The Soviet Story - a must-see for all students of history

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
The catalyst financiers of the last century are immaterial to the story?
Yeeeeeeaahhhhhh
For about the 12th time, this bit of the story is about the USSR's and Germany's relationship and their social engineering efforts. And the period discussed is between 1933 and 1941. It isn't about who financed them and anything that happened before 1933 or after 1941 is only incidental to this part of the story.
I don't understand why that is so hard for you and Mentalhurtz to understand.
I would like to compare 1914 to what is happening today.
Why?
Let me begin by quoting something I wrote about World War I a few years ago.

Edith Cavell made a fatal mistake. She mistakenly believed she lived in a democracy. She was a British nurse working in Belgium in 1915. She saw first hand the horrors of trench warfare. She also saw a quick and easy means for England to end the war with a victory. She wrote a letter to the Nursing Mirror which was published on April 15th, 1915. She said that ‘Belgian Relief’ efforts were actually being sent to Germany which would have to sue for peace without this aid from the allies. England was quite literally feeding the German army that was killing millions of French and British soldiers. What she did not know was that similar allied war materiel was being sent to Germany via Sweden and other neutral nations so the war could continue for several more years.
Sir William Wiseman heard about her letter. He was the head of British Intelligence in North America for MI6. He was a partner at the Rothschild owned Kuhn and Loeb Investment Bank. He ordered the Germans to arrest Edith Cavell. She was subsequently shot as a spy. Her mistake was to think that she lived in a democracy where the people could vote, write letters to the editor and have a say in the life and death decisions of the nation. She did not live to see what we have seen. Video Rebel's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
I don't doubt that's true but it has little to do with Stalin's, Lenin's, Hitler's, et al efforts in social engineering and class structuring between 1933 and 1941.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I never said it was, what I'm disputing is the whole reason is not being mentioned. Money is always a part of the equation.
Money is important. But not as important as Stalin's deliberate plans for mass murderers - Genocide to cement control, extinguish dissent.
Many shake their heads when the Nazi's were at first welcomed when they invaded the USSR. Why would that be?

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Or did he?

There is a conspiracy theory that Angela Merkle is Hitler's GMO daughter financed by Jew banks and Bayer.

Putin could have came out of the same crop.
Nope- Checked the Rumor Net and it is reported there. Gotta be true.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nope- Checked the Rumor Net and it is reported there. Gotta be true.
The list of members who would love to see her back in power is easy to find just in this thread, minus one or two minions.
Here is a pretty obscene current headline. Goes to show who is the ones capable of a massacre these days.
Ukraine Leader In New Leaked Recording: 8 Million Russians In Ukraine "Must Be Killed With Nuclear Weapons" | Zero Hedge

But the smoking gun, and where Putin once again shows just how masterful of a chess player he is, is the following statement by Tymoshenko, after asked, rhetorically, by her counterparty, "what should we do now with the 8 million Russians that stayed in Ukraine. They are outcasts"... to which she replies: "They must be killed with nuclear weapons."

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The list of members who would love to see her back in power is easy to find just in this thread, minus one or two minions.
Here is a pretty obscene current headline. Goes to show who is the ones capable of a massacre these days.
Ukraine Leader In New Leaked Recording: 8 Million Russians In Ukraine "Must Be Killed With Nuclear Weapons" | Zero Hedge

But the smoking gun, and where Putin once again shows just how masterful of a chess player he is, is the following statement by Tymoshenko, after asked, rhetorically, by her counterparty, "what should we do now with the 8 million Russians that stayed in Ukraine. They are outcasts"... to which she replies: "They must be killed with nuclear weapons."

Nothing really there.
Aside from the EU fukin up.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Oh no, the biggest troll on the forum has left the building. Whatever shall we do? (other than celebrate) What could you say after that call anyway?

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
What'sthe matter Sparrow, don't like your established view of events to get questioned? You have my deepest sympathy for what you and yours went through, that doesn't mean you have the facts down pat.[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I didn't answer you immediately but I don't spend my evenings on the computer.

Have no problems with anyone questioning my views, but I will say that a first hand account like my grandparents and others who escaped with them I tend to lean toward their views because they lived through those times, and lived the rest of their lives with the consequences.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You hinting that I'm so dumb that I would swim across a river just to get a drink of water??

No, you'd sit on the bank whining about having no way to get across the river to get a drink.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What'sthe matter Sparrow, don't like your established view of events to get questioned? You have my deepest sympathy for what you and yours went through, that doesn't mean you have the facts down pat.

Sorry if I didn't answer you immediately but I don't spend my evenings on the computer.

Have no problems with anyone questioning my views, but I will say that a first hand account like my grandparents and others who escaped with them I tend to lean toward their views because they lived through those times, and lived the rest of their lives with the consequences.[/QUOTE]
Nothing wrong with that as longs as you update things as they change. The Russia of today is not the same Russia 70 years agos. The US of today is not the US of 70 years ago.

No, you'd sit on the bank whining about having no way to get across the river to get a drink.
Yeah okay Gerr.