The terminating wind

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I think the development of these two tropical storms will be discovered at 3-4 pm EDT when the water of the Ocean and the Gulf be at high temperature. God is the All-Knowing.

It looks like I,ll get wetin about ten days.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The Universe created itself. Humans are a part of the Universe. But we race through the Universe on what can be considered a proton circling a nucleus (the sun). We are the Who that Horton Hears. I would be very surprised if the Universe is even aware of our existence. We owe our life force to the Earth as we are but a spec, an atom, of that greater living organism.

You cannot say that the universe greated itself because 1/ the universe is the one and only and everything that is or could be is contained therein and there is no where else to draw matter nor energy. 2/ creation has no beginning nor end, it is eternal and infinite, two of its super atributes. From what would what have created the universe? There would, as well, have been no space to put a universe before the universe was.
Perhaps a joint would help you through these arguments against your theory. There is no place where empty nothing exists, no voids in the fabric of space.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Your God has not shared his sence of humour with you

God does not play, does not make pastime and does not do vain work.

Quran 21: 16-17, which means:
(16. We created not the heaven and the earth and all [the clouds and winds] that are between them, [in vain and] merely for playing. a

17. Had We willed to make amusement [as do you claim], We would have made it [out of the angels in] Our [neighborhood in the ethereal heavens] b; if We had done [so, it would have been the amusement.]c )

16 a This is a threatening to the associaters, which means: Do you think that God created the heavens and the earth and created all the creatures in them, for playing and without purpose, so you think that there will be no judgment neither any punishment, so you work according to your own desires.

This is similar in meaning to His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 23: 115, which means:
("Did you think that We created you aimlessly, and that you would not return to Us [following your death!?]”)

17 b The meaning: So that We may make amusement by talking with them and teaching them that which they do not know.
The meaning: Whoso does useless acts, or makes things not useful for him, then he makes useless amusement with himself; and such ones that make amusement are unintelligent and their minds are not mature.

17 c The meaning: Had We created useless things, then We might have made amusement; but We never created anything uselessly, neither did We create any creature without perfecting it.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/21.htm#a21_17
quran-ayat.com/pret/21.htm#a21_17

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
You cannot say that the universe greated itself because 1/ the universe is the one and only and everything that is or could be is contained therein and there is no where else to draw matter nor energy. 2/ creation has no beginning nor end, it is eternal and infinite, two of its super atributes. From what would what have created the universe? There would, as well, have been no space to put a universe before the universe was.
Perhaps a joint would help you through these arguments against your theory. There is no place where empty nothing exists, no voids in the fabric of space.

Quran 57: 3, which means:
(He is the First [in divinity: no god before Him], and the Last [: no god after Him], and the Dominant g, and the Invisible h, and He is Most Aware about all things.)

3 g i.e. Who is Dominant over His creatures with His might and authority, so that none is above Him.

3 h To His creatures so that none knows His essence.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/57.htm#a57_3
quran-ayat.com/pret/57.htm#a57_3

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The image which I gave in the post #36 is changeable; it is updated, and we will find it change spontaneously to give the most recent image given by the NHC.
So the image which I gave two days ago was not the same as it appears now in the post #36.
Now we are waiting for this image to change spontaneously to give us the most recent situation of these storms. :D

So the post #36 was one day ago: on Sept 4, while the image now read: Sept 5... 1:45 pm EDT
Just now it has changed to be Sept 5 ... 4: 32 pm EDT .. that is when you refresh the page.

Now on Sept 5 ... 4: 32 pm EDT; hurricane Florence has become category 4 with churning speed of 130 miles/hr. But they expect that it will weaken as it approaches Bermuda. God is the All-Knowing.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
How others react to my posts:

Some guests come to read and listen especially to the Quran ayat recitation and explanation.

Many members have their programs, like Satan (Iblies or the Devil) has a program which he strives to fulfill.

Colpy: may read a little bit, while chuckling with himself; he thinks himself wise.
MHz: does not read the Quran ayat; he reads other words in my posts.
Danbones: read a little bit; deems himself having the correct ideology.
Walter: does not read the Quran ayat, and is ready to disprove any of my words without reading them.
Jonny: is an opponent, and is ready to reject any of my words.
Cdn: does not read the Quran ayat, and is ready to reject every word in every post of mine.
Petros: does not read the Quran ayat, does not read any of my words except very little.
darkbeaver: does not read the Quran ayat, but read some of my posts, while ridiculing .. thinking himself a follower of Einstein.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This morning at about 7 am EDT, Florence lessened too much to become a tropical storm with a churning speed of about 65 miles/hr.
But its direction is toward the West, and slowly moving at about 7 miles/hr.
They say it is expected to increase its churning speed during their weekend.

