinder Morgan pipeline has all the legality and logic of letting Our idiot Boy Justin run rough shod over his own now fired

Justice Minister JWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a loathsome little LIE-beral worm would suggest there is real logic or legal justification for shutting down Kinder Morgan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY LOGIC involved is a demand that any action taken prop up SAGGING LIE-beral Party support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals see Cdn natives as non to bright LIE-beral TOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all comes down to BRIBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
North Korea?

Very probably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NOT SO FRIENDLY Red Chinese dictators that Our idiot Boy Justin so admires..................................

are helping the Korean Rocket Boy survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And ship to ship transfers of food and oil on the open sea...............................................

to get around various economic sanctions are a vital part of Chinese aid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why don't you give it up? You are a failure in every endeavour, you even insult people who have done nothing to you, not that I ever did before you started acting like a Pr!ck!

You really need to calm down, you ignorant twat

*hug*

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Oil prices soar by about 3 percent as U.S. plans end to Iran sanction waivers

If only we had some pipelines and loading terminals to take advantage of this

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aint I the prescient one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID SAY that there are a lot of people who would prefer buying oil from friendly Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rather than buying oil from Nasty Russians or Iranians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it looks like they may get their chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once the idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals hit the unemployment line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!