Questioning what happened on 9/11

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I think the biggest piece of evidence that points to a conspiracy is the fact that if a commercial plane deviates from it's flight path by more than a few Km. they are automatically contacted by the nearest air traffic controller. If they don't give a concrete reason for changing course, military planes are on it like white on rice. Don't believe me, try and fly an airplane 50km without filing a flight plan. It's a safety measure, and for it to fail is almost impossible.
------------------------------------Alberta's Finest------

Man, a little knowlege is a dangerous thing.

People are watching WAY TOO MUCH TV believing in the magical effiency and superhuman capabilities of the dark secret forces that run our society and run our military.

I not only believe in the ineptitude of good people but I also believe in the ineptitude of evil people too.

We bestow supernatural ability onto the people we hate or suspect of evil.

And so you won't consider how close Logan Airport in Boston is to NYC ?

Those towers sure did notice a deviating in flight plan, and that's when the CLOCK started ticking fast because first they didn't know what to do about it, wasted too much time contacting others in the bureaucracy about it, and then had to waste more time WONDERING where the hell those planes are heading.

And by the time they figured that out (which they didn't figure out, because the enormity of the idea, although predicted in dry governmental memos that theorize dryly about every possible scenario and do no followup, was too much to digest while the clock was ticking) they would have had to consider the nightmare of shooting down a plane over a major populated area.

And it was a short trip to the Pentagon too, wasn't it ??

Short distance, too little time, bureaucratic ineptitude, incomprehension of the enormity of it all...

And so those military planes were going after the 4th plane, when the brave passengers beat them to it.

Inuendo bloviating like its the truth just because it's cynical doesn't cut the test of proof.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Questioning what happ

To announce that there be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. ~Theodore Roosevelt

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
The art of concluding from experience and observation consists in evaluating probabilities, in estimating if they are high or numerous enough to constitute proof. This type of calculation is more complicated and more difficult than one might think. It demands a great sagacity generally above the power of common people. The success of charlatans, sorcerors, and alchemists—and all those who abuse public credulity—is founded on errors in this type of calculation.

---------------------------Ben Franklin--------------

Alberta'sfinest

Electoral Member
Dec 9, 2005
It's not people who track the planes, computers do, and computers don't lie. Air traffic control doesn't make mistakes, let alone 4 mistakes. Alarms actually go off when a plane diverts off course because there are a lot of airplanes in the air at one time, and deviating 1-2km of course could cause a mid-air crash. My dad's truck is equipped with onstar, and they ask what happens right away if your in a crash or the censors are triggered. They don't take chances with aircraft that are worth millions, look up their procedure if you don't believe me.
Here's a link just for you.
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/analysis/norad/

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Re: RE: Questioning what happened on 9/11

jimmoyer said:
That isn't the point about what the technology does. It never was the issue.

Answer - no, what is at issue is that decisions were made not to respond to computer-generated information that planes were deviating from their flight plans. Who made these decisions?? Why were these decisions made?? All questions specific to 9/11.

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
#juan said:
jimmoyer

At least one thing sticks in my mind in that video. The penthouse on bldg. 7 collapsed before the rest of the building started to fall. I worked as a professional engineer for thirty odd years and I can't understand that. Could it be that the heavy equipment in the penthouse were dropped first so as not to pull the falling bldg off it's footprint? The rest of the bldg. collapsed as the lower floors disintegrated one at a time. Unfortunately, that video is all the evidence that is left.

Structural, Juan?

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
MMMike said:
#juan said:
jimmoyer

At least one thing sticks in my mind in that video. The penthouse on bldg. 7 collapsed before the rest of the building started to fall. I worked as a professional engineer for thirty odd years and I can't understand that. Could it be that the heavy equipment in the penthouse were dropped first so as not to pull the falling bldg off it's footprint? The rest of the bldg. collapsed as the lower floors disintegrated one at a time. Unfortunately, that video is all the evidence that is left.

Structural, Juan?

Answer - sounds like an insurance job. As in most crime mysteries, the answer is usually found when you -- follow the money -- That is a line of investigation that will not be persued by any committee that could be influenced by Bush.

The facts are out there, often with full documentation and video. But so are the lies. The one I liked the most was the investigatory documentary showing engineer modeling of the buiding collapse and analysis of structural decay from video of the collisions of the planes and buidings.

This drama is unfolding with more wrinkles than the Kennedy assassination. And stranger than fiction, includes some of the same people. But then I'm still sorting through that conspiracy

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
OK, There were other buildings in the world trade center complex,
why is it that only the buildings owned by Larry Silverstein fell?

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Good question.

But it means NOTHING if it just hangs in the air posing as some innuendo unanswered.

Dilbert cartoons came up with a great character, called the IDEA RAT.

Idea Rat poses a great idea. Boss says, that's a great idea, go do it.

Idea Rat says,"I'm just an idea rat. I don't do the work."

It means nothing if it hangs in the air posing as some interesting innuendo unanswered.

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
jjw1965 said:
Reader Comments On Disbelief Tehran Building Didn't Collapse
As you will be aware, a C-130 hit a building in Tehran. Everyone on board (94 passengers and crew) are dead.

I waited and waited for the building to collapse like a house of cards.. {Because that's what happens if a plane hits a building ya know}... But as yet nothing of the sort has happened.

I have no idea what went wrong. How can these people build a structure that withstands the ferocious fires fuelled in part by jet-fuel, when the Americans lose not only the buildings that were hit by planes, but also a selection of Silverstein-owned surrounding buildings?

I think the Americans (and the rest of us) should rush over to Iran and ask their architects to help out with decent designs!

More

Well if it were a reinforced concrete structure, not only would it be much more resistant to fire than a steel structure, but it would also be more able to redistribute the loads. No mystery here. It is telling that the less knowledge people have of structures the more distrust they have of a technical explanation.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
MMMike said:
jjw1965 said:
Reader Comments On Disbelief Tehran Building Didn't Collapse
As you will be aware, a C-130 hit a building in Tehran. Everyone on board (94 passengers and crew) are dead.

I waited and waited for the building to collapse like a house of cards.. {Because that's what happens if a plane hits a building ya know}... But as yet nothing of the sort has happened.

I have no idea what went wrong. How can these people build a structure that withstands the ferocious fires fuelled in part by jet-fuel, when the Americans lose not only the buildings that were hit by planes, but also a selection of Silverstein-owned surrounding buildings?

I think the Americans (and the rest of us) should rush over to Iran and ask their architects to help out with decent designs!

More

Well if it were a reinforced concrete structure, not only would it be much more resistant to fire than a steel structure, but it would also be more able to redistribute the loads. No mystery here. It is telling that the less knowledge people have of structures the more distrust they have of a technical explanation.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???