The Soviet Story - a must-see for all students of history

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
What makes you admit to thinking any subject can be dealt with from within a boxed format. There are only a few subjects really. It's unlikely this one isn't about money and power.
What makes you and MentalHurts wanna keep hijacking topics?
Of course it's about power. But it's about the USSR's and Germany's misuse of power before 1941, not Afghanistan, Iraq, the Rothchilds, Marvin the Martian or anything else.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Quote:
Oil, ore, and grain all purchased by Germany rather than just sent as in gifted or part of the Nazi buildup. When you leave the money part out it is propaganda. When you look at who actually financed Hitler then US banks are the ones who made those purchases possible and some of the provided material in the posts show clearly that Hitler was financed by the West and by the Rothschild bankers............
All that crap's for a different thread.
That is in the vid you dumb prick only they forget to mention it was purchased.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You're thinking of projection, not transference.

I've got a great drug plan. It's called "lots of money."

Well that is a good beginning to the treatment. So when did you first notice your transference?Or was it diagnosed by a professional like me? I can offer you a week long therapy session in the Cobiquid Mountains where you'll be luxuriously billeted in a cabin close to running water for far less than you'd expect. Can you use a chain saw?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did the western bankers make Stalin do this too long before the wholesale starvation of Ukrainians? From the same article you linked to
The desaire for western material goods did it, grain and ore and oil were the products that could be sold to the west in exchange for those goods. Apparently the west wasn't too fussing about what was going on in order to free up that money. Do your blinders top that info from connecting to your brain? That you repeat it endlessly means you should be getting paid.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
What makes you and MentalHurts wanna keep hijacking topics?
Of course it's about power. But it's about the USSR's and Germany's misuse of power before 1941, not Afghanistan, Iraq, the Rothchilds, Marvin the Martian or anything else.

What makes you want to avoid the full truth and insist on study in a partial historical vaccuum? All wars are bankers wars, been that way since the scales were invented, get used to it.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I watched some of the Doc in question, the giveaway is always the sound track, beware of music.

Attagirl, megaputz, keep trying to detract from the topic (USSR and Germanic genocide and social engineering through force). I am sure if your hero Stalin were alive, he'd appreciate it, thank you, and then shoot your a$$.

He'd shoot you too Les, just because yer in the thread.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
What makes you want to avoid the full truth and insist on study in a partial historical vaccuum? All wars are bankers wars, been that way since the scales were invented, get used to it.
Nope. Only the political ones are. Some wars are religious. So it's also a power thing.
This vid is about genocide and forced social engineering, not banks. Get over it.

I watched some of the Doc in question, the giveaway is always the sound track, beware of music.
Yep. Hard to find one that doesn't have music, though.

He'd shoot you too Les, just because yer in the thread.
I know. But at least I wouldn't be making excuses for the scum.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The vid is not about that specific era, it is about that specific country in that specific era.

I note that you do not object to the fact that the film also doesn't say anything about what the Japanese and the Chinese were up to at the time. Is that because there aren't many Jooz or Americans there?

Y'know, megahurts, your hatreds are pretty transparent. This pretence of equality is fooling nobody.

There are not any nations that are that isolated.

Being as the Rothschild claim to be Jews and 100M people were killed in two world wars so they could create a homeland for the Jews 70 years after the plan was put into effect that is why I don't hold them up as the standard for how mankind should work. So far you have bitch slapped the USSR in the 20's and 30's (for 10M deaths )and Russia today (for no deaths) yet you give the bankers a walk when they kill 100M. That also means you odor is also the stench of death in that some are justified and others are not.

Where did you see any equality in that I said the USSR or Germany were right in their actions. You are the ones that is giving a pass to the West and to the Rothschild inspired wars. My morality might seem to be misplaced, you have no morals and operate as a two-faced entity. You may admire that, I certainly don't.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Soon as you hear the music it's not history not documentry nor lecture.
Find one that doesn't have music in it. lol

There are not any nations that are that isolated.

Being as the Rothschild claim to be Jews and 100M people were killed in two world wars so they could create a homeland for the Jews 70 years after the plan was put into effect that is why I don't hold them up as the standard for how mankind should work. So far you have bitch slapped the USSR in the 20's and 30's (for 10M deaths )and Russia today (for no deaths) yet you give the bankers a walk when they kill 100M. That also means you odor is also the stench of death in that some are justified and others are not.
Irrelevant to the thread topic.

