South African Slaughter with no notice from International countries

What do you think about the "unnoticed" genocide in South Africa?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'll ditto that.
Ya, seriously, minnorhz says that the Joos should be tried and hung, and gives the criminals in SA a pass, with the equally idiotic suggestion of "give them some video games".

My assessment that these Joo haters are morally bankrupt, was just proven to be an absolute fact.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ya, seriously, minnorhz says that the Joos should be tried and hung, and gives the criminals in SA a pass, with the equally idiotic suggestion of "give them some video games".

My assessment that these Joo haters are morally bankrupt, was just proven to be an absolute fact.
lol least I know how to water a horse. Notice the sequence, tried and then hung. The white Gov in SA and the Israeli Gov are more apt to hang and then hold the trial. Give a persecuted people some guns and people are going to die. Israel was killing Arabs before they even gave themselves the name. The persecution against blacks in SA is as old as the arrival of the first white soldiers. I would have thought the term 'slave-trade' would clue you (two apparently) in as to who was abusing who.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
lol least I know how to water a horse.
I'd be amazed if you could figure out how to water a flower.

Notice the sequence, tried and then hung.
Notice the fact that you completely dismissed this persons suffering, because of your ideology, and would give her transgressors a pass for it. I on he other hand, have always, and always will believe in the rule of law applicable to all and all subject to.

You only support law and order, so long as it serves your ideology.

The white Gov in SA and the Israeli Gov are more apt to hang and then hold the trial. Give a persecuted people some guns and people are going to die. Israel was killing Arabs before they even gave themselves the name. The persecution against blacks in SA is as old as the arrival of the first white soldiers. I would have thought the term 'slave-trade' would clue you (two apparently) in as to who was abusing who.
Unsubstantiated tripe, and I would remind you that this thread is not about Israel.

Now, here's a question for you, who created the slave trade?

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You are the one that brought Jews into the topic. Why doesn't your offer to zip your lip apply to this topic also.

The slave trade started the first time a man saw a woman as his, even though she wanted no part in the 'relationship'.

The suffering is for as long as she is away from her family

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You are the one that brought Jews into the topic.
Jews are not Israel, I know someone with the racial bigotry you espouse has a tuff time separating the two, but that is the fact or the matter.

Why doesn't your offer to zip your lip apply to this topic also.
Again, you show you lack of comprehension.

The slave trade started the first time a man saw a woman as his, even though she wanted no part in the 'relationship'.
And who made it a business? Is this going to end like the rest of our conversations where you run around in circles endlessly ignoring the elephant in the room?

