Reality: Fact or Fiction

ThomasJoseph

May 25, 2010
Is JC a lazy way of saying my Lord Gord.
And You lost me. Are you saying God does not bless us wit his presence when We are but what we can understand as good. since good is truly unattainable. Or that we are not cursed fro residing with Satan on our back, and devils in our mind.

Perhaps you ahve not discovered your full potential.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Is JC a lazy way of saying my Lord Gord.
And You lost me. Are you saying God does not bless us wit his presence when We are but what we can understand as good. since good is truly unattainable. Or that we are not cursed fro residing with Satan on our back, and devils in our mind.

Perhaps you have not discovered your full potential.
No, your full potential is being stifled by your belief in satan. Satan may a convenient scapegoat for people who do not want to take responsibility for their own actions and thoughts, but in the end, there will be no escaping your own responsibility because satan does not exist. There is only your own poor choices. either you own up to them or you desperately try to pass the buck onto a mythical character that is just part of your own heart that you cannot accept.

jackie cox

May 21, 2010
In the world of theoretical physics, statements may be made without valid premise, illustrated by math equasions entering arbitrary constants or standards , and presumed to be correct. Einstein was the most famous of plaugarist or theoretical physicists whose theories were proven wrong, he stated space was a vacumn, totally untrue, light was a constant speed in all points. Light has been frozen, then thawed and continued on its way. temperature and many other variables affect the flow of energy, now expressed by wave frequency and amplitude, or the world of marconi, edison, bell, ohms, tesla, currie and others the least of which was not john claude keeley whose reputation was destroyed by einstein and dale carnegie destroyed his labs, the motor powered by aether, and tried to erace his name from history, as he said aether was a complex compound, beyond the instrumentation of men for more than a hundred years, and was everywhere. Only now with the particle accelerators and the discovery of more than 100 new particles has brought the very foundation of science that the periodic table consists of elemental structure indivisible without splitting the atoms, which is even an unqualified statement. the closer we look and the farther we see, reveals a neverending series of unanswered questions awaiting study to discover real truths, or the absense of a lie,something not in the realm of einsteins prowness, and the academic venture shareholders backed him, and some still do, selling their hireling degrees, alongside the royalty degrees, who avidly oppose information technology nd matrixing their decision process, rendering them obsolete, they compose the pseudo-medical-legal-insursurance fraud that plague america who is saddled with 4 times the number of doctors and lawyers per capita, than canada who had the foresight of nofault insurance and universal medicine, yet there are those among you who would divide the country and end it, returning to nobility, hidden by title, deed and self serving laws

your just joking around

All organisms (human included) project electric consciousness (mind) fields, transiting emotions are read from and written to that field, many animals (including human) have found water for a long long time that way. Your glass of water knows you are there. Dogs know what you think, they don't guess, they feel.
the things that make us different from dogs, we live longer, and we have a rotating tongue and a hyperflexible hand enabling us to create instrumentation and over the mileneum create literact, and ultimately artificial intel and now we are on our path

ThomasJoseph

May 25, 2010
a mythical character that is just part of your own heart that you cannot accept.[/quote/
Your the one that IS refusing to acknowledge that he is just a part of your own heart. Still there, still real, and still whipping you rear end about. Because you blind yourself.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Demons cannot exist in the light, the darkness cannot exist in the light. Satan cannot exist when your life is filled with light. If your god is light, there is no satan. You are delusional and irresponsible if you think that anybody but you controls you.

ThomasJoseph

May 25, 2010
Where did u come up with demons cannot exist in light, or Satan, or hat God is 'light'. And I never said anyone else controls you.

You don't even know what a devil is. You never finished reading that book did you.
A devil is a thought/desire and your filled with many, including the desire to neglect the truth.
Jesus references to light and dark filling the soul is a metaphor. 40 years eh.... might take you a few more :p.

I'll speed the process along for yea.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Where did u come up with demons cannot exist in light, or Satan, or hat God is 'light'. And I never said anyone else controls you.

