South African Slaughter with no notice from International countries

What do you think about the "unnoticed" genocide in South Africa?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
My younger brother was the driver.
Your point?

Am I supposed to care?

I mean you obviously don't care about the poster of the OP, you certainly don't care about Israeli civilians.

So why should I give a rats ass about you or your family?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If I was older he couldn't have killer her before I was born. Now go away you bad little bear, bad bear, bad.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Well there goes the rest of your credibility.

And by the way, way to show us the extent of you comprehension skills.
Like your personal opinion matters one tiny bit, lol. Owning up is a strange concept to most of the ones you support.

Meg88

Mar 26, 2010
this is in response to the MHZ
Thank you for giving me the idea to go to the UN, exactly what i wanted!

You are right about South Africa being the way it was a few years back... but why must I suffer the consequences of what my forfathers did... by the way Im 21, apartheid was ended when i was 4! i did not vote yes to apartheid, i wasnt there to make a choice!
So basically you saying that the white generations to follow must foot the grunt for apartheid, which was started by the british just so by the way, because we deserve it!

Give the blacks the farms, give them the land, let them run big companies, but cant they do it without ****ing up they beautiful country we share...

I did not leave my family cos i wanted to, they wanted me to go, so i could have a fair chance of making myself a happy future in a country where im not judged on what my skin colour is... im a 21 year old girl... here with my boyfriend and i dont have children, i left behind my parents, grandparents and friends!

And LOL about giving them playstations... wish it was that easy...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I wish there was an easy answer, had the transfer of power gone more smoothly (I would imagine the whites held on for as long as they could and that would have been resented)
You might be able to express your views by following the link below.
UNforum Headlines

Meg88

Mar 26, 2010
Oh and i really dont expect canada to CHANGE south africa, it would just be nice if they noticed that the white minority is just as important as they black majority, that we also deserve a fair chance of entering canada. And yes i agree, with a background check and police clearance...

Why when there was apartheid did canada boycott SA... i heard something about Canada boycotting Shell because it was a south african brand... but now when its the whites that are being oppressed canada turns a blind eye...

Status
Not open for further replies.