Quebecuois showing their love for the Natives...

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Your first sentence makes no sence, so I can't answer it

Why would I post the report? So you can read it and say "see they said it wasn't them". Give your head a shake, my comment is my opinion of the report. I know what the report says, it was completed way to fast and with shoddy investigating in MY views. Do you get that? If not, up the meds now. Even if I though you had the grey matter to understand the report, I wouldn't post it just because you said "now" ordering me. lol, get real.

THe context was during the OKA crisis, which you didnt mention it, right from the begining, letting the viewers think, quebec did it withouth any reason, i don't excuse this act, however, you are way to biased to inculdes that fact.

Oh yes I remember all your comments on the Hezbollah, I'll give you time to go edit all your posts to remove your comments on how they are freedom fighters, fighting Israel to get off of stolen land. Other then that, I can't see the point in wasting my time going through the forum cutting and pasting the many posts you have said just that in.

I've never said hezbollah must fight to free israel for the palestinians, hezbollah purpurse is to protecct lebanese from barbarian israel policy.

Ummm, I know more about the world then you do about Kebec. I'm not going to waste my time disecting the post you quoted to break it down in to small bite sized kiddy words for you to understand. Go back and re read the post you quoted. When you're done there, go pick up a history book, stop getting all your info from guys like the old meathead in the video that claim the bridges were built by Kebecuois. They weren't, they were built by Mohawk High Steel.

I'ld like to see the names of the Natives you claim to be behind that deal.

Prove what? That you're a bigot? No problem.

1) You fully acknowledged that you did not care that bill 101 was unconstitutional at its creation.
2) This comment...
Originally Posted by Logic 7
"Exactly there is No excuse for this, just like there was no excuse to hijacked mercier bridge and those road which millions of quebecois were victims of it."
Yet it is ok for the Hezbollah to launch rockets into Israel, according to you.

Therefore, if it is ok for the Hezbollah to use leathal violence, but the Natives can not use acts of protest, then you are a bigot. Or worse, a racist.

By exposing where your bigoted arguement comes from and thus exposing your ignorance and bigotry, is not name calling, if I called you a retard or a chicken, that is name calling. But exposing you for what you are, is hardly name calling. Especially when I can prove it. But I know you will come back and say "no you didn't". Whatever, there is no use in using logic with you, you have no idea what it is. Your posts only highlight that.

Hezbollah never started a war, israel always did, mohawks started to hijacked the bridge, when quebecs peoples had nothing to do with it, hezbollah kidnapped 2 soldier, in lebanese territory, where no civilians israellis were victims of it, israel decided to destroyed the entire lebanon, and then hezbollah decided to lauch rocket into israel, this is a fact.

You try to compare the 2, when in fact you just can't, quebec/canada didnt use any military force to get rid of the mohawks crisis, they talk, and only talk, that is something israel doesnt even know, that is also a fact.

Mr.Roboto

Ballroom dancing champion
Nov 24, 2006
Quebec City
Oddly enough, I critize my people for their wrong doing. I also use rational to determine my feelings on Kebec.
1) Bill 101
2) My history as a child on a res with the QPP hounding us.
3) The Kebec governments long history of trampling Native rights(even addressed by the UN)
4) The constant verbal BS shot out of the mouths of people that claim to be Kebecuois.

How else should I view the Kebecuois?

What other conclusion should I come too?

If you read my post and I suggest you read it again, I did not claim that video was made by a Kebecuois, I said it was made with all the intelligence and maturity expressed by Kebecuois. The attention I gave that video, was due to the fact that you included it. Why would you? Did you see it as informative? Funny? Somehow helping your ignorant views of the issues?

I have seen the video, I have read many pieces by its creator, it was not made to be humourous, it was made to be a racist shot at all Natives. But you somehow thought it was in someway supportive of your position that we brought the actions of the first video on ourselves, or we have done simular such things. I fail to see how the video does anything, but expose that ass as just that, an ass. Your inclusion of it was troubling to understand, unless you saw it as an accurate portrail of Native peoples(?).

