Tourism lull led to ‘execution-style killings’ of 100 B.C. sled dogs: Reports

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
What bothers me is that the person who was ordered to kill the dogs didn't quit on the spot/head straight to the SPCA and then the media.

WTH is he complaining about now for FFS?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Come to Toronto.
See the CN Tower.
Catch a Leafs game.
Dine in the world class restaurants.

Or Else.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
It was a commentary on your pathetic concern for some dogs, when nobody gives a **** about humans.

Don't worry, I know that you are concerned when native women disappear, I see you posting about it all the time.

Your artificial concern for some dogs belongs on the Fox News outrage of the day, manufactured by the media so that we can all get upset about something that we can't do anything about, and therefore don't need to actually feel responsible for. But it makes people feel better to get upset about something like this, while we turn a blind eye to everything else.
My pathetic concern for some dogs, when nobody gives a **** about humans?
The fact you don't see anything wrong with what happen here is very telling about you the lack of humanity in you..

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The fact you don't see anything wrong with what happen here is very telling about you the lack of humanity in you..

Oh, I think you probably have a lack of perspective.

But that's okay; my last dog lived 17years. Feel free to use your brain; it's that thing inside your head.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

But that's okay; my last dog lived 17years. Feel free to use your brain; it's that thing inside your head.
My perspective is your earlier Race Baiting comment was pathetic and again the fact you see nothing wrong with this shows your lack of humanity, sucks to be you.. ;-)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
My perspective is your earlier Race Baiting comment was pathetic and again the fact you see nothing wrong with this shows your lack of humanity, sucks to be you.. ;-)

Well then, my only answer is that you need to reboot your brain, because it is not functioning properly.

Feel free to learn how to think, you have my permission.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Well then, my only answer is that you need to reboot your brain, because it is not functioning properly.

Feel free to learn how to think, you have my permission.
That's rich coming from a former student of the Hedy Fry school of Race Baiting..

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

Over 16000 dogs get put down each day in the US. Numb isn't even the right word anymore.
That translates into this butcher show that happened in Whistler ever ten minutes of every day, every year.
If that offends you, and I would be pleased to hear that it does, stop yelling at assholes on the Internet and do something about it. Help save one. For life, you take responsibility for it and all it's needs. It's worth it and you will be rewarded. But you have to step up.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Over 16000 dogs get put down each day in the US. Numb isn't even the right word anymore.
That translates into this butcher show that happened in Whistler ever ten minutes of every day, every year.
If that offends you, and I would be pleased to hear that it does, stop yelling at assholes on the Internet and do something about it. Help save one. For life, you take responsibility for it and all it's needs. It's worth it and you will be rewarded. But you have to step up.
Actually I'm a supporter of the SPCA and your right about the tragic statistics that go beyond the massacre at Whitsler but in this case how these dogs were put down was brutal and unnecessary and that's what's at issue..

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
I can't get over the shotgun.... At least a .22 is fast
Yeah then you have a dog who had half his head blown off squirming around, injured dogs trying to climb their way out of the mass grave as I said the way this was done was brutal and unnecessary because there was a more humane way to do this..

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
It was a commentary on your pathetic concern for some dogs, when nobody gives a **** about humans.

Don't worry, I know that you are concerned when native women disappear, I see you posting about it all the time.

Your artificial concern for some dogs belongs on the Fox News outrage of the day, manufactured by the media so that we can all get upset about something that we can't do anything about, and therefore don't need to actually feel responsible for. But it makes people feel better to get upset about something like this, while we turn a blind eye to everything else.

So are you saying that we should not care about the slaughter of these dogs because there are not enough threads on more important issues?

So Ten Penny, where's your thread about native women going through wood chippers? I'd love to see it.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Can you imagine, they are going to pay an employee for a guilty conscience?
Payment has nothing to do with stress disorder, it has to do with someone
who knew they did wrong in fact something that is unforgivable. NO we
should not be banning the sport, it would only punish the dogs they love the
run, it would also lead to killing other dogs as they would have no other use for
them.
The shooter and the person who owned the company should do some serious
jail time and not be allowed to be around animals period in the future.