Stephen Hawking Has An Important Message About Donald Trump

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'd listen to Hawking if I was you. He might be just a tad more intelligent than yourself. :) :)

He's clever at physics but not at politics. On politics I'm cleverer than he is.

On the EU he couldn't be more wrong.

Soo.......Even a genius can have a political opinion.

But I disagree with his political views. I believe him to be wrong.

Trump cutting off Canada (it's biggest trading partner) and Mexico (where it gets it's cheapest labour) isn't going to help the economy of the US.

It'll certainly help the US when it finally has a president who will reduce the number of Mexican druggies, thieves and murderers flooding into the country.

And after we vote for Brexit on 23rd June Call Me Dave will resign as PM and the much more right wing Boris Johnson will replace him.

Trump as US President and Johnson as UK Prime Minister won't take any nonsense and they'll sort the world's mess out, don't you worry about that.
Isn't taking Britain out of the EU an attempt at an easier controlled small corner of the world.

It's getting Britain out of an economically sclerotic, corrupt organisation that shows utter contempt for democracy, freeing Britain's economy from the growth destroying EU red tape and bureaucracy and making Britain a more prosperous, more democratic nation.
It is very much the same as building the walls around the US as Trumps wanted to.

No, it's not. Not quite.

This man is crippled and yet he struggles, so one should admire his patience and forbearance

He was diagnosed with motor neurone disease aged 21 in 1963 and, like most people with the disease, given a short time to live by doctors (two years in his case).

But here he is, still alive and coming up with theories about black holes and discovering Hawking radiation, 53 years on. He's lived nearly 2,500% longer than expected.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
I often wonder just how this man who is a supposed Genius can get out his thoughts? Who coaches him and who benefits from his renown? I for one am a skeptic about many of his theories. I'm still one who will listen but then use my resources available to me to help me come to my own conclusions.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
When it comes to politics is there "right" and "wrong" or just different?

Course there is a right and a wrong in politics. Brown was right, as Chancellor, to keep Britain out of the Euro. Blair was wrong to want to take us into it.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
When Trump is US President and Johnson is UK Prime Minister it'll be the first time since ever that both countries at the same time have had leaders who are renowned for their whacky hair.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Previously posted by blacklead:=

It'll certainly help the US when it finally has a president who will reduce the number of Mexican druggies, thieves and murderers flooding into the country.

And after we vote for Brexit on 23rd June Call Me Dave will resign as PM and the much more right wing Boris Johnson will replace him.

Trump as US President and Johnson as UK Prime Minister won't take any nonsense and they'll sort the world's mess out, don't you worry about that.
Quote:

Isn't taking Britain out of the EU an attempt at an easier controlled small corner of the world.

It's getting Britain out of an economically sclerotic, corrupt organisation that shows utter contempt for democracy, freeing Britain's economy from the growth destroying EU red tape and bureaucracy and making Britain a more prosperous, more democratic nation.
Quote:

You need to explain the above statement. I never found the red tape, nor any contempt for democracy in my travels through the EU. In fact,I found most citizens have a great deal of freedom in most of the countries I visited in the Union.

For goodness sake where did you get the idea that Mexicans are all druggies. All they care about are their families and a better standard of living. Most are most interested in supporting their families and are not even interested in the drug industry. Look to those US organizations, that have moved into Mexico to save money The Mexicans certainly did not have the wherewithal to subsidizes the cement tunnel with electric lights large enough to drive loaded trucks through underground, bypassing the border. The Americans found one, I wonder how many got missed!!!

As for the EU red tape, I had less problems moving around all the EU countries, than passing through British customs. Shoes off, (Sandles) body swipes even though I had Dr.s notes as to my knee replacements, and complete search of my bags. Cricky I was still using the cane from the last knee replacement.
Follow the money trail to get the truth. Trump's history with the money trails are not nice!!

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Course there is a right and a wrong in politics. Brown was right, as Chancellor, to keep Britain out of the Euro. Blair was wrong to want to take us into it.

In your opinion......................if anyone takes stock in it! :) :)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You need to explain the above statement. I never found the red tape, nor any contempt for democracy in my travels through the EU. In fact,I found most citizens have a great deal of freedom in most of the countries I visited in the Union.

Yeah, well, you haven't lived in the EU for years and have it affecting you on a daily basis.

The EU's contempt for democracy and free speech is well-founded. Its president is unelected, as are most of the people who make the laws - and most UK laws now are made by the EU.

In Britain, the elected House of Commons makes the laws and then passes the bills onto the unelected House of Lords for reading mand passing. In the Europeam (EU) Parliament it's the other way around - it's the unelected bureaucrats who make the laws, which then pass to the elected MEPs for reading and passing.
For goodness sake where did you get the idea that Mexicans are all druggies.
I never said all mexicans are druggies. I said an awful lot of the scummy Mexicans flooding over the boirder into America are druggies, murderers, crime lords and other assorted criminals. Why should the Americans want these people in their country?

All they care about are their families and a better standard of living.
Not all of them. A great number of these Mexican immigrants are criminals who'll just be exporting their criminal behaviour to America.

As for the EU red tape, I had less problems moving around all the EU countries, than passing through British customs.
Yes, that's because even though Britain is in the EU it isn't parrt of the EU's borderless Schengen area. You have to show your passport when entering Britain from elsewhere in the EU - the same is true with Ireland, also not in Schengen -whereas you don't have to show your passport when travelling from one Schengen member to another - say from France to Germany.
Shoes off, (Sandles) body swipes even though I had Dr.s notes as to my knee replacements, and complete search of my bags. Cricky I was still using the cane from the last knee replacement.
These are dangerous times we live in. Do you really think the British should allow any Tom, Dick or Abdul into their cdountry without being checked first in any way?

Follow the money trail to get the truth. Trump's history with the money trails are not nice!!
Well it's either Trump or Clinton, and Trump is by far the most preferable of the two.

World War 3

A mural from some Remain supporters in Bristol - this doesn't surprise me as Bristol is a very lefty liberal city whose people ride Victorian two-wheeled contraptions rather than cars, vote Green or LibDem and eat nothing but mung beans and rye bread - depicts Trump and Johnson, soon to be President and PM. A vote to leave the EU on 23rd June - and Leave are very much on the front foot and it now seems as though they are going to win - will likely see Cameron resigning as PM and the more right wing Johnson taking over.

This world is going to be a much better, safer place with Johnson and Trump. These two working together won't take any nonsense. They'll just get the jobs done.