I have nothing to learn about Kebec that does not bring back childhood nightmares and boil my blood. I know full well that Kebec is full of decent people, including my Mom. I lived there from 75 to 83. I love the province dearly. But the province will be led by a group of asshats hell bent on establishing their visions of a pure french society at the expence of others(bill101). The only reason it hasn't as of yet is because it is part of Canada and has been FORCED to tolerate others.

The point of including that video in my post was simple, to show an ignorant ass from Caledonia, as there are ass's everywhere. This guy would probably be amoug the first to throw rocks at some passing cars filled with native children...thats the extent of is brain processing capacity. So basically, I wanted to show that tensions with the natives is not worse in Québec, but the same across the country, and we ALL have to work on this. We have alot to learn from the events of Oka, Ipperwash, Burnt church and Caledonia, but then again, history seems to repeat itself.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
THe context was during the OKA crisis, which you didnt mention it, right from the begining, letting the viewers think, quebec did it withouth any reason, i don't excuse this act, however, you are way to biased to inculdes that fact.
Umm, as usual you read only what supports your delusions...
Quote, Sassylassie...http://forums.canadiancontent.net/members/sassylassie.html
"Jesus H Christ why the hell didn't police put a stop to the rock throwing, pure unadultrated hate was oozing out of the non-Natives. I'm stunned that they would treat their fellow man like this, Bear what was happening and why? I found that very painful to watch with out screaming in rage at the people of Quebec, have they no shame. Can you image what would happen to the Natives if that Province Seperates from Cananda?"

Quote, CDNBear...
"The Oka Protest."

Quote, CDNBear...
"I have this on my puter, it is a really good look at the whole issue of Oka.

http://www.freespeech.org/videodb/in...027 &browse=0"

You may note Logic, that I not only identified the Oka crisis, I further added more info. But I guess as usual your perseption is shot.

I've never said hezbollah must fight to free israel for the palestinians, hezbollah purpurse is to protecct lebanese from barbarian israel policy.

Hezbollah never started a war, israel always did, mohawks started to hijacked the bridge, when quebecs peoples had nothing to do with it, hezbollah kidnapped 2 soldier, in lebanese territory, where no civilians israellis were victims of it, israel decided to destroyed the entire lebanon, and then hezbollah decided to lauch rocket into israel, this is a fact.
I'm not wasting my time arguing this fact with you, you have not the capablity to use reason nor intelligence, so I see no purpose in continuing. I will however post the alternet to you continuous BS about the ME, when ever I see you post it.

You try to compare the 2, when in fact you just can't, quebec/canada didnt use any military force to get rid of the mohawks crisis, they talk, and only talk, that is something israel doesnt even know, that is also a fact.
Oh brother, are you for real???

Do you have any idea how hard it is to not call you a complete tanto, pendajo???

Watch this, seeing as you have no idea what you are talking about, nor do you know Canadian history in any way shape or form...

http://www.freespeech.org/videodb/in...027 &browse=0
The point of including that video in my post was simple, to show an ignorant ass from Caledonia, as there are ass's everywhere. This guy would probably be amoug the first to throw rocks at some passing cars filled with native children...thats the extent of is brain processing capacity. So basically, I wanted to show that tensions with the natives is not worse in Québec, but the same across the country, and we ALL have to work on this. We have alot to learn from the events of Oka, Ipperwash, Burnt church and Caledonia, but then again, history seems to repeat itself.
Here is my dilema. I grew up in Kebec, I have been accousted by the CQ, I've been accousted by Kebecuois, as a child, long before I began a short, but rather exciting career as a criminal. Which i might add, I did in Ontario, thank gawd.

Here, let me tell you a lil tale of what it is like to be a Native in Kebec. I swear to you, what I am about to tell you, is the absolute truth.

Shortly after I turned of age, I signed up for and was accepted into the Canadian Army. This was a big thing in my family, a right of passage as it were. My Dad, Grandad, both my uncles, several of my 1st cousins and one of my 2nd cousins, decided it was time to take me out and get me sloshed.

We were in a small, but populated region in Northern Quebec, in a little pub, my Grandad liked, minding our own business. Well as you have noticed I am quite opinionated, well I come by it honestly, so we are well known in this little burg.

