Scientific silencers on the left are trying to shut down climate skepticism

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Paris failed just like Kyoto, Copenhagen and all the rest.

Must be an awful existence for a guy like Flossy. Someone that wants to believe so bad, that they continue to lie to themselves so aggressively

It,s difficult to decide weather those milestones of corruption failed or were very effective, afterall mankinds most dangerous adversary is undeniably CO2 and not organized crime.

And if I recall, Canada owes the world community BILLIONS because they were unable to meet their Kyoto quotas. Will Trudeau put his money where his mouth is and pay what is OWED?

I hope you're not encourageing Canadians to encourage our PM to cover scam damages singed onto by bribed politicians. We should and will wait for the outcomes of trials which should commence soon. I suspect there's been crime involved and it directly affects any liabilitys or penalties we most certainly will not pay. We will just keep changing PMs until we get one that works for us.

Climate change is easy, you just drive to Florida first day of frost.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
And if I recall, Canada owes the world community BILLIONS because they were unable to meet their Kyoto quotas. Will Trudeau put his money where his mouth is and pay what is OWED?

I sent that cheque in a long time ago, unfortunately I forgot to sign it and, well, ain't no bank in the world will accept that kinda mistake.

Anywho, I'll look into getting another cheque in the mail on that.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I hope you're not encourageing Canadians to encourage our PM to cover scam damages singed onto by bribed politicians. We should and will wait for the outcomes of trials which should commence soon. I suspect there's been crime involved and it directly affects any liabilitys or penalties we most certainly will not pay. We will just keep changing PMs until we get one that works for us.
JT could always turn ourselves in to the ICC to start the ball-rolling in what could be two decades of high level trials. It would be Lawyers dream and the Judges should come from anyplace but the security council, places that have experienced corruption and recovered from it. Iceland and Cuba and, . . . . . . ??
JT could just cancel our national debt but then we might as well forget doing any trading with anybody but the two nations already mentioned.
This will work out alright for JT as he will just be sucked into the Trump Vortex and that will be some large and quick changes as I suspect he is like Putin in that respect. If he say's something he is going to act on it sooner rather than later.

I sent that cheque in a long time ago, unfortunately I forgot to sign it and, well, ain't no bank in the world will accept that kinda mistake.

Anywho, I'll look into getting another cheque in the mail on that.
This time you only have to sign it and they can fill in the right amount from the other cheque.
Panama, we used to be able to send money with a password, like Rumple Stilkskin (sp) and the cash would be handed over. (that was a number of decades ago)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Don't be preposterous :lol:
We all know all of this is only a game of perception that we are doing everything possible to avoid climate change.

Of course it is.

If Trudeau and the Liberals were serious about global warming they would honor the Kyoto Treaty and pay what is owed.

Climate change is easy, you just drive to Florida first day of frost.

Don't worry DB... Canada will never honor the Kyoto Treaty. Anyone with a brain knows that. It was just as worthless as the signatures on it just like the Paris Agreement.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Authoritarianism, always latent in progressivism, is becoming explicit. Progressivism’s determination to regulate thought by regulating speech is apparent in the campaign by 16 states’ attorneys general and those of the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands, none Republican, to criminalize skepticism about the supposedly “settled” conclusions of climate science.

Four core tenets of progressivism are: First, history has a destination. Second, progressives uniquely discern it. (Barack Obama frequently declares things to be on or opposed to “the right side of history.”) Third, politics should be democratic but peripheral to governance, which is the responsibility of experts scientifically administering the regulatory state. Fourth, enlightened progressives should enforce limits on speech (witness IRS suppression of conservative advocacy groups) in order to prevent thinking unhelpful to history’s progressive unfolding.

mo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...acd802-07de-11e6-a12f-ea5aed7958dc_story.html

The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism ...

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Sorry to burst your bubble guys but the science on the cause of global warming is settled.

You can whine all you want, but it's only going to lead to a shorter life for you unfortunately.

Let's see the Earth is Flat, and if you go far enough you'll fall off.. the Sun revolves around the Earth which is the centre of the universe.. the stars reside in spheres and conform to various mythological creatures.

Yup.. all by gone settled science.. AGW belongs in the same realm of astrology, mythology, witchcraft.. it is after all a CULT.. with no resemblance to a real science. It is a belief system.. that is accepted on the basis of faith. And those who don't believe are heretics.. ostracized and condemned.. denied academic appointment, grants, tenure.. ridiculed in the mainstream press.

This is environmental McArthyism which has overtaken the convention seeking, New Age orthodoxy of academia. It's worthless.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Let's see the Earth is Flat, and if you go far enough you'll fall off.. the Sun revolves around the Earth which is the centre of the universe.. the stars reside in spheres and conform to various mythological creatures.

Yup.. all by gone settled science.. AGW belongs in the same realm of astrology, mythology, witchcraft.. it is after all a CULT.. with no resemblance to a real science. It is a belief system.. that is accepted on the basis of faith. And those who don't believe are heretics.. ostracized and condemned.. denied academic appointment, grants, tenure.. ridiculed in the mainstream press.

This is environmental McArthyism which has overtaken the convention seeking, New Age orthodoxy of academia. It's worthless.

Even if the science was settled. The progressives would likely cause more damage to the environment trying to save it then help.

As we have already witnessed with blinder after blunder of unforeseen consequences to or attempts to change our behaviour in a way to be helpful to the environment.

I'm more conserned that the environmentalist will destroy the earth unintentionally then I'm scared of co2 eventually changing the climat and killing us.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Even if the science was settled. The progressives would likely cause more damage to the environment trying to save it then help.

As we have already witnessed with blinder after blunder of unforeseen consequences to or attempts to change our behaviour in a way to be helpful to the environment.

I'm more conserned that the environmentalist will destroy the earth unintentionally then I'm scared of co2 eventually changing the climat and killing us.

Believe me, the progressives (alarmists) have no intention and are under no illusions that they can make the climate of the earth behave.

All they want is cash.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Of course it is.

If Trudeau and the Liberals were serious about global warming they would honor the Kyoto Treaty and pay what is owed.

Don't worry DB... Canada will never honor the Kyoto Treaty. Anyone with a brain knows that. It was just as worthless as the signatures on it just like the Paris Agreement.

There are elements at large, on earth, who own aircraft carriers and they regularly collect overdue stuff.

Who settled it? AL GOre and DR Suzuki? THe clowns that lied to us and the gullible like you believe while they make Billions off of your ignorance/

They are both the butt of many jokes and will be consigned to history as monumental liars and thieves.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
There are elements at large, on earth, who own aircraft carriers and they regularly collect overdue stuff.

I've always said we where lucky to have those guys as our friends, I'm ready to overlook the fact they can be dickheads :lol:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
4 billion years of earth history and there has only ever been 1 thing constant in the environment....CHANGE! If it hasn't stopped on its own after that long we can't do anything to stop it changing now.