The suffering is for as long as she is away from her family
Thank you for confirming your moral bankruptcy.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Origins[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Slavery began with civilization. For hunter-gatherers slaves would have been an unaffordable luxury – there wouldn’t have been enough food to go round. With the growth of cultivation, those defeated in warfare could be taken as slaves.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Western slavery goes back 10,000 years to Mesopotamia, today’s Iraq, where a male slave was worth an orchard of date palms. Female slaves were called on for sexual services, gaining freedom only when their masters died.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Early abolitionists arose in the form of two Jewish sects, the Essenes and the Therapeutae, who abhorred slave-owning and tried buying slaves in order to free them.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Greece[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The ancient Greeks preferred women and children as slaves for domestic work rather than rebellious men who were simply slaughtered. Any child born to slave women thus had a father who was free – a status that was also conferred upon them. With the growth of the Greek city states and the commercial production of cotton the demand for agricultural slaves grew, leading to an increase in warfare. In the fifth century BC, Athens had more slaves than free citizens.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rome[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The Roman Empire sprawled across the entire Mediterranean region and slave trading was big business. Slaves were trained for all possible functions, with gladiators fighting to the death for public entertainment at the extreme end. The Roman emperors owned thousands of slaves to indulge their every whim. They acted as clerks, secretaries and even tax agents. Thousands were worked to death mining gold and silver for the Empire. Plantation slavery began in Rome in the second century BC. Sicily witnessed a series of slave revolts, culminating in the great uprising led by Spartacus. When it was finally crushed, 6,000 slaves were crucified all along the Appian way from Rome to Capua.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Medieval Europe[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
In the early Middle Ages the Church condoned slavery – opposing it only when Christians were enslaved by ‘infidels’. Vikings raided Britain from 800 AD and sold their captives to markets in Istanbul and Islamic Spain. Religion was no barrier to the slave trade – Christians, Muslims and Jews all partook. The Black Death – a plague epidemic – made demand for domestic slaves soar in Italy. Slaves were often suspected of poisoning their masters and punishments were dire. One accused had her flesh torn off by hot pincers as she was drawn through the streets of Florence. In the 16th century Pope Paul III tried to stem Protestantism by threatening those who left the Catholic Church with enslavement.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The transatlantic trade[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The Portuguese inaugurated the Atlantic slave trade, soon to be joined by the Spanish. Christopher Columbus’ conquest of the Caribbean virtually wiped out the indigenous culture. Before long other colonial nations had poured into the Americas to plunder them. Slave labour produced sugar, cotton and tobacco. With the Indians dying out, African slaves were imported – 900,000 had landed by 1600. The African nations that supplied the slaves had a long history of slavery themselves. European colonists flocked to West Africa trading liquor, tobacco, arms and trinkets for live cargo.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thus began the notorious Middle Passage where slaves would be loaded lying down in the holds of ships, often on their sides to preserve space. The British were the prime slavers, bringing goods from England to exchange for African slaves whom they then supplied to Spanish and Portuguese colonies in the New World. This triangular trade built Britain’s fortune. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Slaves to sugar[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Sugar was the mainstay of slavery in Brazil, Cuba and Haiti. In Brazil the Portuguese resisted installing even the most basic machinery to replace human labour; they worked their slaves to death within a span of a few years. Numerous African slaves escaped to the Brazilian interior, forming their own Republic of Palmares in a famous revolt which lasted 70 years. In 1696 when Palmares fell, all the leaders committed suicide rather than be enslaved again. Haiti, under French dominance, was importing 40,000 slaves a year when the fuse for a spectacular revolt was lit. Toussaint L’Ouverture took charge, forcing an abolitionist decree through the French Assembly and becoming the first black man to govern a European colony. Eventually under Napoleon’s despotic reign, Toussaint was toppled by one of his own supporters. But Haiti gained freedom rather than returning to slavery.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Photo: Anti-Slavery International
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Abolitionist moves[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The 18th century saw the birth of abolitionist groups in the Western world. In 1804 the Danes made the slave trade illegal; Britain followed in 1807 and the Americans a year later. Anti-Slavery International was founded in 1839 a few years before the complete abolition of the transatlantic slave trade. But slave smuggling and slavery itself continued. The economic climate was changing – Britain’s industries, built on the profits of plantation slavery, now sought a labour force closer to home.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The US[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Slaves helped America win freedom from the British during the American War of Independence, without, however, gaining their own. The slogan, ‘All men are created equal’ had a hollow ring when even Thomas Jefferson who wrote it owned slaves. The invention of the cotton gin revolutionized the American South’s fortunes – in 1860 a cotton harvest worth $200 million was picked by slaves working under the lash. Slaves did every imaginable job that their masters saw fit, with skilled slaves being hired out for further profit. Fugitives escaped under cover of night travelling over wild terrain to the Northern states and Canada – their routes became known as the Underground Railroad. The Civil War in 1861 was the death knell of American slavery – over 38,000 black people died fighting in it. The 13th Amendment to the US Constitution abolished slavery.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Photo: Anti-Slavery International
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A global menace[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Slavery continued, however, in other parts of the world following emancipation in North America. Indigenous slavery in sub-Saharan Africa, debt bondage and forced labour in European colonies and domestic slavery in Nigeria and the Indian sub-continent thrived. Nine million lost their lives to forced labour and genocide in the Belgian Congo. In China a system of child slavery known as Mui Tsai, where children were sold for domestic work, persisted until the second half of the 20th century. In Peru atrocities committed by a British-registered company against the indigenous Indians enslaved to tap rubber led to boycotts. It was estimated that every ton of latex produced by the Peruvian Amazon Company had cost seven lives.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The long shadow[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
With the formation of the United Nations every member state was obliged to outlaw slavery – at least in principle. But past slavery throws a long shadow, as evidenced by various movements for reparations. In the US reparations for slavery have sparked heated debate. And recently Mary Robinson, the outgoing UN high commissioner for human rights, responded positively to suggestions of development aid for African countries from which slaves were taken by Europeans. In Aotearoa/New Zealand an independent tribunal recommended that the government compensate the descendants of Moriori people who were enslaved by the Maori over 150 years ago.
[/FONT]​

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Thank you for actually, sort of answering the question.