As we sat, each of the old guys recounting their time in the service, a gentleman that had been fired by my Grandad began to pipe up from the bar. Saying nasty things about our family. First my Grandad, the peace maker went up and bought him a drink, though he didn't really require any more, and asked him politely to cut it out. He swore at my Grandad, so he retreated back to our table and sat, telling his sons and nephews to sita nd stay cool.

The barrgae of BS continued to come from the disgrunttled ass, so now my Dad thought he would give it a try. He used his stature, well honed and deserved from his days in the RCMP to try and reason with the man. It seemed to have worked, but only for a short while.

As it seemed it wouldn't end, we discused taking our leave and perhaps trying the Legion. As we waited to clear our tab, the man decided it was time to hurle out as much as he could, before we left.

Here's where my 2nd cousin Wayne comes in. He stood up and walked over to the man, all the while my Grandad trying his best to stop him. But to no avail. My Dad put himself between Wayne and the man, but was quickly pushed out of the way by Wayne.

Wayne walked straight up to the man and said "Buddy, I like you. It takes a serious set of balls to insult a whole group of us, well either that, or you are the dumest f**k I have ever met".

My cousin Wayne, is tad unhinged, served two tours in VieNam, spent months alone in the bush. He brought back a lot of baggage from his service in the US Army. Which is why I was guided to do my service in Canada.

Well after making the comment, he tapped the bar and ask the tender, if he could put one more beer on his tab and give the man whatever beer he wanted. The bartender complied, likely greatful we were leaving and keeping things civil. Yes we have a history in this town.

The man got his beer, took one sip and threw mug and all at my cousin Wayne, as he turned to walk away. Wayne turned back, but DID NOT APPROACH THE MAN. The man quickly flipped open a buck knife and stepped towords Wayne. It happend so fast, I couldn't even testify, as to what had happend. All I saw was the man lying on the floor, with his scalp peeled back, HIS KNIFE, STILL IN HIS HAND. Yet his arm was bent at a really weird angle.

You see, what had happend was, the man stepped in on my cousin, my cosin being well trained and quite unhinged, instinctively defended himself by snapping the mans elbow and wrist and then proceded to scalp him, WITH HIS OWN KNIFE, NEVER ONCE REMOVING IT FROM HIS OWN HAND!!!

Extreme for sure, but justifiable. Can you guess who spent the next five years in jail?

My cousin Wayne.

The man took the stand and lied through his eye teeth. The witnesses we had from the bar, were discounted and dismissed because the Judge said they were either to afraid to testify to the truth or our friends. So he ordered the Jury to ignore it all together. Even though it was determined that several of the witnesses, did not know our family, had never felt threatend by us, in fact, thought that we showed quite the restraint in our actions, up until the end.

Wow, gotta love fair trials for us Natives Roboto.

This is one incident, I have many more.

So please Mr.Roboto, tell me, tell me how I should feel about the Kebecuois judicial system? About some Kebecuois? About the resentment in Kebec politics towards Natives?

Please tell me.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I'd be a bit miffed. Then I'd proceed to build my own bar or clubhouse. :D
I have seen people persecuted by our judicial system a few times (persecuted is not the same as prosecuted) and have heard stories about QPP; also a couple about the OPP. But those would be hearsay and at least second or third hand hearsay at that. At any rate, I tend to stay out of places that have obnoxious people in them.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
CDN Bear, I have a question for you! I am in a heated discussion with my neighbors about the Kanasatake (spelling??) debacle. If I understood correctly in your postes Gabriel was not a good buy, however my neighbors say he was. They say someone by the name of Lazange (again spelling?) was the bad guy. Could you please help me to straighten this out? Thanks

Mr.Roboto

Ballroom dancing champion
Nov 24, 2006
Quebec City
First of all, thank you for sharing you story Bear, I appreciate it.

I have no doubt that life as a native is not easy. I had the chance to know alot of people from the first nations, namely from the Huron-Wendate, Algonquins, Montagnais and Innu nations. I learned alot thanks to them, it oppened my eyes quite alot. Not to say that I was completly ignorant of autochtone affairs and way of life before, but talking one on one goes a long way in understanding others positions, way of life and reality.

