Quebecuois showing their love for the Natives...

Mr.Roboto

Ballroom dancing champion
Nov 24, 2006
Quebec City
I thought so......There is NO excuse to throwing stone NO MATTER what Canadian State it was in! PERIOD! Inexcusable behavior!

Yes, I agree with you 200%. I was refering to the second half of is comment.

Mr.Roboto

Nov 24, 2006
Quebec City
no problem!

I agree with you, this subject is supposed to be about human nature at its worse, but some people have to bring politics into this.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Thank all the powers that be, that we live in such a great country.

Rocks, not grenades. And we live to speak out about it, we're allowed to show what happened. It's not illegal to speak out and push for change. Bad things have happened in our past, and we learn. We push, strive for better.

I love this nation.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Thank all the powers that be, that we live in such a great country.

Rocks, not grenades. And we live to speak out about it, we're allowed to show what happened. It's not illegal to speak out and push for change. Bad things have happened in our past, and we learn. We push, strive for better.

I love this nation.

Are you saying that they had a right to throw stones at women and children?????? That in someway it was ok?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Are you saying that they had a right to throw stones at women and children?????? That in someway it was ok?

no. I said I love that we live in a country where..... "It's not illegal to speak out and push for change. Bad things have happened in our past, and we learn. We push, strive for better. " how do you interpret that as saying it's okay?

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Rocks, not grenades. And we live to speak out about it, we're allowed to show what happened. It's not illegal to speak out and push for change.

The rocks,not grenade comment made it sound like the indians should be happy that they were just pummled not blown up.........and they should be happy they get TV time. Its not illegal to speak out and its not illegal to stone woman and children.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The rocks,not grenade comment made it sound like the indians should be happy that they were just pummled not blown up.........and they should be happy they get TV time. Its not illegal to speak out and its not illegal to stone woman and children.

I'm glad to live in a country where the minorities aren't bombed to bits and the whole thing buried, the government arresting anyone who tries to say it DID happen, as happens in other countries all over the world, yes.

yeah, I'm glad it's rocks and not grenades. Given the fact that racial skirmishes happen all the time, all over the world, I'm THRILLED and relieved beyond words that, while it's still disgusting, it is so comparatively low scale and so much easier to address here.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
No Mohawk victims????????????????????

Did this happen before you illegally entered Canada?

The reservation was invaded, after the Natives were assured that it would not be entered by the Army, as part of the truce and removal of the barricades.

There has never been a thorough investigation of the death of the QPP officer, because the QPP is pretty sure they did it.

It didn't happen in Israel, it happend here in Canada and with good reason, the Catholic church and the Quebec government conspired to steal land from the Mohawks and refused to negotiate its return. There was no monitary amount asked for, because it was considered sacrad land.

Yes in Israel the outcome would have been much different, but the Mohawks were justified, the so called Palestinians are not.

NO MOHAWKS VICTIMS, NOT A SINGLE ONE.Show me where QPP is pretty sure they did it, show it to me, don't make assumption. like you like to do .

Palestinians are oppressed, mohawks were not.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I thought the Mohawks had allowed Jesuits to build a mission on the land, which was seized by the government when the Jesuits were banned in the western world sometime around 1800.

Obviously the land was Mohawk, IMHO.

As for the SQ, I think it was probably a Mohawk bullet, but they were firing in self-defense. The SQ did a frontal assault, shooting as they came in. Which says a whole lot about their intelligence.

The Mohawks burned their weapons before they surrendered. I assume that was to prevent the gov't from being able to assign a specific weapon to an individual, or to conduct ballistics test to establish which weapon fired the fatal round.

Good move.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
I thought so......There is NO excuse to throwing stone NO MATTER what Canadian State it was in! PERIOD! Inexcusable behavior!

Exactly there is No excuse for this, just like there was no excuse to hijacked mercier bridge and those road which millions of quebecois were victims of it.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
How can you state the palestinians are opressed but the Mowhawks are not Logic7? Its the same situation.

Canadian Ancestors took the land by force from Mowhawk ancestors. IF they Mowhawks do as they are told they are fine, but if they try and defend what they consider theirs by ancestral birthright they face military assaults that only intensify as they fight harder.

Right there, thats Palestine. And Palestine could learn from it too, fighting wont solve anything that talking won't. It will just make everything happen faster with more body bags.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Aren't those RCMP police we see lined up along the road? Yellow stipes on the pants and cap is not SQ. The only SQ I saw was the one on wich we have the close up.