And I hope you noted this...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Western slavery goes back 10,000 years to Mesopotamia, today’s Iraq, where a male slave was worth an orchard of date palms. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Early abolitionists arose in the form of two Jewish sects, the Essenes and the Therapeutae, who abhorred slave-owning and tried buying slaves in order to free them.[/FONT]

It also had strong roots in Africa, where one clan of black Africans would raid other clans and capture their countryman and sell them to the slave traders.

So please spare me the morals lessons about the white folk owing the blacks of SA something. That's just how your ideology justifies criminality, terrorism and so on.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
OMG Saddam started the slave trade.
You can probably find some Jews that are involved in the slave trade that still exists these day, This thread is more about slaves that stay in place, with tehe twist that the former owners are the ones living in fear.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
OMG Saddam started the slave trade.
Wow, I knew you were daft, but I didn't know you were that daft.
You can probably find some Jews that are involved in the slave trade that still exists these day,
I'm sure you could find the boogeyjew in a box of cereal. This of course only strengths my case that you're just a bigot, not a humanitarian as you claim.

For if you were an humanitarian, you wouldn't dismiss the very serious nature of this poor persons plight.

This thread is more about slaves that stay in place, with tehe twist that the former owners are the ones living in fear.
And of course you condone the white South African's get what they deserve right?

Because as we know, all the white devils were ignorant to the blacks...:roll:

Shall I post a list of white South African's that died defending Blacks?

Not that it would change your narrow mind. There is no hope for the likes of a racist like you.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
:roll: Whatever.

I would have thought that the South Africans would have had enough killing and other such stupidity by now, but apparently the blacks think because the whites did it, it must be ok. Freaking odd, in my books.
So you think, but when a group such as this is supported by people like minorhz, why would they think to act differently.

Their ignorance is justified and defended.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Wow, I knew you were daft, but I didn't know you were that daft.
I'm sure you could find the boogeyjew in a box of cereal. This of course only strengths my case that you're just a bigot, not a humanitarian as you claim.

For if you were an humanitarian, you wouldn't dismiss the very serious nature of this poor persons plight.

And of course you condone the white South African's get what they deserve right?

Because as we know, all the white devils were ignorant to the blacks...:roll:

Shall I post a list of white South African's that died defending Blacks?

Not that it would change your narrow mind. There is no hope for the likes of a racist like you.
I don't dismiss her plight, if her efforts have fallen on deaf ears she has to take the issue to a body who might listen, the UN was my suggestion. Hopefully she is sending them copies of the letters sent to Canada's Government right now. You suggestion was ..... pity. That is just cold,

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't dismiss her plight, if her efforts have fallen on deaf ears she has to take the issue to a body who might listen, the UN was my suggestion.
:roll: Lets not forget the video games.

I won't argue how stupid you sound. It would be an effort in futility.

You suggestion was ..... pity. That is just cold,
I pity no one. I wished her luck. I have a family to support, I can't take up every cause that comes down the pipe.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
:roll: Lets not forget the video games.

I won't argue how stupid you sound. It would be an effort in futility.

I pity no one. I wished her luck. I have a family to support, I can't take up every cause that comes down the pipe.
LOL I seriously doubt GTA that would be moved to the top of the list of solutions for the gangs that roam. Sooner or later you have to give them something else to do.

I would think the odds are that the diamond mines missed being taken over.
A Mineral Resources Minister: No Nationalization for Diamond Mines

09.07.09, 10:42
Mining Weekly quotes South African Mineral Resources Minister Susan Shabangu who stated yesterday that South Africa will not nationalize its diamond mines or other mines despite calls from allies of the ruling party to do so.
The youth wing of the African National Congress and South Africa's trade union federation Cosatu earlier appealed to the government to take control of the country’s diamond mines. South Africa is the world's largest source of platinum and a major producer of gold and diamonds.
According to Mining Weekly, the minister said: "The ongoing debate will not change the government's policy at all. It must be a concern for investors, but I want to assure them that as the government we are not going to go on that route. The South Africa they knew yesterday is the same today and nothing will change. It is a non-issue."
Due to the ongoing financial crisis, South Africa's new President Jacob Zuma has been placed under pressure to introduce economic policy changes, but many analysts say that the biggest economy in Africa would be harmed if such a policy were to be adopted.
By: Rachel Lieberman, Israel Diamond Industry Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.