Where did you see any equality in that I said the USSR or Germany were right in their actions. You are the ones that is giving a pass to the West and to the Rothschild inspired wars. My morality might seem to be misplaced, you have no morals and operate as a two-faced entity. You may admire that, I certainly don't.
You keep making excuses for Stalin, Hitler, and those other heroes of yours. "Oh, they couldn't help it because they were after goodies from the west" and "it's all the west's fault for being decadent and materialistic". :rolleyes:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Just out of curiosity, Hurts ... did a Rothschild reject you at the prom or something?
All it takes is doing some reading about how they have acted in the last 200 years (or so). They caused a lot more misery for many more people than in the Ukraine and Germany in the last 100 years. If you don't condemn it you condone it making you no better than they are.

The Ben Freedman vid cover the reasons for both the wars and has the Rothschild bankers as the only cause, including the debt that the loser gets hit with the cost of the war loans from both sides. That they make money off wars is not something to admire or to be silent about. This board can dry-hump the Rothschild all day long, I'm not prepared to do that at anytime.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Attagirl, megaputz, keep trying to detract from the topic (USSR and Germanic genocide and social engineering through force). I am sure if your hero Stalin were alive, he'd appreciate it, thank you, and then shoot your a$$.
Who said he was a hero, he decided killing 10M was justified so he could enjoy the same life that the 3% of the West lived. Youy should feel offended that the West though that was just fine, lots of cheap grain and natural resources for some of their manufactured products. Notice the West was more than willing to let that happen so theit shareholders could get rich whild most of North America was going through the despression of the 'dirty 30's, another gift from the Rothschild banksters. (remember that day America died, Dec.23,1913)

What you have is a hero complex, you think the West is a hero yet they commit the same crimes that Stalin and Germany did' almost 100 years after they did it. That would apply more to Russia today (benign as far as war goes) than it would apply more to the Ukraine and Germany who do nothing but threaten war on others.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Who said he was a hero, he decided killing 10M was justified so he could enjoy the same life that the 3% of the West lived.
Well you keep demonising the west, so it looks like you are highjacking the thread so it'll take the heat off Hitler and Stalin.
Youy should feel offended that the West though that was just fine, lots of cheap grain and natural resources for some of their manufactured products. Notice the West was more than willing to let that happen so theit shareholders could get rich whild most of North America was going through the despression of the 'dirty 30's, another gift from the Rothschild banksters. (remember that day America died, Dec.23,1913)
Well, I don't like that the western powers glossed over and swept Stalin's blame under the carpet but that is only a tributary of the topic, not the topic itself.

What you have is a hero complex, you think the West is a hero
Do I? Fukkin BS, I do. I just prefer to stick to the topic, unlike you.
Yet they commit the same crimes that Stalin and Germany did' almost 100 years after they did it. That would apply more to Russia today (benign as far as war goes) than it would apply more to the Ukraine and Germany who do nothing but threaten war on others.
Perhaps but this is immaterial to the topic.
Get over it.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The catalyst financiers of the last century are immaterial to the story?

I would like to compare 1914 to what is happening today. Let me begin by quoting something I wrote about World War I a few years ago.

Edith Cavell made a fatal mistake. She mistakenly believed she lived in a democracy. She was a British nurse working in Belgium in 1915. She saw first hand the horrors of trench warfare. She also saw a quick and easy means for England to end the war with a victory. She wrote a letter to the Nursing Mirror which was published on April 15th, 1915. She said that ‘Belgian Relief’ efforts were actually being sent to Germany which would have to sue for peace without this aid from the allies. England was quite literally feeding the German army that was killing millions of French and British soldiers. What she did not know was that similar allied war materiel was being sent to Germany via Sweden and other neutral nations so the war could continue for several more years.
Sir William Wiseman heard about her letter. He was the head of British Intelligence in North America for MI6. He was a partner at the Rothschild owned Kuhn and Loeb Investment Bank. He ordered the Germans to arrest Edith Cavell. She was subsequently shot as a spy. Her mistake was to think that she lived in a democracy where the people could vote, write letters to the editor and have a say in the life and death decisions of the nation. She did not live to see what we have seen. Video Rebel's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site