Also, note that the Quebec Goverment agreed with the natives before all hell broke loose

Anyways, dosen't matter, I don't agree with the riots about this, and its shamefull. But then again, events like this happened everywhere in north america, so stop this stupid Quebecois Nazi terrorist loving bomb posing racist comments Bear. This is not any different then what is happening in Caledonia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nofkmk5CHJY&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KFhWohdYUc&mode=related&search=

Some of you better look at yourselves before trash talking about others.

:rolleyes: Se qu'il ne faut pas entendre!
Ya they just don't involve the same ignorance as found in the likes of the Kebecuois. Not one of your videos shows us anything remotely as ignorant as your fellow Kebecuois there bud. Do you even know what events led up to the transformer being burn, the road being dug up or any of the stupity perpetrated in Caledonia? I highly doubt it, you only know what your spoon fed by French TV.

The second video is pretty much the perseptions of the Kebecuois though, complete with all the typical intellegence and maturity we can expect from a soveirgn Kebec.<Please note extreme sarcasm!!!

A soveirgn Kebec would be the fastest growing facsist state in history. <Please note, zero sarcasm.
no problem!

I agree with you, this subject is supposed to be about human nature at its worse, but some people have to bring politics into this.
This comment only further proves your ignorance of the issue and in general. It is all about politics. But you are right about one thing though, it sure does highlight the worst in our society, Kebecuois.
NO MOHAWKS VICTIMS, NOT A SINGLE ONE.Show me where QPP is pretty sure they did it, show it to me, don't make assumption. like you like to do .
As usual you missed the context of a post. This is your biggest problem, well that and your meds not being of a high enough dosage. I said they did a half assed investigation, which led many to assume that they did not want to dig to deep. They may have found a smoking gun they did want to see.

Learn to read and up the meds.
Palestinians are oppressed, mohawks were not.
Of cousre they aren't your a bigot, your comment only proves it...

You say that Israel has stolen Palestinian land, so the Hezbollah must fight to free it. The Kebec government stole Native land, but it's not ok and they are not being oppressed. Yep!!! You're a bigot.

This is where you tell us that you can't be a bigot, because you are 1/1,000,000th Native.
I thought the Mohawks had allowed Jesuits to build a mission on the land, which was seized by the government when the Jesuits were banned in the western world sometime around 1800.

Obviously the land was Mohawk, IMHO.

As for the SQ, I think it was probably a Mohawk bullet, but they were firing in self-defense. The SQ did a frontal assault, shooting as they came in. Which says a whole lot about their intelligence.

The Mohawks burned their weapons before they surrendered. I assume that was to prevent the gov't from being able to assign a specific weapon to an individual, or to conduct ballistics test to establish which weapon fired the fatal round.

Good move.
They didn't realy have much say in where the church built its church. But the land was to be held in trust. Not turned into a golf course.

My bias tends to lead me to believe that the Cirque d'uh Kebec shot their own man, for the very reasons you sighted on the flaws in their frontal assault.
Exactly there is No excuse for this, just like there was no excuse to hijacked mercier bridge and those road which millions of quebecois were victims of it.
I already addressed your bigotry above. get some help and soon. At least up the dosage of your meds.

Mr.Roboto

Nov 24, 2006
Quebec City
Ya they just don't involve the same ignorance as found in the likes of the Kebecuois. Not one of your videos shows us anything remotely as ignorant as your fellow Kebecuois there bud. Do you even know what events led up to the transformer being burn, the road being dug up or any of the stupity perpetrated in Caledonia? I highly doubt it, you only know what your spoon fed by French TV.

The second video is pretty much the perseptions of the Kebecuois though, complete with all the typical intellegence and maturity we can expect from a soveirgn Kebec.<Please note extreme sarcasm!!!

A soveirgn Kebec would be the fastest growing facsist state in history. <Please note, zero sarcasm.

Actually, spoon fed by the CBC and Global...

Are you blind? You think that the crisis in Caledonia will never get to the same point as in your Oka video??? Clash of cultures is a problem on Earth since forever. While the anger in Caledonia rises by the day, the lid might just blow up and cause serious troubles.

The situation is similar, a golf course in Oka, and luxury homes in Caledonia. Both where rightfully contested by the Mohawks and Six Nations. Both had the protestants block roadways to sites. Both had the police stormed protesters, the difference is the protesters where unarmed in Caledonia...Still, the OPP didn't mind using tasers and pepper spray on them.