You don't even know what a devil is. You never finished reading that book did you.
A devil is a thought/desire and your filled with many, including the desire to neglect the truth.
Jesus references to light and dark filling the soul is a metaphor. 40 years eh.... might take you a few more :p.

I'll speed the process along for yea.
The entire book is a metaphor. But metaphors written 2 thousand years ago have no relevance today. The world has changed. People have changed. Their gods have changed. The god of the bible retired a long time ago, along with Zeus and Neptune.

ThomasJoseph

May 25, 2010
Yes, most of that is true. And thtas why I'm here.
To clear that error.
Never repeat the name of mythological Gods, it is blasphemous.
And yet, in all the worlds differences the nature of man endures and the world spins..
Read the bible and tell me three things that are no longer relevant.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yes, most of that is true. And thtas why I'm here.
To clear that error.
Never repeat the name of mythological Gods, it is blasphemous.
And yet, in all the worlds differences the nature of man endures and the world spins..
Read the bible and tell me three things that are no longer relevant.
God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spook. The whole book is irrelevant. Well maybe 2% of it is useful.

ThomasJoseph

May 25, 2010
Good example, you should get payed for debating.
The entire book is more relevant then anything you've ever taken the time to attempt to fathom.
In fact it describes the very way you attack me, and explains that you are the Godless who will die for arrogance and disbelief. Thats irrelevant eh.

I guess... If your as good as dead to god, why not me.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The entire book is more relevant then anything you've ever taken the time to attempt to fathom.
In fact it describes the very way you attack me, and explains that you are the Godless who will die for arrogance and disbelief. Thats irrelevant eh.

Lord of the Rings has more relevance.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

\

The God you describe sounds VERY vengefull. Must be a bitch living your life in fear of him all the time. My God, on the other hand, is full of love and forgiveness. Just like Christ told us. How sad for you that you have chosen to ignore what Christs base message was and instead listen to the Jews of the Old testament.

ThomasJoseph

May 25, 2010
If I hold a umbrella over your head, and you choose to walk out into the acid rain and burn. Is that vengeance or your arrogance?

Don't say god doesn't give us answers. We commune all the time, Otherwise I wouldn't take the time to try an explains something to you. But instead of answering my thread, we find arguments.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Well , I'm going to leave it at chastisement takes a form that some would consider 'excessive' and they could be correct if the end result was not also considered. It is just enough to ensure it goes God's way.

ThomasJoseph

May 25, 2010
Indeed, God never chastised. For the end result was always fair. He gave all, and they rebel, to ensure the safety of his followers there were some that suffer. It was a shield bash not a blade blow that befalls all his victims.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The last pages or two of responses demonstrate what I have been saying, the truth/reality/god is relevant to the beholder. The religious see the world through the filter of their holy books and their interpretations of them, some through the filter of scientific understanding, some through the news and some just observe and make up their own minds. But as has been demonstrated in these forums, no two people see the world the same.

Radrook

Aug 15, 2010
The Humean idea that nothing can be conclusively proven except that we are perceiving via supposed nerve impulses is a rather disturbing concept from a Christian perspective since it would involve the creator of the universe in deception. That's why Descartes rejected such an idea and preferred to believe that we indeed are perceiving an exterior world and not some illusion created by some deceptive entity.

Of course this demonstrates that Christians see the world from a Christian viewpoint. But the same can be said of atheists agnostics and deists. We are forced to make sense of the world we perceive and that sense can be unique for each individual. However, some perceptions are universally considered more valid than others.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
What exactly do you mean 'comfort zone'. If someone perceives reality to be one way, the only way to go outside of that is to lie to themselves, not be 'be uncomfortable'. You imply that people who've come to different conclusions than you do so because they are scared, or overwhelmed, with the 'truth' you've arrived at. Rather than the alternative that, quite simply, they see it differently despite having explored and rejected your ideas.

yes, and somewhere in that thought process comes in the 'imagination', and 'what ifs', 'it seems to me that'.
Some see things in a simple black and white light, and others completely beyond someone elses reality.