Sadly, I must say, I am some what not surprised by the way your cousin Wayne was handeled by the judicial system. I am not one to think thats its all great and just. I am appaled by what happened to your family, but not surprised. Its a history of rasism towards the natives that just wont stop...all because of ignorance. People are afraid of what they don't know, thats what I think. I admit, I was not shure how to see the autochtones (not saying that I was afraid), but when I took that class in Wendake, and was the only french canadian in the class, realy helped me learning alot about the natives and their struggle. And also, its sad to see that those storys of injustice within the judicial system regarding the natives, is not brought to the light of the general public.

So please Mr.Roboto, tell me, tell me how I should feel about the Kebecuois judicial system? About some Kebecuois? About the resentment in Kebec politics towards Natives?

Please tell me.

About the first question, I must say that you should rightfully be discusted towards it. Because you know what, I don't trust the Québec judicial system, along with a mojority of quebecers I might had. Years of errors, unfair trials, laughable sentences for severe crimes, treating the victims less good than the criminal, etc... And now your story regarding trials with natives. Its rotten, and I say don't beleive in it, since I don't neither, and alot of quebecers.

About your second question, regarding some Quebecois, they are ass's, simple as that. My father being in the military (still is to this day!), I lived outside of Québec, namely in Moose Jaw Sask., Kingston Ontario and in Lahr Germany, and had myself to comfront racism. Of course, not as extensive as you Bear, but got a good idea of what it feels like. Even have a scrar on head to proove it, when a anglophone kid hit me on the head with a bat because we where not welcomed around IS tree. Not a pretty sight, walking back home after being nocked out for I don't know how much time, with people looking back because your face in covered in blood and you don't know it. Yes, it was a childish act, but then again, adults are more than capable of doing similar acts, take the gentleman in the bar. Now I know thats it normal for you to have a grudge towards some quebecers, since you saw so many idiots from around here (including the judicial system) threat you and your people pretty badly. I would probably have the same if it appened to me. But in the end, my point was to say that ignorant idiots that beleive in their preconceived ideas about the natives are living across this country. And I am not excusing the idiots in Québec, because like you, I dispise them.

I don't know if you understand french, but heres a proverb we say around here:
Là ou il a l'homme, il y a de l'hommerie (basically: where there is men, there is...menery? or maybe menarhia!)

About Québec politics towards natives, I can't really speak about it, since I don't know much about it, except for the La Paix Des Braves treaty. So sorry, can't realy help you there. Or if you believe that the jucidial system is a reflection of ones goverment?

So I hope my point is clearer to you Bear. Of course, you are welcome to had more to this discussion! :wave:

Mathieu, aka Mr.Roboto

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Quote, Sassylassie...
"Jesus H Christ why the hell didn't police put a stop to the rock throwing, pure unadultrated hate was oozing out of the non-Natives. I'm stunned that they would treat their fellow man like this, Bear what was happening and why? I found that very painful to watch with out screaming in rage at the people of Quebec, have they no shame. Can you image what would happen to the Natives if that Province Seperates from Cananda?"

Quote, CDNBear...
"The Oka Protest."

Quote, CDNBear...

http://www.freespeech.org/videodb/in...027 &browse=0"

You may note Logic, that I not only identified the Oka crisis, I further added more info. But I guess as usual your perseption is shot.

I'm not wasting my time arguing this fact with you, you have not the capablity to use reason nor intelligence, so I see no purpose in continuing. I will however post the alternet to you continuous BS about the ME, when ever I see you post it.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to not call you a complete tanto, pendajo???

Watch this, seeing as you have no idea what you are talking about, nor do you know Canadian history in any way shape or form...

Here is my dilema. I grew up in Kebec, I have been accousted by the CQ, I've been accousted by Kebecuois, as a child, long before I began a short, but rather exciting career as a criminal. Which i might add, I did in Ontario, thank gawd.

Here, let me tell you a lil tale of what it is like to be a Native in Kebec. I swear to you, what I am about to tell you, is the absolute truth.

Shortly after I turned of age, I signed up for and was accepted into the Canadian Army. This was a big thing in my family, a right of passage as it were. My Dad, Grandad, both my uncles, several of my 1st cousins and one of my 2nd cousins, decided it was time to take me out and get me sloshed.

