darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
"Breaking: Israeli General Commanding ISIS Captured in Iraq"
Breaking: Israeli General Commanding ISIS Captured in Iraq | Veterans Today

nice to say JT has decided we won't be at war with Israel anymore
being isis's/ alciada's airforce was NOT a role for Canada

Notice the stunned silence about that hot news story. Ain't it amazing the total disregard for reality when it go south on them. Israelis are not to be criticized, it might hurt their feelings, they might think we hated loathed and dispised thier dispicable lies.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
There is enough crime done by US born citizens.. you should be just as concerned about them...

I am...but have you seen the stats of who is occupying prisons in the US these days?

However radicalism is a different story, they want to kill you for just being an American...

So don't a lot of people from CA and Mexico.

Are you familiar with those groups called gangs? Cartels? eh? eh?

I remember a story about an Oklahoma meat factory who had a whole bunch of illegals working for them, so they decided to get rid of the Illegals, and bring in immigrants though a project run by the government that matches "legal" immigrants with employers.

The government sent 120 new "legal" employees to this small Oklahoma town, every single one a Muslim.

That town was all American, nice porches, US flag hanging from them.. perfect Up State NY town, if you know what I mean Eagle.

Today, the have a new Mosque, women running around in Burkas and the housing values declined.. Not to mention now the meat factory had to allow prayer time.

I could take you to Lawrence Mass... or Lowell.... or Brockton.... and you'll see the same changes. Except there won't be mosques there will just be squalor and the housing values down the tubes.

Everyone of those citizen in the town wish they could reverse time back to when they had a couple of Taco stands and NO Mosque.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but it only takes one or two to go shoot up a convention, or blow up a bus or train.

Or shoot a lady dead on a pier... or run down kids on the way home from school... oh wait.... those were illegal immigrants from C.A and Mexico.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
The 9/11 hijackers were in the US on student Visas.. "Legally" just the way you like them.

OMG, your a conspiracy nut job.. well that explains a lot now.
Call it what you like. The govt lies about everything so why would I believe their story on anything. Or do they lie about everything except this 1 thing. The more adamant they are about something as truth the less I believe it.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
He was put there by the experiance that will take good care to cement liberal rule of Canada for decades to come. At least that is the plan as explained to me. Mr Trudeau grew up arround political gardeners RCS, don't you worry about his table readyness. The only influence to worry about is the Zionist hordes. I think that will be pared off as soon as anyway. Experiance ain't his problem.

You should ask him for a job. Maybe the party can have a Brown Shirt Brigade.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Another thing to watch for - Trudeau has a history of short attention span. He taught drama and quit; he dropped out of university courses twice then went into politics. Will politics hold his interest or will he give up on that too?
Trudeau demonstrates egomania. He is going to get a lot of criticism as PM and I wonder if his ego is too fragile to take it.
:(I hope he falls flat on his face!)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Another thing to watch for - Trudeau has a history of short attention span. He taught drama and quit; he dropped out of university courses twice then went into politics. Will politics hold his interest or will he give up on that too?
Trudeau demonstrates egomania. He is going to get a lot of criticism as PM and I wonder if his ego is too fragile to take it.
:(I hope he falls flat on his face!)
My thoughts on the new government .

The marijuana issue will be put to committee for study and quietly let die .

We have heard the last of the Mike Duffy affair .