Stop the seal hunt

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
You have got to be kidding. Do you take everything at face value, Herman? You're not going to last in this world. For crying out loud..........................!!!

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I take you at your face value. I made it very clear I found your comments on east coast people as being rude, and you decided it'd be a great idea to start poking fun.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Yes, my comments on the coasters are often insensitive. I am guilty as charged. Given what they're often involved in, I cannot think but that tolerance is the first refuge of the coward. Live with it, Herman. I am pissed with them.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
be pissed with them then, but calling them names is just rude and won't help matters. I honestly don't mind you feeling that my family do wrong, but i do mind you being rude about it. Politeness costs nothing, and without diplomacy nothing can be done.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
see tamarin I like most of your ideology, and disagree with most of hermann's ideology.

But in this thread is 180

I agree with hermann
disagree with tamarin.

that is odd.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Westman, after your posts on littering in another thread, I want you on Herman's side.
I have launched a few hundred blistering attacks on litterers on other sites over the years. It is an activity that infuriates me.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
Yes, my comments on the coasters are often insensitive. I am guilty as charged. Given what they're often involved in, I cannot think but that tolerance is the first refuge of the coward. Live with it, Herman. I am pissed with them.

I hope then you have some nast names for polar bears as well.

Elaine1234

Mar 25, 2007
The seal hunt provides good food source and economic livelihood for a lot of people.

With today’s technologies they don’t have to hunt the seals they can just raise them like farmers raise livestock.

There are more fish farms today than ever before and if you remember when they first started everyone were saying it would never work.

It is time for the natives to start opening up seal farms for meat and fur products.

It would be more economical to start seal farms and it can be started anywhere in Canada.

As far as the annual seal hunt it will eventually stop, the seals will eat all the fish, which means that we will have to start eating seals and the seals living in the oceans will starve to death.

Animal Rights activists they are dumb as bricks but they mean well.

I have not Insulted you so I would appreciate you not Insulting me IE: Animal rights activists they are dumb as bricks well atleast I stand up for what I believe In and have a petition that is ongoing to stop the seal hunt

lena

Electoral Member
Feb 20, 2005
ab
wouldn't it be nice if people were this passionate about their fellow man? NNNaaahh thems not soooss cute. LOL well some of them. How about cleaning up ones own back yard? I truelly don't think the seal pop is under threat. poor lil thingys.Who are these whimps behind the STOP the seal hunts? Go fricken work of a farm! Learn a smig about life sheesh.:sad3:

Elaine1234

Mar 25, 2007
wouldn't it be nice if people were this passionate about their fellow man? NNNaaahh thems not soooss cute. LOL well some of them. How about cleaning up ones own back yard? I truelly don't think the seal pop is under threat. poor lil thingys.Who are these whimps behind the STOP the seal hunts? Go fricken work of a farm! Learn a smig about life sheesh.:sad3:
First of all I am not a wimp I have alot of back bone I also know alot about life:angryfire: enough said.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Elaine, keep up the good work! There are some human supremacists on here. Troubled individuals who view all living things as a natural resource fit for harvesting.

Elaine1234

Mar 25, 2007
Elaine, keep up the good work! There are some human supremacists on here. Troubled individuals who view all living things as a natural resource fit for harvesting.

Hi Tamarin:
Thanks very much for your kind words and yes I do strongly agree with what you said as well.
Have a great week