Moreover, a horrible thing is that 2 winds have swept from Africa to the Ocean and they also move westward.

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The Bahai do not believe in Doomsday, but they think that Doomsday for every man will follow after his death..

It is true that Prophet Mohammed said: "When man dies, then his Doom is due" .. but even so there will be the inevitable Doomsday involving the destruction of the entire solar system including the earth.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_4.htm#What_Is_Doomsday
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_4.htm#What_Is_Doomsday

And in the Quran, God stated that He terminated many peoples by the violent winds, like the people of the tribe of Aad near Yemen.

Quran 69: 6-8, which mean:
(6. And as to Aad, they were destroyed by a roaring, violent wind.

7. Which He unleashed against them for seven nights and eight days [consecutive]; and which cut [the trees and palms] like [the cutting by the sword]; so that you would see the people laid [prostrate: dead on the ground], as if they were hollow stems of palm-trees.

8. And can you see any of them left surviving!? [No, they all perished.])

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/69.htm#a69_6
quran-ayat.com/pret/69.htm#a69_6
Any real man will know with certainty the author of his own doom.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
If you are so smart about imagining all such trivial and important events in the universe, why don't you have the insight to recognize God Almighty your Creator, who will deal with you and with everyone else in His creation!?

So this is the Misguidance .. this is the extreme Error, when you see all marvels of God's might, and in spite you take it in jest, and don't think about your inevitable destiny in the Next Life.
I take nothing of God in jest. And I disagree with your simplistic idea of God. If you have no sence of humour then you have no sence of god. And you are a barbarian. And the sword awaits you. Argue with that sword.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I take nothing of God in jest. And I disagree with your simplistic idea of God. If you have no sence of humour then you have no sence of god. And you are a barbarian. And the sword awaits you. Argue with that sword.

If you answer me this way or another, it will not avail you in the Next Outcome,

so from now prepare yourself by forwarding the righteous work and charity, in addition to believing in God Almighty and Most Gracious.

Or else man will certainly lose and cannot return back in order to correct his program and work, and his party and friends will not help him.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now Florence is a hurricane with category 1 and a churning speed of 85 miles per hour, while it moves westward (towards America) in a speed of 7 miles per hour, and it is expected to become a major hurricane (category 3 and up) when it will attack the Eastern Beach of the US in the weekend. God is the All Knowing.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
By now, we have pursued this storm since its birth in Africa, till it came down to the ocean, and then its various phases of development, until it became a hurricane which grew until it became a category 3 hurricane ...
Then it weakened into tropical storm with speed of only 65 miles/hr..

and it unexpectedly changed its direction ..
Afterwards, it unexpectedly strengthened again while moving westward towards the eastern beach of America ..

And now it is category 4 hurricane which is considered a major hurricane, and may strengthen more to be category 5 destructive hurricane? or not? God is the All-Knowing.
https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

I may become busy the coming days, so I may leave you to watch it;

God is All-Mighty and He is the Most Gracious.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
If you answer me this way or another, it will not avail you in the Next Outcome,

so from now prepare yourself by forwarding the righteous work and charity, in addition to believing in God Almighty and Most Gracious.

Or else man will certainly lose and cannot return back in order to correct his program and work, and his party and friends will not help him.

I believe, know for certain of my next outcome/reincarnation, we are fated to repeat our cycles in and out of material existance until we conquer/eliminate our meaty lusts and rise graduate fully realized angelic superior humans. Of course I still have some small bit of eternal torment to work through being uncommonly thick and resistant to full compliance with the ideal human form.The forging of perfected souls in this furnace earth is a multi reincarnational process dependend on the adepts discovery/compliance with the word. Books can help but not without direct experiance with ones own hands feet and heads .
Life on earth for the unenlightened is the hell spoken of in all the old tomes. God/universe is eternal and infinite. Mankind became to fill some void in Gods material realm/garden. Maybe God got bored listening to chipmunks constant chatter about the availability and price of nuts. We are because God required some reflection/feedback. Maybe eternity is a very lonely place.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
There is nothing that is separate from the Universe. It is infinite and eternal. If there is a god it is the Universe. It has no beginning and no end - the very definition of infinite. There is no god that is separate from the rest of creation. Thus the Universe created itself.

The Quran is based on the old testament. The old testament is based on the Epic of Gilgamesh from Sumeria. It was based on even older texts. You really have no idea about the history of these books. They were never meant to be taken literally. Your rantings are those of a spiritual infant.

But the multiverse is endlessly promulgated as an opposite view.