I are smort!
btw, the light bends around the moon during eclipses
so it has to have more then one velocity to bend due to gravity
:)

I am a sEEentist

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Japanese probably has more loanwords than any other language. Even the very Japanese "Pokémon" comes from the English "pocket monster".

Around 42% of words in English are loanwords, although the vast majority of the words we speak in normal everyday speech are Anglo-Saxon.

Just 2% of Chinese words are loanwords.

That's what makes Chinese more logical and easier to learn. Computer is diannao (electric brain), man (as in adult male) is nanren (male person), woman is nuren (female person), boy is nanhai (male child), girl is nuhai (female child). nan means male when referring to a human, gong when referring to an animal. nu means female when referring to a human, mu when referring to an animal. So gongji is rooster, muji is hen. gongzhu is boar, muzhu is sow. gongniu is ox, muniu is cow. etc.

Most of the language comprises compound words made up of such logically combined roots.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Hey, they use the CO2 and temp graphs I have posted around here somewhere:
yee haw!
I are smort!
btw, the light bends around the moon during eclipses
so it has to have more then one velocity to bend due to gravity
:)

I am a sEEentist

I know yer smart. I 'll post an interesting bit about gravity when I remember where I put it.

I are a sighintest *** wheel.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That's the Canadian version of selfsame arguing with the British version of selfsame
;)

popcorn Murph?

German is a derivative of protoeuropean

All Indo-European languages are derivatives of Proto-Indo-European.