Tories suggest missing aboriginal women related to domestic violence

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I wonder how many 'white' women have gone missing and why nothing is being done about them. Why not make the inquiry about missing women.

Most of the missing women are probably prostitutes, battered women and drug addicts and, quite frankly, don't want to be found. As for white women, well...there's just no money to be made from it.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Because "white" people aren't asking for one.

Thousands of aboriginal women were sterilized by the Alberta government under Manning. Thousands of children were taken by the RCMP from their parents, taken to residential schools and had the "indian" beat out of them. Social services is still kidnapping aboriginal children and putting them in "white" foster care, thus, continuing a hundred years of cultural genocide on those peoples.Thinking that some of the missing women were taken or murdered by government agencies is not that far fetched. Canada has been cited at least three times by the international court for their treatment of aboriginal people and successive governments continue to thumb their noses at it. So I think the aboriginal peoples have fairly good reason to suspect foul play from the settler communities and government.

Ummm, that's old news. All the missing women some people are screaming about have happened more recently so Manning, RCMP and white people aren't necessarily the cause. Besides, the courts have dictated that "native" children be placed with "native" families, so don't bother with the past - fortunately, we've come a long way since then. Lets deal with the present please!

JMHO

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Because "white" people aren't asking for one.

And would that be because they realize that when someone goes missing it is not the government but the police who are tasked with looking into the matter?

"Thinking that some of the missing women were taken or murdered by government agencies is not that far fetched.

Far fetched? Cliffy, that is completely off the wall. Just what would the government have to gain by doing so?

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Are you saying that every criminal case should have a Federal Commission attached to it?

What is so difficult for you to understand on this?.. Is your political partisanship so strong that you are blind to reality?... Are the many Fed Commissions that have been done in the past not valid because you personally don't approve?

If you're that choked-up about it, sell your damn house and hire a fleet of investigators to solve these crimes.... May I suggest you contact Thomas Magnum to act as the lead investigator?... He has his own binoculars and always solves the crime and generally within one hour.

Okay, I do see reading comprehension is a real problem here. Please quote exactly where I recommended another public inquiry?? I suggested A Police Task Force set up specifically to deal with this Puleese before going off on a tangent on I didn't say reread the post.

By the way, that thumbs up was me swatting a wee bug on the screen. I suspect more than one got the thumbs up this way. Stupid bug likes that thumbs up logo.

Ditto for Dixie cup. Not the thumbs up or down but where or where do you see "public inquiry As far as I know Criminal Investigation task forces do not need Public Inquiries.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Puleese before going off on a tangent on I didn't say reread the post.

But that's what social conservatives do. When they can't realistically argue against what you've said, they just make up their own version of what you've said. It makes this whole "Internet forum" thing a little easier to manage.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Okay, I do see reading comprehension is a real problem here.

Yes... You definitely need to work on this

Please quote exactly where I recommended another public inquiry?? I suggested A Police Task Force set up specifically to deal with this Puleese before going off on a tangent on I didn't say reread the post.

By the way, that thumbs up was me swatting a wee bug on the screen. I suspect more than one got the thumbs up this way. Stupid bug likes that thumbs up logo.

Ditto for Dixie cup. Not the thumbs up or down but where or where do you see "public inquiry As far as I know Criminal Investigation task forces do not need Public Inquiries.

A 'Task Force'?

How is this different from a criminal investigation by the cops?

But that's what social conservatives do. When they can't realistically argue against what you've said, they just make up their own version of what you've said. It makes this whole "Internet forum" thing a little easier to manage.

Kudos... You've said absolutely nothing... Just like your messiah Justine

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Maybe we should hold the parents accountable for every missing native girl.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You have ever had a point?

All the time though, I must admit, they generally go right over your head.

i'm not sure if it's a rectal/cranial inversion problem you have or whether it's reading comprehension or perhaps just a lack of understanding when it comes to political issues (a somewhat common problem with social conservatives) but you are one of the few people I know that can confuse a supporter of Preston Manning's reform party and Ralph Klein's conservatives with a supporter of Trudeau's Liberals but somehow you manage to do it. Well, either that or it's like I said before. Perhaps you just need to bring Trudeau into it because of you inability to refute what I've said. It's kind of hard to tell with you.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
all canandians could benifit from a public inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women,this inquiry is not limited to aboriginal,this about a whole bunch of correction in a system of mismanagement which is over due for some type of examination and correction.It is time for the Canadians public to meddle.This whole misguided ordeal is really about discrimatory and prejusticee practices,procedures,etc within the administration of law,all Canadians could benifit from identification and knowledge of these practices,not just aboriginals,this includes law enforcement themselves. Imagine,if you can," my friend", that this inquiry could identify and remove the discrimatory and prejudice practices which continously and constantly plague all Canadians within the administration of law,justice and Constitutional application.Imagine families will finally get identification,aboriginal or not.
Stakeholders could use this inquiry as a medium to correct and return the continouse loss of power within administrative design.
RCMP of middle management could benifit from this inquiry,particularly in the financial application of money in the safety department.
Canadians should not be fooled into believing this is an aboriginal issue,this inquiry will be of benifit to all Canadians.
I strongly believe our Prime Minister is denying an inquiry because he knows the information design will reveal prejustices and discrimatory practices which are inspired and protected by poltical meddling and influences, this includes financial,he know this issue of political interfering is impossible to limit to "aboriginal",he knows polticial power will be lost,and power will be redistributed to Canadians,this is power our Prime Minister does not want to give up.
I think the Prime Minister hates Constitutional application,it interferes with the design of power,I think our Courts are symptoms of this design of power.Justices have been corrupted by this design.
another significant mindfullness Canadians should pay attention to,is the design and structure of the Inquiry,who,what designs the information process of this inquiry,this has great significance. Incidently,I have a history of doing information auditing on designs of "poltical influenced information process's","public inquiries",I forget all the names of the different,inquiries,there are a few different types ofobligation inquiries,ususally the process will define the outcome of the inquiry.
I imagine our Prime Minister will attempt "reasoning and bartering" of the information process,and people will settle for the lesser information obligation design.I see the whiskey and water syndrome is on the move,"attentive ears" are in place,and identification of the trouble makers is on full identification,a design which is significant in the future design process.
Upon completion of these audits,all i can say,is Canadians payed alot of money for insignificant chit chat,I could write on what influences these designs,and why they can be altered to set agendas of minimizing disclosure,I could write about Justices who lend their names to doodling,but that would be another letter.
Did anyone read the report "MIssing and aboriginal women"authored by the RCMP?,they minimized owness and responsibilities,the report seemed a little manipulating of information,and of course and more significance,the timing of this information process has great significance,time and information pairing can be everything in the world of poltics.