We were in a small, but populated region in Northern Quebec, in a little pub, my Grandad liked, minding our own business. Well as you have noticed I am quite opinionated, well I come by it honestly, so we are well known in this little burg.

As we sat, each of the old guys recounting their time in the service, a gentleman that had been fired by my Grandad began to pipe up from the bar. Saying nasty things about our family. First my Grandad, the peace maker went up and bought him a drink, though he didn't really require any more, and asked him politely to cut it out. He swore at my Grandad, so he retreated back to our table and sat, telling his sons and nephews to sita nd stay cool.

The barrgae of BS continued to come from the disgrunttled ass, so now my Dad thought he would give it a try. He used his stature, well honed and deserved from his days in the RCMP to try and reason with the man. It seemed to have worked, but only for a short while.

As it seemed it wouldn't end, we discused taking our leave and perhaps trying the Legion. As we waited to clear our tab, the man decided it was time to hurle out as much as he could, before we left.

Here's where my 2nd cousin Wayne comes in. He stood up and walked over to the man, all the while my Grandad trying his best to stop him. But to no avail. My Dad put himself between Wayne and the man, but was quickly pushed out of the way by Wayne.

Wayne walked straight up to the man and said "Buddy, I like you. It takes a serious set of balls to insult a whole group of us, well either that, or you are the dumest f**k I have ever met".

My cousin Wayne, is tad unhinged, served two tours in VieNam, spent months alone in the bush. He brought back a lot of baggage from his service in the US Army. Which is why I was guided to do my service in Canada.

Well after making the comment, he tapped the bar and ask the tender, if he could put one more beer on his tab and give the man whatever beer he wanted. The bartender complied, likely greatful we were leaving and keeping things civil. Yes we have a history in this town.

The man got his beer, took one sip and threw mug and all at my cousin Wayne, as he turned to walk away. Wayne turned back, but DID NOT APPROACH THE MAN. The man quickly flipped open a buck knife and stepped towords Wayne. It happend so fast, I couldn't even testify, as to what had happend. All I saw was the man lying on the floor, with his scalp peeled back, HIS KNIFE, STILL IN HIS HAND. Yet his arm was bent at a really weird angle.

You see, what had happend was, the man stepped in on my cousin, my cosin being well trained and quite unhinged, instinctively defended himself by snapping the mans elbow and wrist and then proceded to scalp him, WITH HIS OWN KNIFE, NEVER ONCE REMOVING IT FROM HIS OWN HAND!!!

Extreme for sure, but justifiable. Can you guess who spent the next five years in jail?

My cousin Wayne.

The man took the stand and lied through his eye teeth. The witnesses we had from the bar, were discounted and dismissed because the Judge said they were either to afraid to testify to the truth or our friends. So he ordered the Jury to ignore it all together. Even though it was determined that several of the witnesses, did not know our family, had never felt threatend by us, in fact, thought that we showed quite the restraint in our actions, up until the end.

Wow, gotta love fair trials for us Natives Roboto.

This is one incident, I have many more.

Please tell me.

I type this with tears flowing down my cheeks and pain in my heart.........No words come.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Try as I might, I can not rid myself of my prejudices. I try to balance out my bias with fact, but I find it quite hard to do.

I know my prejudices show in my posts, but I do not live that way. Also, I do attempt to identify the differences between the cultures, ie; Quebecuois and Quebecois.

Here is where I see the difference between me and those I tend to hassle. I base my prejudice, for lack of a better word, on my experiences, not on what I have read in a paper or seen on the news. I can post two totally differring views of the same story. Somewhere in between is the truth. Not everyone is willing to filter the news to find the truth, then again not all bigots are centralized in Quebec, but I only know Quebec and Ontario, first hand. So therefore they are going to be my primary focus. I do not hold a prejudice towords all Quebecois, just the Quebecuois, I do not hold a prejudice against ethnic groups outside my own, I hold that for those that generalize the whole of mine.

If I was asked to say which province I have experienced more racism in, sadly I would have to say Quebec. But being the type of person that places more faith in reality then in mass media, I know why that is. My brothers and sisters on the shores of the St. Lawrance. They continuously perpetuate the same stereotypical BS, that has formulated my thought, "We are not ready to lead ourselves". And I can understand why the Quebecuois hate us so. They see only one version of the news and generalize a whole group, the mass media in Quebec and accross Canada are complicit in this as well. They go for what sells, not what educates.