There are numerous incidents in wich ontarians try to provoke the natives by placing canadian flags in their faces. Just shows me that your claims that the ontarians there are not as ignorant as Quebecers is bull. Its the same damn thing. I for one shure hope this is resolved peacefully, but **** can still hit the fan. (tensions causing the military to intervein)

And then you say that the second video, made probably by a local Caledonia canadian, is the reflection of how the quebecers think! How about reflecting how the poeple in Caledonia think, since it was made by one of them. Dumping the stupid message of that video on us...I guess its always Quebec's fault is it Bear? I have a hard time taking you seriously man.

And your quote about A soveirgn Kebec being the fastest growing facsist state in history...come on Bear, be real, you sincerely beleive this crap, if so, you have alot to learn about Québec.

Bigot:
  1. One strongly loyal to one's own social group, and irrationally intolerant or disdainful of others.
Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bigot"

Kind of reminds me of you Bear...

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Strangely, i met someone from toronto who were an immigrant, he came to montreal for a week end, and he told me how quebecers are nice and open minded to compare with toronto.

As usual you missed the context of a post. This is your biggest problem, well that and your meds not being of a high enough dosage. I said they did a half assed investigation, which led many to assume that they did not want to dig to deep. They may have found a smoking gun they did want to see.

Learn to read and up the meds.

Of cousre they aren't your a bigot, your comment only proves it...

The context was during the OKA crisis, where you didnt take the time to say it, if there would havent been an Oka crisis , you would have a point, but since you don't, we all know what it means.

Show me this investigation, which was half done, show it to me, don't just assume , like everything you said, show it to me, now.

You say that Israel has stolen Palestinian land, so the Hezbollah must fight to free it. The Kebec government stole Native land, but it's not ok and they are not being oppressed. Yep!!! You're a bigot.

Yes israel has stolen palestinians land, and i never said hezbollah must fight to free it, hezbollah purpurse is to protect lebanon from israel usual agression, that is why hezbollah was born, remember??

Quebec stolen land?? where and when? do you know canadian and quebec history?? WHen french came in north america, they didnt fight the indians, they were dealing with them, it is when the brits came, they decided to kill them all, along with getting quebec. Indians tribes were nomad, means no territory.

They didn't realy have much say in where the church built its church. But the land was to be held in trust. Not turned into a golf course.

Good point, however you should also look who is behind the gulf course, there was indians who supported that gulf course, but i am not for that either, anyway.

My bias tends to lead me to believe that the Cirque d'uh Kebec shot their own man, for the very reasons you sighted on the flaws in their frontal assault.

Prove it.

I already addressed your bigotry above. get some help and soon. At least up the dosage of your meds.

Attack my argument, not myself, i thought being banned, serves a lessson, but in your case, it didnt i guess

Mr.Roboto

Nov 24, 2006
Quebec City
i'm prepared to forgive the quebecers quite a lot, just for the invention of poutine

Funny, you should come to Québec City then, we have a local Restaurant chain called Ashton's who in January gives rebates on their poutine according to the weather. Say minus 15 outside, then minus 15% on the cost...They are almost giving them away these days since its so cold lol...

Oh, and many will call me heretic, but here goes...Ashton's poutine is the absolute best poutine!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Actually, spoon fed by the CBC and Global...

Are you blind? You think that the crisis in Caledonia will never get to the same point as in your Oka video??? Clash of cultures is a problem on Earth since forever. While the anger in Caledonia rises by the day, the lid might just blow up and cause serious troubles.

The situation is similar, a golf course in Oka, and luxury homes in Caledonia. Both where rightfully contested by the Mohawks and Six Nations. Both had the protestants block roadways to sites. Both had the police stormed protesters, the difference is the protesters where unarmed in Caledonia...Still, the OPP didn't mind using tasers and pepper spray on them.

There are numerous incidents in wich ontarians try to provoke the natives by placing canadian flags in their faces. Just shows me that your claims that the ontarians there are not as ignorant as Quebecers is bull. Its the same damn thing. I for one shure hope this is resolved peacefully, but **** can still hit the fan. (tensions causing the military to intervein)

And then you say that the second video, made probably by a local Caledonia canadian, is the reflection of how the quebecers think! How about reflecting how the poeple in Caledonia think, since it was made by one of them. Dumping the stupid message of that video on us...I guess its always Quebec's fault is it Bear? I have a hard time taking you seriously man.

And your quote about A soveirgn Kebec being the fastest growing facsist state in history...come on Bear, be real, you sincerely beleive this crap, if so, you have alot to learn about Québec.

