Time To Fire Don Cherry Off CBC

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The ONLY reason i watch the blabbering heads during period intermissions IS Don Cherry. They could replace Ron MacLean with Ol' Blue, as far as i'm concerned.. and let Cherry reign alone. :)

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I just wish people would quit trying to impose their tastes on others......
You don't like Don Cherry?? like RCS said....go make a sandwich while he's on...
You don't like CBC?.....don't fight to get it off the air.....change the bloody channel
Same with Fox or Sun news....does it hurt your poor sensibilities if other people enjoy it???
You don't like religion???.....well don't go to church and stay home and quit bemeaning people who do and don't hurt anyone with their beliefs.

And finally If someone wishes you Happy Birthday or even Merry Christmas....what is the use of saying F-uck you....just STFU and walk away...

And BTW....if you don't like this post....this is probably a picture of your family....

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
The ONLY reason i watch the blabbering heads during period intermissions IS Don Cherry. They could replace Ron MacLean with Ol' Blue, as far as i'm concerned.. and let Cherry reign alone. :)

Without MacLean, Cherry would never get past his first segment. Time management...

You don't like Don Cherry?? like RCS said....go make a sandwich while he's on...
You don't like CBC?.....don't fight to get it off the air.....change the bloody channel
Same with Fox or Sun news....does it hurt your poor sensibilities if other people enjoy it???
You don't like religion???.....well don't go to church and stay home and quit bemeaning people who do and don't hurt anyone with their beliefs.

So what are you doing opening up all those global warming threads and complaining about their existence for? Obsessive clicking disorder? Don't open the thread then! :lol:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
So what are you doing opening up all those global warming threads and complaining about their existence for? Obsessive clicking disorder? Don't open the thread then! :lol:

I complained??????......

I just used a little thing called "Aversion Therapy";-)

And from the results I am now a firm believer in Psychology

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
There you go....
And I thought I was being subtle....;-)

like a Mac truck running over a Volkswagen.......say wot?:lol:

I was tempted to do the same thing with the plethora of anti Israel threads........but.....for one thing it would have gone over the heads of the usual suspects.....and second.....I need a good laugh every day...;-)

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com

And finally If someone wishes you Happy Birthday or even Merry Christmas....what is the use of saying F-uck you....just STFU and

STFU is for idiots, and perhaps Fox news. Fox news is from the US by the way. People who like Fox news wish others would shut up so they can say what they want. Like I said, idiots.

DC is just getting mean spirited, he's lost his focus and needs to be put out to pasture. He's on way too much and needs a long holiday. Really long. DC's coasting, I bet his numbers are down.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
STFU is for idiots, and perhaps Fox news. Fox news is from the US by the way. People who like Fox news wish others would shut up so they can say what they want. Like I said, idiots.

DC is just getting mean spirited, he's lost his focus and needs to be put out to pasture. He's on way too much and needs a long holiday. Really long. DC's coasting, I bet his numbers are down.

Shucks.....And you forgot the rest of the quote that possibly applies to you......:lol: