The OFFICIAL Trump Travel Ban Thread

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Did you see the Trumpsters rally in North Dakota this evening , he still has it , no wonder he is winning . For sure the voting public love his message .

The toothless, ignorant Hillbillies in Bugtussle just love the man.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's sad you are stupid enough to actually believe that. There are 7 countries on the list of which 5 are muslim majority countries. The other two are Venezuela and North Korea.

There are 50 muslim majority countries in the world. Care to explain how banning travel from 5 of them is a "total and complete" muslim ban? I can't wait to hear the bullshit mental gymnastics.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Did you see the Trumpsters rally in North Dakota this evening , he still has it , no wonder he is winning . For sure the voting public love his message .

Yeah, at least partially at Canadians' expense. (not too impressed)

Maybe a "partial Muslim" ban at the very most. I think anyone with any brains can tell he's NOT discriminating against Muslims per se, but against some countries that are partially comprised of Muslims.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How many millions did the liberals lose in this failed case? All those lawyer fees... yowza!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Yes - and I also saw the CBC commentary on the fact that many North Dakotans are not happy Trump's policies given that most of the state's exports go to Canada.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I hope Trump continues to include more Muslim countries on his Ban list.

Hopefully he will eventually get all Muslim countries on his list, then he can start to ban Muslims from his country altogether.

After all Muslim is not a religion, it's only a way of life that does not compliment the American way of life.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yeah, at least partially at Canadians' expense. (not too impressed)

Maybe a "partial Muslim" ban at the very most. I think anyone with any brains can tell he's NOT discriminating against Muslims per se, but against some countries that are partially comprised of Muslims.
Venezuela and North Korea are muslim countries? The 5 muslim countries are the same countries the US has been bombing for years now. Would you want those people who most likely harbour some serious resentment towards your country coming to your country?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yes - and I also saw the CBC commentary on the fact that many North Dakotans are not happy Trump's policies given that most of the state's exports go to Canada.

Next you'll try to say that North Dakota is going Blue.

You'd make a good NPR host.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I doubt very much if Trump will follow through on most of his proposed tariffs. In the long run they could be financial and political suicide for him. He's just trying to soften up Justin, methinks!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
nothing matters to Trump voters. He could shoot someone in the middle of the street and that would be ok.

nobody else will have them.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
nothing matters to Trump voters. He could shoot someone in the middle of the street and that would be ok.

nobody else will have them.

If you've been following Donald closely you would notice he's quite principled in many ways...…………..in other ways not so much. He's trying hard to remove the biggest threats to the U.S. ……………….thugs and drugs! Once those are gone you will see a huge reduction in health care and policing costs. That's why it's so urgent.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Next you'll try to say that North Dakota is going Blue.

You'd make a good NPR host.

I pointed out that some time ago that watching the Trump administration is like watching someone die the death of a thousand cuts. Trump's poorly thought out policies frequently hurt his strongest supporters. Eventually a few of them are going to get tired of constantly being on the sort end of the stick. Remember that is most elections it only takes a swing of a few percentage points to make winners into losers.

Now......You're just being stupid!

But what else is new...huh?

So what you are saying is that Trump supporters are smart enough to realize that they are being conned? Interesting if true.

If you've been following Donald closely you would notice he's quite principled in many ways...…………..in other ways not so much. He's trying hard to remove the biggest threats to the U.S. ……………….thugs and drugs! Once those are gone you will see a huge reduction in health care and policing costs. That's why it's so urgent.

I missed his thugs and drugs policies. What are they?