Bigot:
  1. One strongly loyal to one's own social group, and irrationally intolerant or disdainful of others.
Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bigot"

Kind of reminds me of you Bear...
Oddly enough, I critize my people for their wrong doing. I also use rational to determine my feelings on Kebec.
1) Bill 101
2) My history as a child on a res with the QPP hounding us.
3) The Kebec governments long history of trampling Native rights(even addressed by the UN)
4) The constant verbal BS shot out of the mouths of people that claim to be Kebecuois.

How else should I view the Kebecuois?

What other conclusion should I come too?

If you read my post and I suggest you read it again, I did not claim that video was made by a Kebecuois, I said it was made with all the intelligence and maturity expressed by Kebecuois. The attention I gave that video, was due to the fact that you included it. Why would you? Did you see it as informative? Funny? Somehow helping your ignorant views of the issues?

I have seen the video, I have read many pieces by its creator, it was not made to be humourous, it was made to be a racist shot at all Natives. But you somehow thought it was in someway supportive of your position that we brought the actions of the first video on ourselves, or we have done simular such things. I fail to see how the video does anything, but expose that ass as just that, an ass. Your inclusion of it was troubling to understand, unless you saw it as an accurate portrail of Native peoples(?).

I have nothing to learn about Kebec that does not bring back childhood nightmares and boil my blood. I know full well that Kebec is full of decent people, including my Mom. I lived there from 75 to 83. I love the province dearly. But the province will be led by a group of asshats hell bent on establishing their visions of a pure french society at the expence of others(bill101). The only reason it hasn't as of yet is because it is part of Canada and has been FORCED to tolerate others.
Strangely, i met someone from toronto who were an immigrant, he came to montreal for a week end, and he told me how quebecers are nice and open minded to compare with toronto.
Strangely the person gave you more then a second thought.

The context was during the OKA crisis, where you didnt take the time to say it, if there would havent been an Oka crisis , you would have a point, but since you don't, we all know what it means.

Show me this investigation, which was half done, show it to me, don't just assume , like everything you said, show it to me, now.

Yes israel has stolen palestinians land, and i never said hezbollah must fight to free it, hezbollah purpurse is to protect lebanon from israel usual agression, that is why hezbollah was born, remember??

Quebec stolen land?? where and when? do you know canadian and quebec history?? WHen french came in north america, they didnt fight the indians, they were dealing with them, it is when the brits came, they decided to kill them all, along with getting quebec. Indians tribes were nomad, means no territory.

Good point, however you should also look who is behind the gulf course, there was indians who supported that gulf course, but i am not for that either, anyway.

Prove it.

Attack my argument, not myself, i thought being banned, serves a lessson, but in your case, it didnt i guess
Your first sentence makes no sence, so I can't answer it.

Why would I post the report? So you can read it and say "see they said it wasn't them". Give your head a shake, my comment is my opinion of the report. I know what the report says, it was completed way to fast and with shoddy investigating in MY views. Do you get that? If not, up the meds now. Even if I though you had the grey matter to understand the report, I wouldn't post it just because you said "now" ordering me. lol, get real.

Oh yes I remember all your comments on the Hezbollah, I'll give you time to go edit all your posts to remove your comments on how they are freedom fighters, fighting Israel to get off of stolen land. Other then that, I can't see the point in wasting my time going through the forum cutting and pasting the many posts you have said just that in.

Ummm, I know more about the world then you do about Kebec. I'm not going to waste my time disecting the post you quoted to break it down in to small bite sized kiddy words for you to understand. Go back and re read the post you quoted. When you're done there, go pick up a history book, stop getting all your info from guys like the old meathead in the video that claim the bridges were built by Kebecuois. They weren't, they were built by Mohawk High Steel.

I'ld like to see the names of the Natives you claim to be behind that deal.

Prove what? That you're a bigot? No problem.

1) You fully acknowledged that you did not care that bill 101 was unconstitutional at its creation.
2) This comment...
Originally Posted by Logic 7
"Exactly there is No excuse for this, just like there was no excuse to hijacked mercier bridge and those road which millions of quebecois were victims of it."
Yet it is ok for the Hezbollah to launch rockets into Israel, according to you.

Therefore, if it is ok for the Hezbollah to use leathal violence, but the Natives can not use acts of protest, then you are a bigot. Or worse, a racist.

By exposing where your bigoted arguement comes from and thus exposing your ignorance and bigotry, is not name calling, if I called you a retard or a chicken, that is name calling. But exposing you for what you are, is hardly name calling. Especially when I can prove it. But I know you will come back and say "no you didn't". Whatever, there is no use in using logic with you, you have no idea what it is. Your posts only highlight that.