Smell Like Trudeau?

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
I really wish Jack was still the NDP leader. Would make the 3rd choice much more palatable. I think Harper is getting old. But I shudder at Justin in a position of power.

I would take Justin over Jack any day in terms of who should be in power. Jack was great at playing the idealist that never had to actually back up any of his statements.

When Jack was actually starting to look like a more realistic threat, reporters started actually asking him real questions and some of the answers displayed a shocking lack of understanding. He actually said that he would instruct the Bank of Canada to keep rates low so that houses were more affordable for families.

The party system holds the country back from real progress when people vote for a team rather than the policies or their MP as a person.

The "team" you vote for represents a set of policies and ideas.

Voting for MPs as an individual really wouldn't be all that helpful in terms of "real progress". 338 people all with their own agenda are going to have one hell of a tough time getting anything done.

It would be near impossible for any voter to predict what a vote for anyone in particular meant for the larger picture.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
We may not know much about Justin, but I'd vote for him ahead of the one I know is a lying sack of excrement.
But you voted against that lying sack of excrement last time also .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I don't think the Youth vote will be enough. Those that bother anyway.

I will tell you what. If the Tories lose the next election I will happily acknowledge my poor judgment, but I think guys are doing some very serious wishful thinking at his point.

The only poor judgement will be that shown by those that vote for just-in.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Trudeau will not win the next election.

Yup, keep your fingers crossed.. LOL

eau de trudeau. ;)