The OFFICIAL Trump Travel Ban Thread

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I pointed out that some time ago that watching the Trump administration is like watching someone die the death of a thousand cuts. Trump's poorly thought out policies frequently hurt his strongest supporters. Eventually a few of them are going to get tired of constantly being on the sort end of the stick. Remember that is most elections it only takes a swing of a few percentage points to make winners into losers.

So what you are saying is that Trump supporters are smart enough to realize that they are being conned? Interesting if true.

I missed his thugs and drugs policies. What are they?
Oh those that are so blind they cannot see the forest through the trees .

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I pointed out that some time ago that watching the Trump administration is like watching someone die the death of a thousand cuts. Trump's poorly thought out policies frequently hurt his strongest supporters. Eventually a few of them are going to get tired of constantly being on the sort end of the stick. Remember that is most elections it only takes a swing of a few percentage points to make winners into losers.

I bet you also pointed out some time ago that Hillary would be elected President.