as a Canadian, I thank the huge lobbying groups of people who are fighting hard for this inquiry on the behalf of all Canadians who experience prejustices and discrimination in legal/administrative response,I believe they are doing me and my fellow Canadians huge justice,I hope they do not fall victim to the whiskey and water syndrome.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
all canandians could benifit from a public inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women,this inquiry is not limited to aboriginal,this about a whole bunch of correction in a system of mismanagement which is over due for some type of examination and correction.It is time for the Canadians public to meddle.This whole misguided ordeal is really about discrimatory and prejusticee practices,procedures,etc within the administration of law,all Canadians could benifit from identification and knowledge of these practices,not just aboriginals,this includes law enforcement themselves. Imagine,if you can," my friend", that this inquiry could identify and remove the discrimatory and prejudice practices which continously and constantly plague all Canadians within the administration of law,justice and Constitutional application.Imagine families will finally get identification,aboriginal or not.
Stakeholders could use this inquiry as a medium to correct and return the continouse loss of power within administrative design.
RCMP of middle management could benifit from this inquiry,particularly in the financial application of money in the safety department.
Canadians should not be fooled into believing this is an aboriginal issue,this inquiry will be of benifit to all Canadians.
I strongly believe our Prime Minister is denying an inquiry because he knows the information design will reveal prejustices and discrimatory practices which are inspired and protected by poltical meddling and influences, this includes financial,he know this issue of political interfering is impossible to limit to "aboriginal",he knows polticial power will be lost,and power will be redistributed to Canadians,this is power our Prime Minister does not want to give up.
I think the Prime Minister hates Constitutional application,it interferes with the design of power,I think our Courts are symptoms of this design of power.Justices have been corrupted by this design.
another significant mindfullness Canadians should pay attention to,is the design and structure of the Inquiry,who,what designs the information process of this inquiry,this has great significance. Incidently,I have a history of doing information auditing on designs of "poltical influenced information process's","public inquiries",I forget all the names of the different,inquiries,there are a few different types ofobligation inquiries,ususally the process will define the outcome of the inquiry.
I imagine our Prime Minister will attempt "reasoning and bartering" of the information process,and people will settle for the lesser information obligation design.I see the whiskey and water syndrome is on the move,"attentive ears" are in place,and identification of the trouble makers is on full identification,a design which is significant in the future design process.
Upon completion of these audits,all i can say,is Canadians payed alot of money for insignificant chit chat,I could write on what influences these designs,and why they can be altered to set agendas of minimizing disclosure,I could write about Justices who lend their names to doodling,but that would be another letter.
Did anyone read the report "MIssing and aboriginal women"authored by the RCMP?,they minimized owness and responsibilities,the report seemed a little manipulating of information,and of course and more significance,the timing of this information process has great significance,time and information pairing can be everything in the world of poltics.

as a Canadian, I thank the huge lobbying groups of people who are fighting hard for this inquiry on the behalf of all Canadians who experience prejustices and discrimination in legal/administrative response,I believe they are doing me and my fellow Canadians huge justice,I hope they do not fall victim to the whiskey and water syndrome.

Translation: Lets squander a whole bunch of taxpayer's money on a feel good junket around the country.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
All the time though, I must admit, they generally go right over your head.

i'm not sure if it's a rectal/cranial inversion problem you have or whether it's reading comprehension or perhaps just a lack of understanding when it comes to political issues (a somewhat common problem with social conservatives) but you are one of the few people I know that can confuse a supporter of Preston Manning's reform party and Ralph Klein's conservatives with a supporter of Trudeau's Liberals but somehow you manage to do it. Well, either that or it's like I said before. Perhaps you just need to bring Trudeau into it because of you inability to refute what I've said. It's kind of hard to tell with you.

support whomever you wish there golf club, you're still a caught-liar. ;-)