Sharia Law Supporter Omar Alghabra is the new Parliamentary Secretary for Foreign Aff

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
France was attacked because they were close and easy to get into. Nairobi was attacked today, along with a few other African countries in the last little bit. Why them and not us, because they were closer and easier to get into.

well thank gawd it'll never happen here then. thank gawd they can't reach us 'cause we're just too far. thank gawd eh. man are we ever lucky. *phew*

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
well thank gawd it'll never happen here then. thank gawd they can't reach us 'cause we're just too far. thank gawd eh. man are we ever lucky. *phew*

Oh, I know, I know...... you can crawl out from under that table. Everything will be all right.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
links showing his support for terrorist organizations.
Loc already posted the whole list. Which I vetted at another site, already.

Do you question the loyalties of pro-life politicians?
Nope.

But I do question the intelligence of someone that would ask me that.

Oh, I know, I know...... you can crawl out from under that table. Everything will be all right.
I hope he doesn't knock it over, I left my ginger ale on it, I'd hate to ruin the rummoli board.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Loc already posted the whole list. Which I vetted at another site, already.

You vetted the links that Locutus posted and they all apply to your statement that the MP supports terrorist organisations.... well....ok then.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm glad we could clear that up so quickly.

Yup, it made me look at the links and confirm what I expected, they didn't apply to the OP and Locutus was up to his usual attempt at "baffle em with bullshyte and the rubes will follow me".

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Allahu Akbar!
I'll see your Allahu Akbar and raise you an Allahu Quackbar.