So yes my experiences dictate my view, views dictate my speach, my speach is not always unbiased. But it is factual.

By those experiences, I measure the whole of the Quebec political group. Only because I have seen it time and time again. It has not ended. It is still happening today in Quebec, Native peoples are not being represented, nor treated fair or equaly to that of the rest of Quebec society. So how can I not come to the conclusion, that under the soveirgn Government of Quebec, we will not be subjugated and violated?

I can't trust what has been and continues to be a state that has set out against us, stolen from us, attempted to force their language on more then just us, attacked us, defamed us, lied about us, abused us, violated our rights, violated the sanctity of our religious structures, and so on.

This is not history, this is on going. In the past 6 months it has continued.

I stand by my claim, that a Soveriegn Kebec will be a fascist state. I'll let its own history speak for itself.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Funny, you should come to Québec City then, we have a local Restaurant chain called Ashton's who in January gives rebates on their poutine according to the weather. Say minus 15 outside, then minus 15% on the cost...They are almost giving them away these days since its so cold lol...

Oh, and many will call me heretic, but here goes...Ashton's poutine is the absolute best poutine!

LOl, i can see you khnow a lot about quebec, asthon poutine are the worst, get real.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Quote, Sassylassie...http://forums.canadiancontent.net/members/sassylassie.html

There is no reason at all why police officer didnt do anything to stop them, that is a fact, probably it was a vengeance for their friend who has been killed by them, stiill it wasnt a good reason, however i find it hypocryte from you guys when you look what israel did and is doing to the palestinians, i am having an hard time to understand that position.

Quote, CDNBear...
"The Oka Protest."

Quote, CDNBear...

yes but the starting post is this

Odd how so many have jumped on the OPP, yet watch these Cirque d'uh Quebec(QPP) officers and their swift actions to defend helpless Natives...

.[/QUOTE]

here is a video from israelis chicken idf who are beating peoples with sticks, how do you react from that?? they were protesting peacefully and they got beaten, they had no car to protec them, what isyour reactions???

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8xEApSnFPIA&mode=related&search=

And this , if you have some respect for the native indians , why don't you have for the native palestinians??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sEzUi4Jucmw&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WaCJn4hdjc&mode=related&search=

Your double standard make me puke.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
LOl, i can see you khnow a lot about quebec, asthon poutine are the worst, get real.
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”

There is no reason at all why police officer didnt do anything to stop them, that is a fact, probably it was a vengeance for their friend who has been killed by them, stiill it wasnt a good reason, however i find it hypocryte from you guys when you look what israel did and is doing to the palestinians, i am having an hard time to understand that position.
I have no doubt you have a hard time understanding most things past, breath in, breath out.
yes but the starting post is this
Your point???
here is a video from israelis chicken idf who are beating peoples with sticks, how do you react from that?? they were protesting peacefully and they got beaten, they had no car to protec them, what isyour reactions???
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8xEApSnFPIA&mode=related&search=
Yay, more youtube irrifutable evidence. Good thing we all under stand the language. Hey that was neat how the Ambulance was already there, can you say staged protest for media optics???

Nothing like trespassing and throwing stones at the IDF to get them to bash you for the cameras. Good thinking to have an Ambulance there for the outcome though. Hey Logic, apply some.

And this , if you have some respect for the native indians , why don't you have for the native palestinians??
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sEzUi4Jucmw&mode=related&search=
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WaCJn4hdjc&mode=related&search=
Your double standard make me puke.
Because I have more respect for the Jews, a group of people tortured throughout time by people like you.

I don't just have some respect for Natives, I...

Oh forget it you won't understand, you have failed to grasp anything logical in the time I have been a member here, why do I think that will change now.

That makes me puke.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Fools because they have to say something.”

And you are the perfect exemple of this.

I have no doubt you have a hard time understanding most things past, breath in, breath out.

Your point???

My point is you didnt start the thread with the oka crisis, letting the viewers think it is just in a normal situation, like everyday. get real.

