Sharia Law Supporter Omar Alghabra is the new Parliamentary Secretary for Foreign Aff

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
If he's a long time personal friend of Trudeau, what does that say about our illustrious PM? George Bush "jr." followed in Daddy's footsteps and it didn't tKe long to see the puppet on a string!

:roll:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
And still no one has refuted anything that's been offered to question Alghabra's loyalties, or JT's judgement on the matter.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
nope, but I got me the coleco electric football, rummoli board and risk game all set up though. sh!t's gettin' real.
I got some news for you bud, it ain't mooslims that are really the greatest danger for you and me in our basements.....
It's all the apologists circling the wagons and enabling them that are the real danger to the free world!
Until they finally wake up from their dream world and their minds are changed we're in trouble.
They are actually the best defense islam has against the West ! and this ain't no joke!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I got some news for you bud, it ain't mooslims that are really the greatest danger for you and me in our basements.....

according to that wanker mike holmes, it's the deadly radon gas. or something.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
By the tone of his words, he was about as disappointed as a 'Christianist' is with abortion and gay marriaage. Sure he hopes for Sharia like the Christian hopes for Christian law, but the tone of his words seems peaceful eenough.

Oranges and Apples. The Catholic church does not condone divorce, but beyond its place of worship it is not trying to repeal divorce in the courts. Or influence the law.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
And still no one has refuted anything that's been offered to question Alghabra's loyalties, or JT's judgement on the matter.

what the fu ck you talking about? What loyalties need to be questioned? Are we now going to "question" "Christian" politicians motives? Anyone that supports Abortion can not be elected? How about a Mormon that supports polygamy?

This is no fu cking different. Crawl out from under that coffee table that locutus and boomer are sharing. You're better than that.

Think about it Bear, what's the population of Muslims in Canada, AND how many of them actually support Sharia law. The scare mongers are scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one.

Oranges and Apples. The Catholic church does not condone divorce, but beyond its place of worship it is not trying to repeal divorce in the courts. Or influence the law.

This is no different than the fear mongering that went on concerning the abortion issue and harpers conservatives. That was also so much smoke being blown up peoples a$$es.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

What is the pic of the tree for??

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
This is no different than the fear mongering that went on concerning the abortion issue and harpers conservatives. That was also so much smoke being blown up peoples a$$es.

And continued to be, but I will take this a step further. I do not want any publicly elected official using their position to impose their religious belief on the populous. Religion, has no place in politics, period. I don't care if you're a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Scientologist, or belong to the Holy Church of the Cucumber.

Anyone who supports sharia law is backward thinking. I know the old xenophobic racism card will be tossed out by someone, but we don't need this sort of thing in Canada. Part of the reason France was attacked, because it stood up against this stupid ideology, andf while some here think that is acceptable, I personally do not.

Nobody is saying all Muslims are bad, and certainly there are scores of forward thinking Muslims in this Country who have abandoned the ridiculous outdated thinking of the zealots. But that certainly seems to be the accusation when you question why any government official would be supporting this stupid ideology.

The Shafia Family murders took place on June 30, 2009 in Kingston, Ontario. Shafia sisters Zainab, 19, Sahar, 17, and Geeti, 13, along with Rona Amir Mohammed, 50, were found dead inside a car that was discovered underwater in front of the northernmost Kingston Mills lock of the Rideau Canal on the same day.[1] Zainab, Sahar, and Geeti were daughters of Mohammad Shafia, 58 and his wife Tooba Mohammad Yahya, 41. The couple also had a son Hamed, 20. Rona, who was herself infertile, was the first wife of Mohammad Shafia in their polygamous household.
Afghan mother was arrested in Montreal, accused of stabbing her 19-year-old daughter after she stayed out all night in a case that's now being probed as a possible honour crime.
On June 16, the father and brother of a slain Mississauga, Ont., teen were sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty to the December 2007 murder of Aqsa Parvez, a 16-year-old girl of Pakistani descent who wanted to wear western clothes and get a part-time job like her Canadian peers.
Example
Dr. Amin Muhammad is a psychiatrist at Memorial University in St. John's, N.L., who is currently working on a report for the federal government about honour killings in Canada. He said there've been 13 such cases in the country since 2002. "We are seeing an upward trend," he said. "More cases are coming to the forefront in the legal system."
Noting honour killings are not in any way condoned in the Qur'an, Islam's holy book, he suggested the idea is coming up more as a defence for murder by people hoping to take advantage of Canada's cultural sensitivity in order to receive a more lenient sentence.
We don't need this **** here.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I exist only because of my ancestors being sick and f-cking and tired of being oppressed by Ottoman Sharia law.

For the record:

While in the Ukraine, Andrew served in the Austrian Army, but little is known where he served & how long. He also farmed but his farm only consisted of 6 or 7 acres of land. With the promise of free land and Religious freedom in Canada, Andrew & his family sold their farm & started their move to a country they know little about. Arriving in Halifax via Hanburg, Germany in the summer of 1897, they started their tract across a vast landscape to a region of Canada similar to their homeland. On November 21, 1897, they arrived on the prairies & stayed in Neudorf, N.W.T

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Noticing the sense of authority and professionalism the article tries to give off, I couldn't help looking up who TSEC actually is. Turns out it's some nobody internet crank that pretends he's an expert giving policy advice. They do a decent job of writing in a pseudo-intellectual style and holding back the cracks of buffoonery, but you can still see them.

Sup Locutus? Read any good studies lately? http://forums.canadiancontent.net/hot-topics/139561-you-dont-say.html

Meaning you disagree with what he says.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm talking about a man that supports groups list by Canada, and most the thinking world, as terrorist orgs.

links showing his support for terrorist organizations.

And continued to be, but I will take this a step further. I do not want any publicly elected official using their position to impose their religious belief on the populous. Religion, has no place in politics, period. I don't care if you're a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Scientologist, or belong to the Holy Church of the Cucumber.

Please show where that has happened in Canada.

Anyone who supports sharia law is backward thinking. I know the old xenophobic racism card will be tossed out by someone, but we don't need this sort of thing in Canada. Part of the reason France was attacked, because it stood up against this stupid ideology, andf while some here think that is acceptable, I personally do not.

and anyone that supports the dissemination of false stories concerning the murder of innocent people by horrific monsters are extremely backward thinking, and while many may think this is just fine and dandy, I do not.

France was attacked because they were close and easy to get into. Nairobi was attacked today, along with a few other African countries in the last little bit. Why them and not us, because they were closer and easier to get into.

Nobody is saying all Muslims are bad, and certainly there are scores of forward thinking Muslims in this Country who have abandoned the ridiculous outdated thinking of the zealots. But that certainly seems to be the accusation when you question why any government official would be supporting this stupid ideology.

Really, nobody eh. Where is it you live again? The land of OZ?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Do you question the loyalties of pro-life politicians?

What about abortion?