Security Council accepts No Fly Zone

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Of course Europe wants its oil, and we do not want them getting it from our sources.

Europe is not going to get its crude oil from America's sources. The Canadians will only sell to Americans because we love each other. Big Kiss.

...they'll move on to the alternative energy...

Alternative and renewable energy development will be tied up in litigation for decades. Solar energy collection facilities and wind turbine farms will have to take a back seat to habitat for endangered species. When the Sierra Club gets tired of funding these lawsuits the oil, gas and coal industries will.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
"...will take the lead...? That doesn't mean anything.

It really doesn't. They'll just tell us to bomb when we show them the targets.

The war against Serbia showed that there was only one air force in NATO capable of doing the heavy lifting.

...and had the stomach for it.

This operation has no end game. It will go on and on whether America provides only logistics or puts bombs on target. This operation will be a bleeding wound for Prince Hamlet, America's beloved leader.

Obama=Prince Hamlet?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
At least Avro did not compare Americans to the lovable, cuddly domestic pussycat (with or without a video) which happens to be the only creature in the world that kills not for food, but pleasure.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
The international community is like the creatures mentioned at 1:50 into the video. Free riders.

I think that is what I said....stupid.

At least Avro did not compare Americans to the lovable, cuddly domestic pussycat (with or without a video) which happens to be the only creature in the world that kills not for food, but pleasure.

True, ever seen a cat play with it's prey...horrifying.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"True, ever seen a cat play with it's prey...horrifying."

Certainly is, if you are a mouse.

Actually, on second thought I would like to correct my earlier statement that the domestic cat is the only creature that enjoys killing, not for food, but for the fun of it.

I completely forgot about Muslims.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
"True, ever seen a cat play with it's prey...horrifying."

Certainly is, if you are a mouse.

Actually, on second thought I would like to correct my earlier statement that the domestic cat is the only creature that enjoys killing, not for food, but for the fun of it.

I completely forgot about Muslims.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I think that is what I said....stupid.

True, ever seen a cat play with it's prey...horrifying.

You've said a lot of different things about my intellect and the virtue of my sister. But you've always been charming when doing so.:)

I've seen cats pray. It's sweet to see them put their paws together and pray.:)

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
You've said a lot of different things about my intellect and the virtue of my sister. But you've always been charming when doing so.:)

I've seen cats pray. It's sweet to see them put their paws together and pray.:)

Be vague, dosen't matter to me child.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Neither does Obama.

In 2009 and 2010 the American Left and their leader Obama succeeded in setting American society on a new trajectory that altered the balance between individual liberty and equality of outcome. In time they will succeed in creating the monstrous Big Brother fedgov that I loathe and detest. But in doing so they poisoned the well politically. If America becomes what they intend, there is no need for America to exist.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
In 2009 and 2010 the American Left and their leader Obama succeeded in setting American society on a new trajectory that altered the balance between individual liberty and equality of outcome. In time they will succeed in creating the monstrous Big Brother fedgov that I loathe and detest. But in doing so they poisoned the well politically. If America becomes what they intend, there is no need for America to exist.

Unlike the move by Bush with the patriot act which spat in the face of your beloved constitution.

All the same, Obama is no different other than the fact he is black dumbocrat.