Shooting at Virginia Tech

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
His supposition is correct? You must have been looking at a different link than I was. How can you decide anything off a video of someone video taping the news? He shakes the camera the whole time and coughs in the background, yes, but he's videotaping NBC footage off his computer or tv. Did they change the footage which is shown at the link provided?
lol. Perhaps I should have specified, Sweetie, but the only supposition he made that I referred to was that camera viewers these days can swivel.

tbud

Aug 20, 2006
Sure. I've played "Cowboys and Indians", been to plenty of wars, been a knight in a joust, watched Bugs Bunny avidly, etc. as a kid; now I play all the Unreal series, America's Army, Chess, Stratego, etc. and I have yet to think it's ok for someone to shoot someone else, someone to suicide bomb a restaurant fulla people, etc. As a matter of fact, I get pissed off (to varying degrees) every time I hear or read stuff like that. So, Tbud and Mikey, don't attribute others with what your characteristics are.

So evidently you became a normal person... congrats the question is not, why are you so wonderful it's what made this guy different... he was living some kind of hate filled fantasy thats obvious. Not only that, he's got some kind of media propaganda campaign, almost like he wants to project himself as an anti-hero for some counter-culture. He might be encouraging other kids to copy-cat follow him, which would be a real shame.

Media can have that affect on the mind, if you don't think so you haven't been reading your Dr. Goebbels lately, check out the Calvin U. See if there's anybody you recognize there... :lol:

snfu73

disturber of the peace
So evidently you became a normal person... congrats the question is not, why are you so wonderful it's what made this guy different... he was living some kind of hate filled fantasy thats obvious. Not only that, he's got some kind of media propaganda campaign, almost like he wants to project himself as an anti-hero for some counter-culture. He might be encouraging other kids to copy-cat follow him, which would be a real shame.

Media can have that affect on the mind, if you don't think so you haven't been reading your Dr. Goebbels lately, check out the Calvin U. See if there's anybody you recognize there... :lol:
Uhhhhhmmmmm...actually...he was sick...he was ill.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Actually it was Mikey that said, "........ is a climate of acceptability toward violence." to which you replied, "Right... or at the very least, cold indifference." I pointed out that there are indeed those of us who don't accept violence or are indifferent to it.