Stephen Hawking Has An Important Message About Donald Trump

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
How do you know that, you've never heard hijm speak. I have read all his books, he's an idiot.

‘If machines produce everything we need, the outcome will depend on how things are distributed. Everyone can enjoy a life of luxurious leisure if the machine-produced wealth is shared, or most people can end up miserably poor if the machine-owners successfully lobby against wealth redistribution. So far, the trend seems to be toward the second option, with technology driving ever-increasing inequality.’

That paragraph exists as evidence of what I've said about the organism thus far. Your here to work, luxury is for the lazy good for nothins.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Probably not, I think he knows a bit about outer space! I'll take a stab at Astronomy.

OMG... You have GOT to be kidding me. You are commenting on and arguing in this thread and you know NOTHING about the man? He is considered the GREATEST theoretical physicist of all time. He has a PHD in Physics, specifically cosmology and a PHD in Mathematics, at least. He has written multiple best selling books. The man's life, since he was diagnosed with ALS has been nothing short of amazing.

How do you know that, you've never heard hijm speak. I have read all his books, he's an idiot.

You're projecting, again. Compared to a squirrel, you're an idiot.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
OMG... You have GOT to be kidding me. You are commenting on and arguing in this thread and you know NOTHING about the man? He is considered the GREATEST theoretical physicist of all time. He has a PHD in Physics, specifically cosmology and a PHD in Mathematics, at least. He has written multiple best selling books. The man's life, since he was diagnosed with ALS has been nothing short of amazing.

How many wives has he had, how many kids has he got? I had a vague inkling about most of what you mentioned. What were the first names of his wives?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
He's a sick weirdo who's wife beat him up.

I can see that, christ she was quite a woman, he was crippled by her the first time out, I don't want to milk Hawking all night, yes I do, he's beeen run over by a truck for fuk sake, look the black hole leads to the next universe which fuks up the idea of universe, it won't work
Hawkings should be wheeled into the corner out of the sunlight and be allowed to evolve.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
BOOMer why is that your name ?
It sure defines your exploding head .

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
How many wives has he had, how many kids has he got? I had a vague inkling about most of what you mentioned. What were the first names of his wives?

2 wives. 3 kids, all with his first wife. I could quickly google it to verify if you want.

He has appeared on multiple television series, as himself. Most notably Star Trek and Big Bang theory.

This is all public, though, so you could have done your own research before you started spouting off.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
BBT is poison. I somertimes enter an environmet where the skit plays, what a waste of brain cellls

youny oung people are doomed

Explain what Hawking has done that improves your life on a daily basis please.

This is the best question in the thread skookumchuck. Are there any black hole coffee percolators available today. No there' isnt.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
2 wives. 3 kids, all with his first wife. I could quickly google it to verify if you want.

He has appeared on multiple television series, as himself. Most notably Star Trek and Big Bang theory.

This is all public, though, so you could have done your own research before you started spouting off.

I already posted the Wiki link for anybody who cared to read.

Who the fruck cares? He is not known for his marriages or kids. Mind blowing.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I already knew that stuff (wive's names were Jane and Elaine) just wondered if you did.:) :) I knew he was into the Big Bang.

Sorry, didn't notice. Was too blown away by the ignorance of some, and the stupidity of others.

Good old Gerry.......................he's very astute at recognizing ignorance and stupidity. :) :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
No body heard him say that, nobody saw him write that, nobodys seen anything of Hawking for decades. He has the story about the universe all fukked up as well.

He's pretty much a black hole.
What the heck are you talking about. I have been watching a whole series of his lectures on PBS. In fact there was an episode on this evening. I didn't watch this one but will watch it on the other PBS station I get, tomorrow night.

Good grief he is right about Trump. His "Protection" people beat anyone who poses a question that in any way challenges his rhetoric.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This has gotten very far away frum what trumpet said,

This man is crippled and yet he struggles, so one should admire his patience and forbearance.

But not necessarily his thoughts are correct, and I heard he has become atheist!!? I am not sure.

While this is the worst for him, if it is true, because he is on the brim of death at any time; therefore, if he is lucky he may know his Lord and glorify God Most Gracious, that he may pass successfully in the Next Life.

Or else he will lose the Next Life, as has he lost in this life of the World.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
He might be intelligent when it comes to science, but he's not much so when it comes to politics. Several weeks back he was telling us that Britain - the nation of not only Hawking but of Darwin and Newton and Crick and Halley and Higgs and Davy and Herschel and Maxwell and Berners-Lee and Rutherford - would suffer as a scientific nation if it left the warm, caring embrace of the EU.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
He might be intelligent when it comes to science, but he's not much so when it comes to politics. Several weeks back he was telling us that Britain - the nation of not only Hawking but of Darwin and Newton and Crick and Halley and Higgs and Davy and Herschel and Maxwell and Berners-Lee and Rutherford - would suffer as a scientific nation if it left the warm, caring embrace of the EU.
Soo.......Even a genius can have a political opinion. Think of how Quebec would fare if it actually gets around to separating. Heck, every time separation comes up Quebec economy suffers. Trump cutting off Canada (it's biggest trading partner) and Mexico (where it gets it's cheapest labour) isn't going to help the economy of the US.

Isn't taking Britain out of the EU an attempt at an easier controlled small corner of the world. It is very much the same as building the walls around the US as Trumps wanted to.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I'd listen to Hawking if I was you. He might be just a tad more intelligent than yourself. :) :)