That Pesky North Korea Issue

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Worth repeating.

What's your solution for North Korea? They've been Assholes for 70 years!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Getting ready to go are ya??

(totally agree with the graphic. and TRUMP should personally lead his supporters into battle. )

(and save the real military for something that warrants their skill and professionalism )

Such as picking up the pieces of civil unrest that comes later.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That's casting a wide net, Cliffy. I don't think Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy Rooseveldt, Taft, Truman or Eisenhower were Assholes.
It would take all night to list all the asshole things the Yanks have done, starting with blowing up their own ship to start the Spanish/American war to the Bay of Pigs, Bay of Tonkin, from assassinations of elected heads of state to supporting brutal dictatorships like Pinoche to the Shaw of Iran, etc, etc.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
and we all know how well all those worked out.

Kim knows this history Libya had agreed to the US demands .......and we know what happened to their leader. We all saw what happened to Sadam H. The only reason the Syrian leader is still alive is because he has Russia in his corner.

He and the rest of the planet know just how trustworthy the US . History shows it.

Now with the one upmanship unpredictable, provocative leader in the US .......little wonder the planet is a tad concerned.

What is interesting is that Kim has rather accurately assessed Trumps mental state. That is really scary. Trump has no clue as to Kims mindset except to react to the threats with stronger threats.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
In other words, you don't know anything about his policies.

And yet you said his "potential policies are quite clever"

How can you think they're clever if you don't know them?

The broad plans (like bringing jobs back to America) are clever enough, so I think I know enough about his policies to recognize that. How would you expect me to know the details of execution. We're not exactly pen pals. :) :)