The Problem With Dubya

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Well, the person who posted the insulting article did not give credit to the author. There is merely a link to a blog. I don't
see a name on that; I looked. So, how was I to know?

I don't know about you, but I have had just about all the criticism I can take as an American. Fry me. I haven't got that much longer to live from cancer - so it makes no difference to me. In America, we can say what we like if we are willing to take the consequences. And moghrabi must agree with the article if he posted it.

I have something VERY insulting about the Canadian people from another forum that is clever. But I guess I'm not permitted to say it. I'll even give credit to the author.

BTW, your insults about my intelligence don't bother me one iota
because I know the real truth.

Uncle

I think not said:
unclepercy said:
Why is it that he can demonize my president, and I am not allowed to defend him?

Uncle

Because first of all he did't write the article he just posted it. Second of all you didn't have to get all hyper over someones opinion. He may be your President and mine, but some of us like it and some of us don't. You can make your point without getting personal. Did they teach you that when you scored 163 points?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: The Problem With Dubya

moghrabi said:
I respect your point of view. But is the number of dead bodies is what counts?

No the number is not what counts

The cluster bombs were intentional. I can't be by mistake to drop cluster bombs.

Dropping them isn't, killing civilians is not intentional.

As for the New Jersey, I was there, and a lot of Lebanese like me died. Should I feel sorry only for the 9/11 victims because they are Americans?

No feel sorry for them because they are human as the Lebanese and Iraqis are.

The Pals were displaced and were welcome in Lebanon.

The PLO (not the Palestinians) was not displaced, they tried to overthrow the Jordanian government with the assistance of Syria and failed, because Israel helped the Jordanians.

It was not very appropriate for Israel to have them next door. They invaded Lebanon. Supported the Phalanges and killed scores of Lebanese and Pals in Sabra and Shatilla Massacre.

The PLO was welcomed until they started creating another civil war in Lebanon and used Lebanon as a launching ground for attacking Israel as they had done with Jordan.

Let me tell you something ITN, 9/11 looks pale in comparison to what I have witnessed in these camps.

I haven't lived what you speak of, I can only offer a view from documentaries and books, and I wasn't attempting for 9/11 to overshadow what happened in Lebanon. Telling me one pales to the other isn't logical. As you lived in Lebanon I lived through 9/11 up close and personal, but the difference we have, I don't blame all the muslims in the world, just the hijackers and the governments who support terrorism, You don't appear to have the same feelings.

Both are sickening.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
unclepercy said:
Well, the person who posted the insulting article did not give credit to the author. There is merely a link to a blog. I don't

I don't know about you, but I have had just about all the criticism I can take as an American. Fry me. I haven't got that much longer to live from cancer - so it makes no difference to me. In America, we can say what we like if we are willing to take the consequences. And moghrabi must agree with the article if he posted it.

I have something VERY insulting about the Canadian people from another forum that is clever. But I guess I'm not permitted to say it. I'll even give credit to the author.

Uncle

I think not said:
unclepercy said:
Why is it that he can demonize my president, and I am not allowed to defend him?

Uncle

Because first of all he did't write the article he just posted it. Second of all you didn't have to get all hyper over someones opinion. He may be your President and mine, but some of us like it and some of us don't. You can make your point without getting personal. Did they teach you that when you scored 163 points?

You need to read through my posts and see if I am sick of it, but I only respond angrily when I am attacked personally. Attacking personally, being arrogant doesn't help my fellow American.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I don't balme all the Americans either only that group in the White house that supports terrorism. So we have the same feelings

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
unclepercy said:

Uncle

I think not said:
unclepercy said:

Uncle

This is why I put the link at the end of the article.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Every war is a crime. We must understand the real motive behind every single war. And behind every war there is a horrifying reason.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
I don't balme all the Americans either only that group in the White house that supports terrorism. So we have the same feelings

Then feel sorry for the Americans that died on September 11th, as I feel sorry for all those in other countries that have died in horror, muslim, christian and atheists alike.

And if I may mog, th world isn't black and white, and there isn't one force on this world that drives all the horrors. I think you know well enough to that effect.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
Every war is a crime. We must understand the real motive behind every single war. And behind every war there is a horrifying reason.

Sometimes apathy can be just as a big of a crime.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
When 9/11 happened, I had tear in my eyes for the families of the victims. I felt sorry and still do. As I said, I am not against the American public, rather against the American policies in the world.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

jimmoyer said:
ITN, said, "Sometimes apathy can be just as big of a crime."

There's your passive clause, again, moghrabi.

Thank you for pointing that out, Jim.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
When 9/11 happened, I had tear in my eyes for the families of the victims. I felt sorry and still do. As I said, I am not against the American public, rather against the American policies in the world.

Good for you. You can make the distinction. I remember watching a live show on TV, straight from Israel. Three Israelis and Three Palestinians talking to an anchor, I forget who, they both had their complaints, Israelis killings Pals, and vice versa. One person called in and told them, they all looked like brothers and sisters.

Pitty, their leaders can't put history behind them.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
"I was valedictorian of the largest high school in my large metro area. (6,000,000 people) I have proof that my IQ is 163 - the highest registered at that time in our school system. I went on to university and graduated with my master's summa cum laude."

Uncle

Ah! now see that is a big difference right there between a canadian and american....bragging and tooting your own horn.

Auntie

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
peapod said:
"I was valedictorian of the largest high school in my large metro area. (6,000,000 people) I have proof that my IQ is 163 - the highest registered at that time in our school system. I went on to university and graduated with my master's summa cum laude."

Uncle

Ah! now see that is a big difference right there between a canadian and american....bragging and tooting your own horn.

Auntie

Stereotypes.

Try taking an IQ test for a spin: :p

http://www.iqtest.com/prep.html?test=practice

AirIntake

Electoral Member
Mar 9, 2005
Those who are actually smart don't feel the need to let everyone know. I'm sure there are many of us here that are smart as well, but we don't use it as proof of our argument. If you truly are intelligent and feel the need to prove it over the internet (for whatever reason that may be), then by all means, fire up your scanner, and post some transcripts, test results, degrees etc. I'd love to take a look myself.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
AirIntake said:
Those who are actually smart don't feel the need to let everyone know. I'm sure there are many of us here that are smart as well, but we don't use it as proof of our argument. If you truly are intelligent and feel the need to prove it over the internet (for whatever reason that may be), then by all means, fire up your scanner, and post some transcripts, test results, degrees etc. I'd love to take a look myself.

I don't think she/he will show up here again. What you are asking for is beyond their abilities to provide since it does really exist. But if they are right, I'd love to be proved wrong.