Yay, more youtube irrifutable evidence. Good thing we all under stand the language. Hey that was neat how the Ambulance was already there, can you say staged protest for media optics???

Nothing like trespassing and throwing stones at the IDF to get them to bash you for the cameras. Good thinking to have an Ambulance there for the outcome though. Hey Logic, apply some.

The fact that the ambulance was there or not, doesnt change the fact that IDF are chicken murderer, something you support.this is 10 times worst than what happened in oka, and you still arguing.

Because I have more respect for the Jews, a group of people tortured throughout time by people like you.

I don't just have some respect for Natives, I...

Jews have suffered, just liike others peoples, jews suffering was really bad, just like the suffering of the palestinians is really bad, the suffereing of the black peoples and natives indians from america is and was really bad, the suffering of everyone was and is very bad, that is a fact that nobody can denied,

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
And you are the perfect exemple of this.
Yes Logic, I am the fool.

My point is you didnt start the thread with the oka crisis, letting the viewers think it is just in a normal situation, like everyday. get real.
No, only a fool would believe that. Hence why you beleive it.

The fact that the ambulance was there or not, doesnt change the fact that IDF are chicken murderer, something you support.this is 10 times worst than what happened in oka, and you still arguing.
You have no idea what happend in Oka. You weren't here and you learned about it from Kebec sources, so stop trying to tell me what happen there. I have cousins that stood the line. I have a flag hanging on the wall in my living room, that flew over one of the barricades. Give your head a shake.
I have never condoned all the actions of the IDF, you just think I do because it suits your agenda. Your posts are halfwitted at best, your sources even shakier. I have based all my arguements on fact and EXPERIENCES, something you CAN NOT claim. You have no idea what it is like to be a Native in Kebec, you have no idea what it is like to be in Israel. That makes you the fool.

Jews have suffered, just liike others peoples, jews suffering was really bad, just like the suffering of the palestinians is really bad, the suffereing of the black peoples and natives indians from america is and was really bad, the suffering of everyone was and is very bad, that is a fact that nobody can denied,
Seeing as you are in a vocal mood, answer this...

If the "Palestinians" laid down their rocket launchers, would Israel invade them?

If Israel laid down their weapons, would the Arabs invade them?

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
You have no idea what happend in Oka. You weren't here and you learned about it from Kebec sources, so stop trying to tell me what happen there. I have cousins that stood the line. I have a flag hanging on the wall in my living room, that flew over one of the barricades. Give your head a shake.
I have never condoned all the actions of the IDF, you just think I do because it suits your agenda. Your posts are halfwitted at best, your sources even shakier. I have based all my arguements on fact and EXPERIENCES, something you CAN NOT claim. You have no idea what it is like to be a Native in Kebec, you have no idea what it is like to be in Israel. That makes you the fool.

Man, listen carefully , this is what i really think of the native indians.

This world started going nuts, when europeen (french and brits) started tto immigrate in north america, because the native indians were the only one with people from tibet (according to me) who could live in harmony with nature, instead of asking them," hey guys , could you show us, how you guys live, cause apperently you are the only one who doenst destroyed nature for his own selfish interest" instead the french ****ed them up by trading them mirrors and stupidity with greath furs capture and incredibly well made by Native indians, and brits came and the wars started,les brits et les francais tuait meme leur troupeau de bizon, pretty chicken from my point of view,and everyone lost from it.

I've enormous respect for the indians and what we did to them, is something i will never be proud of, so when someone tells me about how indians are stupid by getting alcoohlic and stupidity like that, i always tell them, hey guys it is our fault that they are like that, not theirs.

Seeing as you are in a vocal mood, answer this...

If the "Palestinians" laid down their rocket launchers, would Israel invade them?

If Israel laid down their weapons, would the Arabs invade them

Sad to say,not that i support that behavior, but i don't think they will never stop, let me tell you why.

Through almost 60 years of oppression, they have develloped a culture of hatred, that is a sad fact, not that i support it, but it is a reality. it would take probably as much of years to kill that culture, and those who does foreign policy in israel really knows that fact, and they play with it, this is why i really don't support israel, doesnt mean i don't support the jews, my favorites phylosopher are jewish.