There Goes America

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You know that a change is better than a rest and the same smiley gets boring...
https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Smilies

:) :) :smile: :lol: :D :-D :grin: :oops: :( :-( :sad: :cry: :eek: :-o :eek: :evil: 8O 8-O :shock: :twisted: :? :-? :???: :roll: 8) :cool: :cool: :!: :x :-x :mad: :?: :p :p :razz: :idea: :| :-| :neutral: :arrow: ;) ;-) :wink: :mrgreen:

I guess if you can nit pick so can I referring to an exerpt from your attachment..........................

Text smileys are created by typing two or more punctuation marks. Some examples are:
;-) is equivalent to
:) is equivalent to
:-( is equivalent to
:-? is equivalent to

I was admonished by yourself or someone else recently for including the dash in my smiley, at the time I thought I was in error so desisted the heinous practice. :) :) :)

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
A person tends to regard the meaning of a word with what he/she grew up with, I know with mergers they talk about 'marrying' the two companies but that is a secondary meaning derived from the primary one of a union between a man and a woman. I know times change and we are forced to go along with it. You can't stop progress or you just get eaten up.
If a language doesn't keep up with existing life, it goes extinct. I imagine the same goes for species.....lol.......Oh horrors, imagine all those gay and lesbian humans becoming the reason human life goes extinct. (that is irony for all those who do not recognize it). The percentage of homosexuals has remained the same forever. . It is only now that they are demanding & gaining the same rights accorded to the main stream of humanity.

In plumbing and electricity, male and female links are referred to as such. Further the word marriage is a union, and it's usage has expanded to mean more than between a union between a man and a woman.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If a language doesn't keep up with existing life, it goes extinct. I imagine the same goes for species.....lol.......Oh horrors, imagine all those gay and lesbian humans becoming the reason human life goes extinct. (that is irony for all those who do not recognize it). The percentage of homosexuals has remained the same forever. . It is only now that they are demanding & gaining the same rights accorded to the main stream of humanity.

In plumbing and electricity, male and female links are referred to as such. Further the word marriage is a union, and it's usage has expanded to mean more than between a union between a man and a woman.
Don't be silly.

Gays and lesbians aren't human.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Don't be silly.

What do you get out of idiotic statements?? Want an outside opinion?? I see a **** disturber that **** disturbs just because they enjoy stirring up the manure pile. Well, off you go....do your thing. But remember it also disturbs the stings and itches of the many insects/ low life that hang around that pile.

hey Walter I am really getting to know you, rather better than I really want to. LOL.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What do you get out of idiotic statements?? Want an outside opinion?? I see a **** disturber that **** disturbs just because they enjoy stirring up the manure pile. Well, off you go....do your thing. But remember it also disturbs the stings and itches of the many insects/ low life that hang around that pile.
It's a great way to crank up imbeciles.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The percentage of homosexuals has remained the same forever. . It is only now that they are demanding & gaining the same rights accorded to the main stream of humanity.

I don't have a big problem with them having "rights"- of course what we call "rights" have to be paid for so as long as they pay for their share of the "ride"

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I don't have a big problem with them having "rights"- of course what we call "rights" have to be paid for so as long as they pay for their share of the "ride"

They've been "paying" and not receiving forever.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Don't be silly.

Of course they're human. If they were animals acting out of blind instinct homosexuality wouldn't be an issue.

But as a willful capitulation to morbidity and degeneracy, in rank rebellion against divine will and natural law.. they are certainly culpable and responsible for the misery they have brought on themselves.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Of course they're human. If they were animals acting out of blind instinct homosexuality wouldn't be an issue.
Nice false dichotomy. Any other fallacies you gonna show us today?

But as a willful capitulation to morbidity and degeneracy, in rank rebellion against divine will and natural law.. they are certainly culpable and responsible for the misery they have brought on themselves.
Which delights you because your god told you to love them. That's the logic, right?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Nice false dichotomy. Any other fallacies you gonna show us today?

Which delights you because your god told you to love them. That's the logic, right?

Free Will means you reap what you sew. It's a gift.. or a curse.. depending on how you use it. If you take it as licence.. it'll be the latter.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I think it's high time to quit the judgment against homosexuals. I find their acts revolting, but as long as they confine them to their own kind with consent, it's not really anyone else's business. I doubt if they do any harm to the rest of the race and I have no trouble participating with them in matters other than sexual. They didn't choose to be that way