Thoughts On The New Government

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Yo, refugees, Cannuck says there are lots of jobs where he is.
This is a rural area. Fair bit of jobs around here but they were mostly vacated by kids going back to school, so they don't pay very well. Good luck getting somewhere affordable to live and eat at the same time.

that's my concern. We already have some issues with some refugees here. They expected to be living large like they see in the movies and tv and like the rumours and stories they heard. They had a belief that you get a job, you get large house and you get a mercedes. The reality is the kids end up in school with some very rich students, while they have nothing and they become the prime target for those who need street level drug dealers.

We're going to see gang activity rise and we're going to see lots of gun fights. The refugees are not going to be prepared for this portion of it and they're going to feel that the rest of Canada is blaming them. it's going to be a very very complicated issue.

The "already Canadian homeless" are going to be angry that our gov't is unwilling to help them, but will help "foreigners".

Maybe we'll learn and be better for it. Hopefully.

It might be time for me to get back into volunteering and maybe the influx of refugees might be where need is greatest. I think it's time to roll up my sleeves and see where I can be of help.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Checks and balances! That was yesterdays Canada. 25K at least are coming. Most will be young single men so get the idea of helpless orphans out of your heads as well. They will be pushing and shoving to get the benefits. Forget about them becoming Canadians.

I never held the idea that they were helpless orphans and have always stated that they need to pass the tests required to get into Canada. We have JT's dad to blame for his bs multiculturalism policy - once that got started it was all downhill from there. Gone were the days of 'when in Rome'. Damn shame that.

Justin needs to be very careful about this issue as all the polls taken to date are not in favor of an open door policy.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
you can in some places you still can. We buy fireworks in Boston Bar for camping. You can also buy them in Surrey and Delta. It's illegal to set them off without a permit, but you can still buy them.

Burnaby too. They can be bought year round in SK.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well how's about you go and greet them and explain to them that Canada consists of more than just Toronto and Vancouver for Christ's sake, because that's where about 90% of the refugees and immigrants wind up settling.

You'd be pleasantly surprised that more end up in rural than you think. With this new TPP deal, there is going to be a huge demand for more in rural as our beef, pork and poultry exports go from being screwed to incredible new heights.

Just watch.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Justin needs to be very careful about this issue as all the polls taken to date are not in favor of an open door policy.

Look at polls in the US about illegal immigration and just letting immigrants legally in by the thousands. The majority of Americans are against it. Yet they still they are let in.

This is the long game.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
BooHoo did a little brown Mexican steal your job at McDonalds, that why you so MAD?!

I simply don't get you. On one hand the brown people (as you call them, not me) from Mexico are awesome and you'll flip out on anyone that is against illegal immigration in the US ... but the brown people from the Middle East are not so welcome, they're dangerous, and you'll flip out on anyone that wants them in Canada.

You sir are a hypocrite.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I simply don't get you. On one hand the brown people (as you call them, not me) from Mexico are awesome and you'll flip out on anyone that is against illegal immigration in the US ... but the brown people from the Middle East are not so welcome, they're dangerous, and you'll flip out on anyone that wants them in Canada.

You sir are a hypocrite.
Nah, he's just stupid. Not enough cerebral function to be a hypocrite.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Nah, he's just stupid. Not enough cerebral function to be a hypocrite.

Yes, I guess that explained the part I do not get. He doesn't see what is wrong with his thinking because it is in his head.

I think he has a Latino Fever to be honest.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

You sir are a hypocrite.

Setting color aside, answer this question honestly...

Would you prefer to have a "legal" Muslim (as were the 9/11 hijackers) rooming next to you, or an "illegal" Catholic immigrant from Mexico or Central America working to send money back to family..

...and you have 16 million living in your country, a small proportion commit crimes. The majority pick the food you eat and serve you at McDees

Your immigration system is broken, if you marry somebody it takes years to get a green card and work, years.. Canada max, 3 to 9 months for a temp SIN to work.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Setting color aside, answer this question honestly...

Would you prefer to have a "legal" Muslim (as were the 9/11 hijackers) rooming next to you, or an "illegal" Catholic immigrant from Mexico or Central America working to send money back to family..

Which one isn't going to kill me or be a bad neighbor?

Your immigration system is broken, if you marry somebody it takes years to get a green card and work, years.. Canada max, 3 to 9 months for a temp SIN to work.

Our immigration is broken because we can get swarmed by illegal immigrants and STILL have to provide them a living... FOR NOTHING! All they need to do is get here and all will be well.

Your immigration system is much harsher than the US's. Canada's immigration system would be called barbaric here in the US. Perhaps Trudeau will get your immigration in line with the US system.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
shocking I know...cbc still rubbing his leg.

CBC News Verified account ‏@CBCNews

Liberal pocketbook promises may take more time to implement than voters like

http://ift.tt/1LLE2cM

They knew that! They knew that all along.

Look the Obama Operatives know their stuff. Lie to them... just lie. Your country is packed full of Gruber voters just like the US is.

When Justin doesn't follow through....

"We ll where were you when Harper was... blah blah blah."

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Which one isn't going to kill me or be a bad neighbor?

There is enough crime done by US born citizens.. you should be just as concerned about them...

However radicalism is a different story, they want to kill you for just being an American...

Dance around all you want in the issue..

I remember a story about an Oklahoma meat factory who had a whole bunch of illegals working for them, so they decided to get rid of the Illegals, and bring in immigrants though a project run by the government that matches "legal" immigrants with employers.

The government sent 120 new "legal" employees to this small Oklahoma town, every single one a Muslim.

That town was all American, nice porches, US flag hanging from them.. perfect Up State NY town, if you know what I mean Eagle.

Today, the have a new Mosque, women running around in Burkas and the housing values declined.. Not to mention now the meat factory had to allow prayer time.

Everyone of those citizen in the town wish they could reverse time back to when they had a couple of Taco stands and NO Mosque.

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but it only takes one or two to go shoot up a convention, or blow up a bus or train.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Let me go on record in admitting that twice this year I was wrong. First with the NDP majority in Alberta and now with the Liberal Federal majority. What I think? Too early to say. I am going to stand back and see what the kid does. I'm hoping I'm wrong about his inexperience being a major handicap and that three will be a charm.

He was put there by the experiance that will take good care to cement liberal rule of Canada for decades to come. At least that is the plan as explained to me. Mr Trudeau grew up arround political gardeners RCS, don't you worry about his table readyness. The only influence to worry about is the Zionist hordes. I think that will be pared off as soon as anyway. Experiance ain't his problem.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
BooHoo did a little brown Mexican steal your job at McDonalds, that why you so MAD?!

They are red Injuns, Spanish Mexicans are white and even Jews. Jew gangsters like Joaquin Guzman. You can't get any more Sephardic than Joaquin Guzman for a handle.